over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UHT 2.0

do you guys train like this year round? it seems very interesting I think I may give it a try. One thing that comes to mind is thinking of top level elite bodybuilders like Arnold, Yates, Coleman, ect.. They all have a high volume routine usually with 2-3 muscle groups per work out max. Do you think some one like Ronnie Coleman could still get to where he is today with HST training such as this. It just seems like it would be hard to isolate on all sections of muscle such as the heads on tri's and shoulders if you were limited in your choices in exercises. Im not trying to knock the style just playing devils advocate in my head.

Trying to compare the style's, I think HST is probably great for growth but probably shouldn't be your 1st choice if your trying to "sculpt" if you will or improve upon all your weak area's i.e. (rear tri head, front delts, quad sweep)?

personally i believe you cannot scuplt, your muscles are the shape they are and that cannot be changed. you mentioned yates, he used a very low volume approach also; coleman/arnold would have been the size the were no matter what training protocol they used. i believe this program and variations that are similar; phil hernons approach, doggcrapp training are suited best for the average middle of the road genetic guy or guys that are hardgainers. one thing i have noticed since dropping alot of isolation excercises is that my knees and elbows dont hurt anymore. give it an honest try, it can be a very productive routine coupled with the correct nutritional support and proper rest.

Edge is right on the money. This routine is no holy grail but includes all the variables need for optimum growth. Give it a fair shake and see for yourself. Of course it needs to accompanied with coorect nutrition and rest with some help from genetics.
Edge has been around awhile and is a very smart guy. If he did not belive in the method and its outcomes he would not stand behind it.
Let me know how things go if you decide to use it.

RC

I thought we already estabilished that RC was a fraud who posted pics of people he doesn't know and claims to train, additionally he admittedly doesn't even work out, Does RC have any legitamate credentials? Of course some of his routines work all routines work to some degree but this guy is no guru

I thought we already estabilished that RC was a fraud who posted pics of people he doesn't know and claims to train, additionally he admittedly doesn't even work out, Does RC have any legitamate credentials? Of course some of his routines work all routines work to some degree but this guy is no guru

whats with this??

Sorry for the stupid question, but what's the difference between UHT 1 and 2? I'm so stupid that I can't uderstand this :banghead:

UHT 2 uses super sets while UHT uses straight sets.

RC what's with this?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner