over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Hypertrophy Training

This is what makes great routines is to take the best of what has proven to work and make a hybrid out of them. The stretch overload is used in POF training. There is no new method that has not been thought of or tried. Everyones routine has been done before. Most are borrowed and tweaked. The biggest challenge to to do years of trial and error and try to develop a routine that incorporates everything. You need to know best frequency, rep range, sets, TUT ect. After 30 yrs of trial and error these routines are the best compilation of routines past and present and even scientific findings.

so for leg training should we abandon the 6 rep then 12 rep sets? No you like more reps about the 15-20 range for leg training but how does that work in with uht training?

Or just stick to 6 rep and then 12 for everything?

EOD

Razor, if we are doing this EOD, do you recommend adding a touch more volume? I was thinking like

Bench: (4-6), (8-12)
Chest flys (8-10) drop set 15-20 pump style. Also have you read any on Eric broser fiber damage/fiber saturation training?

so for leg training should we abandon the 6 rep then 12 rep sets? No you like more reps about the 15-20 range for leg training but how does that work in with uht training?

Or just stick to 6 rep and then 12 for everything?

Just stick with the 6 and 12 reps.

Razor, if we are doing this EOD, do you recommend adding a touch more volume? I was thinking like

Bench: (4-6), (8-12)
Chest flys (8-10) drop set 15-20 pump style. Also have you read any on Eric broser fiber damage/fiber saturation training?

Yes i have read PRRS and he has some great ideas.

You can add some volume and see how it works for you. I have seen many be able to do this with no problem and others it be to much. Its an individual thing.

Ok bud thanks. And we just take each set to momentary failure right? No forced reps or negatives?

I like EOD training, makes the diet easy. Low carb/low cal, then
High carb/high cal. Also, my CNS is a pussy, squats with SLDL will totally fry me

So since I have a little extra rest, I'll add a tiny bit more volume. I'll let y'all know how it goes

This is what makes great routines is to take the best of what has proven to work and make a hybrid out of them. The stretch overload is used in POF training. There is no new method that has not been thought of or tried. Everyones routine has been done before. Most are borrowed and tweaked. The biggest challenge to to do years of trial and error and try to develop a routine that incorporates everything. You need to know best frequency, rep range, sets, TUT ect. After 30 yrs of trial and error these routines are the best compilation of routines past and present and even scientific findings.

This is VERY similar to the original 10 week Size Surge program from IronMan. Your mention of POF triggered my memory.

They used 2 sets of the compound in the 7-9 range and then 2 sets of a stretch isolation move. (They used a full POF with contraction exercise later in the cycle)

But overall, its nearly identical in volume and frequency

I love that write up and follow it from time to time to keep everything fresh.

This is something I have been looking for. Just started a 10 week blast of sust 350 and think this will work out nice. Never tried anything like this so looking forward to it. Will keep my progress posted.

In my second week of this and feeling good on it, certainly know you've done a workout. Quick question though. One of the personal trainers wandered over tonight and said it was a load of rubbish and i wouldn't grow on this plan, reckoned it was good for maintaining shape/size and nothing else. Do i just ignore him? Or is there something better for putting on size?

Steve

Did he give a specific reason for it not working? Volume? Last I checked there are some GInormous guys on here doing DC training which is about the sAme volume

He said it was too many muscle groups and i wouldn't be able to get the intensity required to grow with so few working sets.

Oh well he's stupid. Have you seen dusty haneshaw or homonucleus? They seem to be doing fine :). They are as big as dump trucks

Oh well he's stupid. Have you seen dusty haneshaw or homonucleus? They seem to be doing fine :). They are as big as dump trucks

He just has to find what works for him , you cant base programs off what other people look like otherwise everyone would be doing magazine workouts or some crazy ass workout that only the top bodybuilders could recover from, thats one thing iv learned over the years is adapting to a workout program that fits you!

In my second week of this and feeling good on it, certainly know you've done a workout. Quick question though. One of the personal trainers wandered over tonight and said it was a load of rubbish and i wouldn't grow on this plan, reckoned it was good for maintaining shape/size and nothing else. Do i just ignore him? Or is there something better for putting on size?

Steve

Fire your trainer. He doesnt no his ass from a hole in the ground.

bumping an old thread;

wondering if people are still using razorcuts' uht method?
i need a new routine, always done high volume so not 100% convinced yet... dont want to be wasting my time so to speak

thx bros

turnere wrote:This is interesting, and Id like to read the study directly. But I dont see it listed in PubMed, and I dont see it mentioned on the ScienceLink site. Can you supply a link to where you saw it? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131