over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ugl gear vs Pharma grade gear? settle the debate

So a few believe that Pharma is far superior I’ve heard this for many years and I truly don’t believe this at all and if the ugl is good then it’s even better than Pharma as even Pharma test 250 for example has given pip nowadays a good lab should be pretty much pip free on the normal anabolics.

so let’s see it from others experienced
Do you agree ugl labs to be superior or exactly the same as a Pharma labs product

I’ve said mine let’s see yours
Discuss
I dont think you can make a claim one is better than the other solely based on pain. Alot of that has to do with genetic makeup. What irritates me during an injection may cause 0 pain to you and vice versa. By going pharma you just know what your getting (as long as its from a legit pharm and not one of these mail order sites that pretned to sell pharm grade when they really just sell knock offs from india/China). At the end of the day knowing where your gear comes from is the best insurance policy when it comes to quality.
I know of shitty compound pharmacies that make meds that are crap in the USA. I have also received pharma grade bottles of Test C from pfizer that has crashed out of suspension. We called pfizer about it and there answer was to "heat them up and shake them". So I dont know if your going to get a scientific answer on one being better than the other. This is going to be a purely personal perspective answer from the majority.

I dont think you can make a claim one is better than the other solely based on pain. Alot of that has to do with genetic makeup. What irritates me during an injection may cause 0 pain to you and vice versa. By going pharma you just know what your getting (as long as its from a legit pharm and not one of these mail order sites that pretned to sell pharm grade when they really just sell knock offs from india/China). At the end of the day knowing where your gear comes from is the best insurance policy when it comes to quality.
I know of shitty compound pharmacies that make meds that are crap in the USA. I have also received pharma grade bottles of Test C from pfizer that has crashed out of suspension. We called pfizer about it and there answer was to "heat them up and shake them". So I dont know if your going to get a scientific answer on one being better than the other. This is going to be a purely personal perspective answer from the majority.
One thing I mind Matt Porter was on trt test Pharma he mentioned it was under dosed due to blood work

that’s true about response like I can’t use eo or high ba gear leaves me painful for a week straight.

You sure like to repeat yourself. You must be from USA paying 4X the price. Where I live you get get pharmacy GH for around $300. Genotropin is $125 for 36ius.

I know because I currently taking it. Generics just make me a bloated mess, tired and high BP. Pharmacy does the opposite. No comparison, pharmacy grade hands down.

Everything I get now is straight from the pharmacy. I know what I am getting. Generics have always been a crap shoot.
cheapest GH we have in the usa for adults is likely omnitrope from Sandoz and comes in a 17.4IU kit for roughly $360 give or take $10. Im in the field. Norditropin, Genos, seros, etc you might as well start doubling and tripling those numbers. Im talking getting legit GH not from someone "who can get a hookup" or "aids patient" because you dont know those are 100% legit and I do know the prices pharmacies pay just to be clear. Someone will always say they "have a hookup" just because they can order it from a source who imports it from another country and thats not what im talking about here.

cheapest GH we have in the usa for adults is likely omnitrope from Sandoz and comes in a 17.4IU kit for roughly $360 give or take $10. Im in the field. Norditropin, Genos, seros, etc you might as well start doubling and tripling those numbers. Im talking getting legit GH not from someone "who can get a hookup" or "aids patient" because you dont know those are 100% legit and I do know the prices pharmacies pay just to be clear. Someone will always say they "have a hookup" just because they can order it from a source who imports it from another country and thats not what im talking about here.
Here we have omnitrope local pharmacy 30ius 210 euros .

One thing I mind Matt Porter was on trt test Pharma he mentioned it was under dosed due to blood work

that’s true about response like I can’t use eo or high ba gear leaves me painful for a week straight.
Darren - are you running gh now? If so generics or pharma from a sponsor? Have you run any pharma from overseas?

Darren - are you running gh now? If so generics or pharma from a sponsor? Have you run any pharma from overseas?
At the moment I’m off everything minus t3-t4 combo giving my body a break from things then reset and go from there i can’t argue what’s better as I haven’t ever done Pharma grade hgh or gear but my main point was debate ugl vs Pharma gear not hgh really though

I think today we can say ugl is exactly the same as what you’d get in a Pharma or even better than Pharma for example deca is brewed in higher milligrams over the Pharma brand more for your money’s worth and if it’s a great trusted ugl then nothing to worry about

I was just asking out of curiosity cause I only have the choice of overseas pharmacy and generics which I’m running now. I remember you said you did 2iu upon waking them fasted cardio and then wait at least an hour before first intake of carbs or meal ?

I was just asking out of curiosity cause I only have the choice of overseas pharmacy and generics which I’m running now. I remember you said you did 2iu upon waking them fasted cardio and then wait at least an hour before first intake of carbs or meal ?
Yes correct bud or a little longer but 1 hour would be fine

Just from the title I figured members would comment that Pharm GH is certainly better for gear most stick with UGL. I have friends who get test from TRT clinics and honestly I have no inclination or desire to move on from top quality UGL as I am thoroughly satisfied.

This is a method that works great to burn fat and increase insulin sensitivity . even me i use this method and first meal i do only protein to keep burning fat more time

Just from the title I figured members would comment that Pharm GH is certainly better for gear most stick with UGL. I have friends who get test from TRT clinics and honestly I have no inclination or desire to move on from top quality UGL as I am thoroughly satisfied.
Now you have alot good UGL labs and pharma is always overpriced

Those who say pharma is same as generic i want to remind you that we are bot talkinh about “pharma” you buy from your favorite internet sources

I have taken gh straight from pharmacists handed to me and is beter than any generic no matter the pharma brand

And yes i have done providers black and grey and every other fucking top you can think off

Pharma is cleaner , less sides and more results from less dose

This is just my opinion and every ones i have talked to that have taken from pharmacy himself

I use generic my self because of cost so i am no enemy of generics

Respect
Real Pharma way superior.

But is 4 times stronger ? because is 4 times expensive

What does price have to do with anything? And where does the number 4 come from considering there are many different brands of both pharma and generic GH from many different sources and at many different prices.

Also, has anybody considered the fact that generic can actually be pharma. Not going to elaborate but some here know what I am referring to.

What does price have to do with anything? And where does the number 4 come from considering there are many different brands of both pharma and generic GH from many different sources and at many different prices.

Also, has anybody considered the fact that generic can actually be pharma. Not going to elaborate but some here know what I am referring to.
Yes generic does technically mean pharma but most of the chinese gh is ug lab made. There are a few brands that are actual generics ( used by Chinese pharmacies) but many of those are copies. I think the term generic is used because most are just identified by the tops or whatever. It’s been awhile since I’ve used any Chinese GH and in my personal experience - there was a distinct difference in quality. For me the Chinese gave me no fat burning effect- just water fullness to muscles. I just started angtropins because I no longer have access to the serostim kits I was getting from an AIDS patient for like 15 years. He passed away about 3-4 years ago and in that time I wound up buying some 4mg serostim kits locally that looked 100% authentic but turned put to be bunk. Was running the same # of mgs per day ( approx 1.4mg) for 4 months. Zero effect. At this point gh is a risk either way and my advice is- if you like what you are seeing as far as results - from the Chinese- stick with that sponsor. I’m also giving the Chinese gh kits another go because I’ve heard that they have gotten better in the last 5 years as far as quality-

Yes generic does technically mean pharma but most of the chinese gh is ug lab made. There are a few brands that are actual generics ( used by Chinese pharmacies) but many of those are copies. I think the term generic is used because most are just identified by the tops or whatever. It’s been awhile since I’ve used any Chinese GH and in my personal experience - there was a distinct difference in quality. For me the Chinese gave me no fat burning effect- just water fullness to muscles. I just started angtropins because I no longer have access to the serostim kits I was getting from an AIDS patient for like 15 years. He passed away about 3-4 years ago and in that time I wound up buying some 4mg serostim kits locally that looked 100% authentic but turned put to be bunk. Was running the same # of mgs per day ( approx 1.4mg) for 4 months. Zero effect. At this point gh is a risk either way and my advice is- if you like what you are seeing as far as results - from the Chinese- stick with that sponsor. I’m also giving the Chinese gh kits another go because I’ve heard that they have gotten better in the last 5 years as far as quality-

I understand what you are saying, but that is not what I was referring to.

I thought you might be referring to brands like hygetropin, Jintropin, kefei etc as being pharm grade but idk.
Jintropin is pharma.

I have pharma test with a script, that I get from a US pharmacy. And I notice no difference between that what I get from underground sources.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131