over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ugl gear vs Pharma grade gear? settle the debate

You sure like to repeat yourself. You must be from USA paying 4X the price. Where I live you get get pharmacy GH for around $300. Genotropin is $125 for 36ius.

I know because I currently taking it. Generics just make me a bloated mess, tired and high BP. Pharmacy does the opposite. No comparison, pharmacy grade hands down.

Everything I get now is straight from the pharmacy. I know what I am getting. Generics have always been a crap shoot.
I start to believe i live in the worst country possible to do bodybuilding . here Portugal Omnitrope 30ius is 210 euros , genotropin 16ius is 130 euros . Brasil you can get less than half this price , now you tell me America you get half price , thats why i never use pharma . Yes generics bloat alot and to bloat even more you have MK677 .

I’ve been saying this for years. I guess the bloat guys get gives muscle fullness which is why some like the generics. You woukd have to have used both. I’m not talking about pharm you bought on black market - I’m talking walk in to the pharmacy and pick it up yourself. Pharmacy GH gives a COMPLETELY different look.
Yes pharma from local pharmacy . Do you think 3ius pharma is better than 15ius UGL?

I start to believe i live in the worst country possible to do bodybuilding . here Portugal Omnitrope 30ius is 210 euros , genotropin 16ius is 130 euros . Brasil you can get less than half this price , now you tell me America you get half price , thats why i never use pharma . Yes generics bloat alot and to bloat even more you have MK677 .

Read my post again. I thought you were from USA paying those high prices. Pharmacy is real high for GH there. I thought Portugal would be more reasonable. I actually live in Romania now. If you can't get pharmacy grade GH and AAS here, many surrounding countries have it. Not hard to get what you want here.

Read my post again. I thought you were from USA paying those high prices. Pharmacy is real high for GH there. I thought Portugal would be more reasonable. I actually live in Romania now. If you can't get pharmacy grade GH and AAS here, many surrounding countries have it. Not hard to get what you want here.
I know some european countries have better prices on pharma , like greece , turkey, UK .

Yes pharma from local pharmacy . Do you think 3ius pharma is better than 15ius UGL?
I’m In The US and it’s very hard to get it from the pharmacy here. I’d imagine if you could it would be about 2000-2500 for 128ius of serostim but I’m sure there are ways around that. My serostim connection- his insurance company was being charged 11k per month for 4 x 128iu kits. Pharm grade hgh is also one of the highest counterfeited products in the black market. With that said- there are sponsors on the board who carry genotropin and I trust those guys. The price is right but it’s also not in most people’s budget to pay 200$ for 36iu. If it’s legit pharm grade it’s worth it IMHO.

U.K. Pharma is massively faked and not cheap
Massively faked is right. By the time you find out it’s fake you are 2500$ in the hole. I guess you can buy a small amount and get labs but like I said most are good counterfeits filled with Chinese ug. It will spike your levels just like UG or generics. As the European guys who have had the opportunity to use gear DIRECTLY from the pharmacy- they will attest that it gives you a COMPLETELY different look. Pesty, Madg,and Big NJ will agred. Your body just transforms and you get a V taper- shredded but not dry. You will go from not seeing any Abs to a full 6 pack in 4 months as long as you eat clean. And most importantly you don’t lose muscle mass.. Its just like a very healthy look as well almost like your skin glows. Hard to explain.

Its the dream drug of any bodybuilder but must of us can´t afford real pure hgh from local pharmacy . Even some pros can´t afford

My personal opinion
GH - pharmacy hands down I am yet to find a generic that works as well as a pharmacy growth. And I'm talking 4iu pharmacy vs 10iu generic still not even close
Ancillaries (nolva, adex, etc.) - Pharmacy again. I want to know those are accurate and what they need to be especially during prep. Plus it's not hard to come by.
AAS - Find a good source that you trust all powders come from the same area and like freak said real pharmacies can't do a lot of compounds bodybuilders need (eq, tren, masteron, halo)

My experience and opinion though

When it comes to aas, a good ugl is as good as a pharma - I have no doubts about that

As for gh, I can't say anything because I've never taken pharma. In Poland, practically nobody takes it, unless in the last weeks before the competition or they combine, for example, 2iu pharma + 10iu generic. It is too expensive and simply too hard to access. Even pro bodybuilders from Poland take generic, but this may explain the dose because 20-30iu a day is taken by a lot of high-level bodybuilders.

When it comes to aas, a good ugl is as good as a pharma - I have no doubts about that

As for gh, I can't say anything because I've never taken pharma. In Poland, practically nobody takes it, unless in the last weeks before the competition or they combine, for example, 2iu pharma + 10iu generic. It is too expensive and simply too hard to access. Even pro bodybuilders from Poland take generic, but this may explain the dose because 20-30iu a day is taken by a lot of high-level bodybuilders.
Wouldn’t 30iu daily cost the amount of 4-6iu Pharma or even more than that I mean generic still isn’t that cheap to run at that dose

Wouldn’t 30iu daily cost the amount of 4-6iu Pharma or even more than that I mean generic still isn’t that cheap to run at that dose
the biggest problem is the availability not the price because there are a lot of pharma counterfeits

As for the price, it's 100iu a week of good quality generic, if someone has good connections, the cost is 80-90 dollars a week, so very low

the biggest problem is the availability not the price because there are a lot of pharma counterfeits

As for the price, it's 100iu a week of good quality generic, if someone has good connections, the cost is 80-90 dollars a week, so very low
I’s this a polish generic or Chinese like tp or others I mean I can get 24iu per vile kits cheap from China even seen the lab it’s made in comes from the same place as tp but not the same lab

Yes lets be clear here, to use 4ius per day of pharma here i pay 840 euros for a month . With that money i buy 500ius UGL and can do 15 ius ED . People that i know that already use pharma tell me to grow you need over 8ius day .
Anyone here with experience to tell if 4ius pharma works? and if is better than 15ius UGL ? Even in top olympia athletes some of them dont use pharma . ( how can someone afford 30ius day pharma )

^ impossible nobody does and if they do they are million air that’s why I believe pros don’t use much Pharma all generic and never go above 6-12iu much unless in prep for short period it just costs to much money if you factor in gym food anabolics etc then house car if they drive not cheap.

Good UGL for 90 dollars 100ius , this is amazing price .

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws