over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Uh oh!

This is not so much about trust. It is still very illegal in the US. That is a cold hard fact. Relationships change, people change, but that law is still there. No matter how classy or trustworthy you think a woman is she will always remember what she has on you. And seldom has the character or control to keep all those juicy tidbits to her self.

This is not so much about trust. It is still very illegal in the US. That is a cold hard fact. Relationships change, people change, but that law is still there. No matter how classy or trustworthy you think a woman is she will always remember what she has on you. And seldom has the character or control to keep all those juicy tidbits to her self.

Exactly!
For all those, its about trust, its about this or that, be a man. I say "grow the fuck up!"
This is not kindergarten! There are legal ramifications, my wife is a barrister, thats lawyer for most who dont know what that is. And this is like the best thing a divorce attorney could hear for a woman.
My wife knows I take TRT, hell her complaints are the reason why I am on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy). SO its legal.

Here is the silent backroom deal you NEED to make with yourself if you break the law. Its between you and God.

And maybe a best mate who breaks the law with you so you get bulk rates on shipping. But dont do it with a female who everyone knows the saying "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!".

And for those who have a profession based on a professional image. I mean if you are a greaseball dishwasher, who gives a shit? But if you are going to go into a profession, keep this shit between you, your pants and GOD, like a silent fart. Blame it on the dog, creatine or the rain

And for anyone not getting this, at some point you will live long enough to will you understand this wisdom. There are thousands of divorce threads of guys where AAS became an issue with divorce and fugedabout all the retard girlfriend breakup threads

Last edited:
Its simple: Deny deny deny

and for good measure, deny some more and tell you are offended and thats its creatine or something you bought from gnc.

If she is doing a paper, then you are in college and everyone breaks up in college and gossips and tells shit to their girlfriends or mates.
And I dont care, unless you are married and older, you will most likely break up and this will be served up to everyone at some point to prove you are a psychojerk.
So just do yourself a big future favor and deny it

Best advice. Deny, deny deny

And Jello, IMHO if he told her, his bet is to get her on 5-10mg of anavar as quickly as possible promising she'll look like a fitness model in 3 weeks tops lol
Then she wont risk him telling if she tells when they breakup

I doubt it. I can see it now. " Boo hoo, he made me do steroids, he would get all angry if I didn't, boo hoo I was so scared."

Hypothetically speaking, if your girlfriend/wife found out you use an AAS, what would you do?

Recently my girlfriend kinda put some clues together, found a syringe I use for oral use, been growing pretty good, testies have gone down a tad, etc. She had to a research paper about long/short term AAS use. She started to think.... and texted me about it. BUSTED. She is just worried about my health. I am using 300 to 400mg a week, nothing compared to most of you guys... How may I ease her mind about things?

-cj

Big deal bro, I let my woman know and she better be down with it too:D she is very supportive btw and tells me to take all the precautions there is and she tells me I hope I know what I'm doing, hell my parents know that I do it and my dosages lol,hell if anything I'll tell my neighbors as well,I guess I'm a spoiled brat:banghead:

There are some intresting out looks on here. Glad I made this topic. I was scared for a second that I would get bashed.

There are some intresting out looks on here. Glad I made this topic. I was scared for a second that I would get bashed.

uoducks pretty much hit the nail on the head. I mean, when the law has the ability to intervene in this "secret" between the girl and you if you ever break up, you're going to be up shit creek. And besides, looking at this from an ethical standpoint, it's not like you're running around sleeping with other women and keeping it from her: something that would obviously be HURTFUL and cowardly. In the scheme of all things, it's a drug that promotes protein synthesis and glycogen uptake. Not a big deal, right?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws