over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Gains Keeper Cycle Test+Primo+Mast+Var+Winny

2Ripped33

Newbies
Started this cycle below, my question is how long could I safely run this with my main intention on keeping gains
Stats: 32yo, 5-8, 175lbs, 8%bf
Goals: drop to 5-6%bf, put on 4-5lbs, keep 100%, get super hard w/ deep cuts, more of a natural mens physique look like pic below
diet & cardio on point

Test Prop 25mg/EOD (Reason so low, I don't want to get much bigger and at 50mg/EOD I was putting on too much size)
Primo 150mg/EOD
Masteron 100mg/EOD
Anavar 50mg/day
Winny 25mg/day
HCG 250iu 2x/wk

**broken link removed**

A little HGH and just over TRT dose of test will get you their with proper diet and training

Assuming you have the genetics to get their

Last edited:
Is Lazar natural?

If he is then that must be heavily photoshopped as he looks insane on there

u can run that cycle aslong as ya want, wen ya start getting serious sides or your blood work is thrashed then you could consider taking a break

as for looking like lazar, you should choose a pic that isnt heavily shopped coz he dont look anything like that in real life lol,
that picture looks like high definition graphics on a PS3 console

on a side note; What's up with these thread titles? I don't understand them.

edit: SUPER AWESOME STEROID EXPLOSION IN YOUR FACE BIG GORILLA PRESS SLAM FOR MASS AND CUTS TO THE BONE JACKED GAINS STACK

Last edited:
on a side note; What's up with these thread titles? I don't understand them.

edit: SUPER AWESOME STEROID EXPLOSION IN YOUR FACE BIG GORILLA PRESS SLAM FOR MASS AND CUTS TO THE BONE JACKED GAINS STACK

SUPREME TRENAVAR MASTERONA WINNYPEG AND EQUIPONA STACK WITH ANADROL INFUSED DBOLIUM AND PRIMO 3000.

FOR SUPER-SHREDDEDNESS DOWN TO THE BONE BRO!

SUPREME TRENAVAR MASTERONA WINNYPEG AND EQUIPONA STACK WITH ANADROL INFUSED DBOLIUM AND PRIMO 3000.

its BRAH, get it right else u be mirin :rolleyes:

In my experience anything gained with orals fade quickly. With what Gunsmith said you could run forever. Probably cost you the same.

I think its an amazing mixture, looks expensive but if money was no issue then go for it...

If money is then yeah the test/gh route might be better like GS said..but you won't get as hard if you take away the mast and var and I don't believe you will get nearly as strong on test/gh..

Please post up results if you decide to go this route, I for one would like to see what you look like in 60 days on this..

175# and you're only gonna run 5 drugs not including hcg?
maybe you should add more drugs. and if you need 5 drugs to get where u want to be, try another hobby.

maybe you should add more drugs. and if you need 5 drugs to get where u want to be, try another hobby.

I respectfully disagree...and will defend this idea..

One more post and I will shut my mouth and let everyone else post opinions..

But consider this please:
1) his dosages are very safe, none of those combined dosages are remotely dangerous.
2) Synergy
3) Strategy- This is no different IMO then say running a 5 blend of Sustanon (yes I realize they vary now from 3-5 blends generally)- 5 different esters in order to attempt a specific result.
4) Bodyweight should have no bearing, his dosages are low. Besides not everyone wants to be all jacked up like most of us do..I train people regularly who want to lose weight and be a ripped 165lbs...you would be surprised how many people want this and it is a good in shape look.
5) Respect- I respect he came on here gave legit options and researched this. This would be a dream cycle IMO, my only changes if it were for me, would be to bump the Prop to 1-200mgs ED and the Var to 100mgs ED :love:

I dont see anything wrong with the OP's cycle..

Sane and safe.

What is it to you?

Why are all those drugs necessary? Doesnt prmo, var, and winny all do the same thing? I never got why people would want to run like 5 compounds at the same time even at the pro level. I could never see my self running more then 3 steroids at a time I don't see why??? Can someone explain this to me?

Why are all those drugs necessary? Doesnt prmo, var, and winny all do the same thing? I never got why people would want to run like 5 compounds at the same time even at the pro level. I could never see my self running more then 3 steroids at a time I don't see why??? Can someone explain this to me?

Although they are all DHT-derived, each drug has minute different effects.

Essentially, you can consider this cycle a high-dose DHT setup

Primo is too expensive to run at high dose, and so is Anavar. So the Winny may make up for that.

Idk…if it were me, I would throw all that shit out of the window, and just run 1 gram of Tren LOL

Last edited:

add in bolognabolan, armour bologna, shickhouse bologna, and wonderbar bologna and ull be 184.34 at 4.43%

seriously tho you can probably run that a good 12 weeks or longer if you cycle the orals

Thanks for the feedback fellas! 12 weeks it is.. I'll keep a good log. Gonna look sick brah! you mirin? LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131