over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Liver Cleanse

DrZaius7

Registered
Hey bros, I wanted to share this cleanse with anyone who wants to take care of their liver.
"The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse" is an amazing book that provides a great way to keep your liver healthy.
The cleanse seems a little crazy but believe me it works. I stumbled across it a year or two ago and it worked wonders for me.
It is only $10 on Amazon, check it out and read some of the reviews.

DrZ

Hey bros, I wanted to share this cleanse with anyone who wants to take care of their liver.
"The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse" is an amazing book that provides a great way to keep your liver healthy.
The cleanse seems a little crazy but believe me it works. I stumbled across it a year or two ago and it worked wonders for me.
It is only $10 on Amazon, check it out and read some of the reviews.

DrZ

How about you give us the basics of it?

I've been using Synthergine for a while now and my blood work keeps coming back spot on no matter what I am using at the time. I think I'll stick with a proven product.

I've been using Synthergine for a while now and my blood work keeps coming back spot on no matter what I am using at the time. I think I'll stick with a proven product.

Same here....:)

Exactly the same here. Ive used Synthergine for years and seen its proof of power through numerous blood work.

Exactly the same here. Ive used Synthergine for years and seen its proof of power through numerous blood work.

does that shit work for alcohol abuse also?

Last edited:
does that shit work for alcohol abuse also?

Yes. A stressed liver is the same no matter what you stress it with. Whether
it's alcohol or gear etc.

The Cleanse is much different than a a liver supplement, its more of a holistic approach. You spend a week prepping for the cleanse by eating and drinking certain things.on the 6th or 7th day you spend most of the morning on the toilet and you flush all the toxic 'stones' out of your body that were in your liver and gallbladder.

I've read multiple times that Synthergine can be administered orally with equal effect. Has anyone else had success with this method? I dug up a Big-A thread that mentions his gf successfully improved liver function per blood work results but a sample size of one isn't statistically significant. I'd like to add this product to my regime (Milk Thistle, NAC, Liv52) or substitute it in place of something else, but I just can't hack with yet another injection.

Bottom line just need confirmation of oral admin efficacy. Thanks!

I've read multiple times that Synthergine can be administered orally with equal effect. Has anyone else had success with this method? I dug up a Big-A thread that mentions his gf successfully improved liver function per blood work results but a sample size of one isn't statistically significant. I'd like to add this product to my regime (Milk Thistle, NAC, Liv52) or substitute it in place of something else, but I just can't hack with yet another injection.

I LOVE your signature !!:love: I sit there watching over and over waiting for those big guns to pop out :banghead: but :naughty: :mad:

I LOVE your signature !!:love: I sit there watching over and over waiting for those big guns to pop out :banghead: but :naughty: :mad:

Haha, yes, it is quite an addictive view.

I used to have a bug crawling around as my sig but too many heads thought there was a damn bug stuck in their computer monitor (including myself when I first found it!)

Synthergine

Bump Synthergine!!!:headbang:

Bump for this question, I read the same, can someone confirm?

Chip

So do you personally use it orally Tyrone? Thanks for the input.

Talked with Phil about this and yes you can take it orally...I believe 1ml per 55lbs bodyweight. And yes I do take it orally, 2mls am and 2mls pm. Great product. :)

Based on the suggested dose, a bottle only lasts 25 days. At $60 a pop, how the heck are you guys affording this. I would have a tough time affording that much per month for all my ancillaries/supplements (multi-vit, fish oil, niacin, liv-52)

Based on the suggested dose, a bottle only lasts 25 days. At $60 a pop, how the heck are you guys affording this. I would have a tough time affording that much per month for all my ancillaries/supplements (multi-vit, fish oil, niacin, liv-52)

I have to agree with you here Tyler. I also was doing the math yesterday and it is steep. You're talking $180 to cover a 10 week cycle? Yikes. I know someone big into the product will chime in and say something like, "don't you think your liver is worth $180"? Well, of course. But when I can take Milk Thistle, NAC, Liv52 and even throw in UDCA (Ursodeoxycholic acid) ALL for less than $180 then it's kind of a no-brainer. Just my opinion.

I have to agree with you here Tyler. I also was doing the math yesterday and it is steep. You're talking $180 to cover a 10 week cycle? Yikes. I know someone big into the product will chime in and say something like, "don't you think your liver is worth $180"? Well, of course. But when I can take Milk Thistle, NAC, Liv52 and even throw in UDCA (Ursodeoxycholic acid) ALL for less than $180 then it's kind of a no-brainer. Just my opinion.

I have no problem paying for the best. It is my liver after all and there is no doubt that Synthergine works 100%.

I was sent a bottle of Synthergine by mistake. So i took it obviously. I will say that if you have the money then it's a no brain-er. Use it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws