advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate discussion - your thoughts on the cause of difference in BB from 1995-2005 t

Very interesting on RX muscle by a top British BB one of the biggest from the 90’s

IMG_8100.jpg

IMG_8099.jpg

Yes that is 150 iu long slin n 20iu gh

I also have heard his doses we’re not far off that daily at times.

Then look at that condition.

Great watch every one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very interesting on RX muscle by a top British BB one of the biggest from the 90’s

View attachment 101063

View attachment 101064

Great watch every one

True and I will have to check that video out but that is one guy and we are talking generally. There are still guys today on a boatload of drugs including slin and hgh that get in great condition. That's were the other factors come into play. As I posted earlier I think generally guys don't suffer as much and don't diet as hard as they did. The ones that do get in insane condition. You know all of this but just posting my thoughts. It isn't as simple as hgh and slin to me and is a combination of factors. It's like you mentioning Milos is famous for slin yet gets in insane condition. Adding to that I think the final week loading is a factor yet he prepped Dennis Wolf and had him on a ridiculous slin dose and carb intake in the final days yet he looked great. So it's not as clear cut as 1 reason fits all. I do believe high daily doses of hgh over years is a big factor though.

View attachment 101063

View attachment 101064

Great watch every one

That was a good interview...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ePLSn6-zx0"]HOW I BECAME A 350+ LB DINOSAUR! Live With Shaun Davis - YouTube[/ame]

View attachment 101063

View attachment 101064

Great watch every one

Numbers are wrong. He says 10 dbol tabs and an anapolon, so I imagine that's 50mg dbol 50mg anadrol. That with 20iu gh, 150 long acting, and about 1.2g of test and a lil bit of eq/parabolan. injectables per week i imagine, that's definitely going to get most non-short people over 300lbs!

Not that related to the thread, but reminds me of another guy who ended up having a kidney transplant who posted his offseason cycle on another board that closed down (projectbodybuilding.com). Beau Baisden another 300lb mass monster but from the more modern era. His posted cylce was 2.5g test, 800mg eq per week, 10iu generic gh/day. insulin I can't recall but said he did no orals offseason.

Last edited:
Numbers are wrong. He says 10 dbol tabs and an anapolon, so I imagine that's 50mg dbol 50mg anadrol. That with 20iu gh, 150 long acting, and about 1.2g of test and a lil bit of eq/parabolan. injectables per week i imagine, that's definitely going to get most non-short people over 300lbs!

Not that related to the thread, but reminds me of another guy who ended up having a kidney transplant who posted his offseason cycle on another board that closed down (projectbodybuilding.com). Beau Baisden another 300lb mass monster but from the more modern era. His posted cylce was 2.5g test, 800mg eq per week, 10iu generic gh/day. insulin I can't recall but said he did no orals offseason.

The injects are not per week bud. He doesn’t state that n it’s pretty well known here in the UK those doses were done per day. Not sure how often per week.

He’s been to the gym I used to train at twice as knows the owner well.

The injects are not per week bud. He doesn’t state that n it’s pretty well known here in the UK those doses were done per day. Not sure how often per week.

He’s been to the gym I used to train at twice as knows the owner well.

lmao 1.2g test/day? Insanity! I believe it though. I guess if it's all pharma at least the pip is pretty minimal or non existent!

lmao 1.2g test/day? Insanity! I believe it though. I guess if it's all pharma at least the pip is pretty minimal or non existent!

Where do you get that from? Just because something is pharm grade it doesn't make it pain free. It's hormones with solvents just like any other gear.

Another thing obviously the gear causes kidney damage. But for many it's more so the weight the gear helps create. Many get kidney issues and didn't abuse toxic compounds. But walking around year after year with untreated high blood pressure is going to destroy the kidneys. It's impossible to state but chances are if he started blood pressure medication when levels started to rise at the start that 1 pill per day would have prevented his later kidney issues. Obviously it should go without stating the daily gear and all the solvents etc are not helping as it's all toxic to the body.

Where do you get that from? Just because something is pharm grade it doesn't make it pain free. It's hormones with solvents just like any other gear.

Another thing obviously the gear causes kidney damage. But for many it's more so the weight the gear helps create. Many get kidney issues and didn't abuse toxic compounds. But walking around year after year with untreated high blood pressure is going to destroy the kidneys. It's impossible to state but chances are if he started blood pressure medication when levels started to rise at the start that 1 pill per day would have prevented his later kidney issues. Obviously it should go without stating the daily gear and all the solvents etc are not helping as it's all toxic to the body.

That’s it bud. It’s the blood pressure that gets most in the end.

Both BB and those hugely obese

Just to clarify on the daily vs weekly thing...

When people state injectable mg amounts, they are talking weekly. When they talk about oral mg amounts, they are talking daily. This is pretty standard and common format...

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner