over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Uh-oh?

supernova

Registered
Ok, yesterday was the first day of PCT. I accidentally took 50mg Aromasin thinking it was Clomid. Have I done anything detrimental to myself? Everything seems to be working well, but it makes me nervous. Should I just continue with PCT therapy? I'm doing 50/50/25/25 of Clomid and 10mg Aromasin EOD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ok, yesterday was the first day of PCT. I accidentally took 50mg Aromasin thinking it was Clomid. Have I done anything detrimental to myself? Everything seems to be working well, but it makes me nervous. Should I just continue with PCT therapy? I'm doing 50/50/25/25 of Clomid and 10mg Aromasin EOD.

Fortunately, it was aromasin and not arimidex (50mg of arimidex would be a potential concern). It'll put a little extra hit on your estrogen, and personally, I'd skip the next day's aromasin. But really, you'll be fine - no need to worry.

I would check a verified source on the internet (e.g. webMD, etc) or ask a real dr.

I wouldn't trust most replies around here (most people don't have a medical or pharmacology background I'm assuming)

Of course you should continue PCT. You can skip the next days dose of Aromasin.

Agreed.

I would check a verified source on the internet (e.g. webMD, etc) or ask a real dr.

I wouldn't trust most replies around here (most people don't have a medical or pharmacology background I'm assuming)

The irony: I can pull multiple medical studies and journals to prove my statement above and most doctors would not provide the same legitimacy on any statements they provide. Most doctors would suggest discontinuing everything, unless you've got an endocrinologist or a real modern, down to earth doctor. Too much liability for these guys.

But, thanks for your input.

aromasin01.gif

FIG. 1. Estrogen and androgen plasma levels after 10 d of daily exemestane (25 or 50 mg) in healthy young males (mean ± SD; n = 9–11). To convert to Systeme International units: estradiol, picomoles per liter (x3.671); estrone, picomoles per liter (x3.699); androstenedione, nanomoles per liter (*0.003492); and testosterone, nanomoles per liter (x0.03467).

Agreed.

The irony: I can pull multiple medical studies and journals to prove my statement above and most doctors would not provide the same legitimacy on any statements they provide. Most doctors would suggest discontinuing everything, unless you've got an endocrinologist or a real modern, down to earth doctor. Too much liability for these guys.

But, thanks for your input.

aromasin01.gif

FIG. 1. Estrogen and androgen plasma levels after 10 d of daily exemestane (25 or 50 mg) in healthy young males (mean ± SD; n = 9–11). To convert to Systeme International units: estradiol, picomoles per liter (x3.671); estrone, picomoles per liter (x3.699); androstenedione, nanomoles per liter (*0.003492); and testosterone, nanomoles per liter (x0.03467).

Great - that is good info. My cautionary statement stemmed from the fact that many people post regurgitated cliche responses to a lot of medical questions (e.g. a recent post asked about aspirating and there were kids in college giving advice which is ludicrous). If I was actually worried about a medical question I would not use a AAS board as my primary source.

I do believe that it can point you to some good info though (e.g. the study that you just provided)

Last edited:
If you did it yesterday and you were still able to post today then I would say you should fine and just continue PCT

Great - that is good info. My cautionary statement stemmed from the fact that many people post regurgitated cliche responses to a lot of medical questions (e.g. a recent post asked about aspirating and there were kids in college giving advice which is ludicrous). If I was actually worried about a medical question I would not use a AAS board as my primary source.

I do believe that it can point you to some good info though (e.g. the study that you just provided)

Well, I'm only a year away from being a lowly college kid, myself. Don't let age cloud perception of maturity or intellect. I do agree, however, that many respond with misinformation. Always have hard evidence ready to support any statement you make - that is my motto.

In that case we should all just stop replying to most threads on here as they contain questions about drugs :rolleyes:

In that case we should all just stop replying to most threads on here as they contain questions about drugs :rolleyes:
Ain't that the truth !!!!! Personally I get better info on here from members than going on sites like web md

Thanks for the replies gentlemen. I just wanted to make sure I could proceed on track, and was worried about annihilating all my estrogen. Everything seems to be fine. I'll be getting some bloodwork in the next 4-6 weeks to analyze recovery progression.

Doctors aren't taking responsibility for abuse.. WebMD doesn't explain how to get "swole"...ProM does...

do you know of any doctors to lay out my cycles for me pretty please???:rolleyes:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity