over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UK Bodypower Fitness Expo with pics

Thanks for sharing, Elvia. When you are over 6 foot tall it is very hard to get impressed by the guys whose are shorter and in clothes even if they outmuscles you, but I am sure you would get better idea about how much muscle they are carrying if you would stood next to them backstage or onstage:) But you look very wide and big, Elvia, and remind me Frank McGrath, I am surprised none mentioned this yet :)

big kev looks amazing, he really did good after he got out of biggest loser.

Looks like you guys had a great time, and it doesn't look too crowded either.

We did have a great time but as Barbie mentioned it was really crowded. Most of the pics are inside actual booths (such as nutrex) were people aren't allowed to stand so it doesn't appear crowded. Jay was right in the corner and there was space there but his queue was the other way and was atleast an hour wait to see him up close. The I force booth wasn't busy so it was nice to be able to move around and speak openly with Dusty.

Great pictures, thanks for sharing, I went to The Olympia fitness expo in Las Vegas. It was crowded there too. Ronnie Coleman was there.

Thanks. Ronnie Coleman was at this one too but forgot to mention him. Obviously he is retired now and small now but rightfully so cos you can't be big all your life. Again another big queue but it was nice to see him from a few feet away.

Thanks for sharing, Elvia. When you are over 6 foot tall it is very hard to get impressed by the guys whose are shorter and in clothes even if they outmuscles you, but I am sure you would get better idea about how much muscle they are carrying if you would stood next to them backstage or onstage:) But you look very wide and big, Elvia, and remind me Frank McGrath, I am surprised none mentioned this yet :)

I suppose so but I also got a clear idea how much muscle they were holding. Obviously they are all huge but I think bb is about far more than size. Shape is so important and of course there are guys who I saw at the expo who looked great and the likes of Phil Heath would destroy them on stage. I know if Phil took his shirt off he would look incredible. But again I was really surprised with him. I didn't feel small being next to Phil at all. With things like this I always think of people like Flex Wheeler... in his prime you couldn't find a person who looked better and he looked 50 pounds heavier than he actually was. Some guys are huge too but weigh little... an illusion in a sense. Flex looked great in this show too... he walked right past me and I saw him at is booth too.

Being upfront I think my height can be weird at times cos I know some very short guys that are huge but when I look at them maybe the fact I look down doesn't give me a clear reflection of their size. A super skinny 7ft guy with no muscle may think the same too. Although Kai is not tall and I looked at him and thought he was gigantic. I can't remember if I mentioned Flex Lewis again another very short one and he looked huge. Everyone fluctuates through the year too so one month someone might not look as impressive but he ups his dose and 4 weeks later due to his amazing genetics looks like a different person.

I never mentioned this guy but he impressed me tonnes and it's the uk bb Dave Titterton. He was huge and ripped and stood out by a mile. He was topless all day and by the looks of it had competed not too long ago. Obviously Phil would destroy him on stage but he looked huge and definitely one of the best.

big kev looks amazing, he really did good after he got out of biggest loser.

Not sure what you mean cos I am the only Kev in the pics but never been on the biggest loser :eek::D No pics of Kev Levrone either. Maybe you can clarify what you meant. Thanks

I should add I went to the toilet at the expo and Dorian Yates was doing the same haha :D

Awesome thread Elvia.

I would commit crimes if I could lock myself in a room with Larissa Reis for a week

Awesome thread Elvia.

I would commit crimes if I could lock myself in a room with Larissa Reis for a week

Funny you mention that cos Barbie said the same thing to me just before... ok maybe that was a dream :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear