YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Mens Physique Compeition Cycle ?

I think he means like ADD amps, not like real crack head amps.

^^^ Depends where you live how easy to get from a doctor. Find a doctor who does adhd/add testing or one who will prescribe that type of medication for that condition or whatever.
Usually $ for the test, but what good doctor isn't $?
If you have a good family doctor, you might not even need a test!

The long acting types such as vyvanse, adderal, desoxyn etc. all legal if you get from your doctor.

The sponsor "Our Unknown Secrets" carry short acting amphetamine (ritalin)... and some other sponsors carry ephedrine.

Last edited:
no tren for your comp?

thats like going to war with a bow and arrow

id reconsider

Ritalin isn't amphetamine, it's a stimulant but not amp, i believe its methyl phenyldite, It's actual closer chemically to cocaine. Vyvanse Adderal are both Amps. Vyvanse is dextro amp with an isomer attached for slow release and addderal is a combo of dextro and Levo if I remember correctly.
Still get you point thou, not trying to correct you, just for once I know something lol,

I have to try ECA again.

Last edited:
Prop 50mg EOD
Tren A 75mg EOD
Var 50mg ED
Winstrol 50mg ED
Clen 80mcg ED
Proviron ED
ECA ED

Any combo of these will do nicely :)

Harsh diet, harsh cardio, Heavy training too.

^^^ Depends where you live how easy to get from a doctor. Find a doctor who does adhd/add testing or one who will prescribe that type of medication for that condition or whatever.
Usually $ for the test, but what good doctor isn't $?
If you have a good family doctor, you might not even need a test!

The long acting types such as vyvanse, adderal, desoxyn etc. all legal if you get from your doctor.

The sponsor "Our Unknown Secrets" carry short acting amphetamine (ritalin)... and some other sponsors carry ephedrine.

Adderall comes in both long release(time released capsule) and short release(tabs) versions. Desoxyn only comes in tabs(short release) and is pharm grade methamphetamine. My neuro did prescribe for me for my ADHD since nothing else worked effectively for me and I would never recommend it to anyone and thank God I quit taking that garbage a long time ago.

Guy in second pic has a monthly column in muscle and fitness he weighs around 170. He is actually vey strong for his size as well

Guy in second pic has a monthly column in muscle and fitness he weighs around 170. He is actually vey strong for his size as well

If you need more than 500mg TOTAL to get from where you are now to where that last pic is then you are doing somthing seriously wrong with your diet and training

Honestly, I would recommend running low dose tren and test prop.....obviously, diet, cardio, and training are equally important. Also, what types of peptides have you used?

Prop 50mg EOD
Tren A 75mg EOD
Var 50mg ED
Winstrol 50mg ED
Clen 80mcg ED
Proviron ED
ECA ED

Any combo of these will do nicely :)

Harsh diet, harsh cardio, Heavy training too.

For a Physique Competition? Kind of like bringing a full set of golf clubs to play Putt-Putt golf.

The guy said he wants a natural look so I suggest he should be natural. Good natural bodybuilders would do damn well in Physique. If he absolutely must run something I would suggest Anavar and HGH.

Tren, Tren....did I mention tren? And maybe some winny

Thanks guys I appreciate the responses! To answer some questions:

The reason I left Tren out was because from everything I've been reading it's very toxic and my safety is my #1 concern.

I'm getting conflicting responses on how much Test Prop.. should I got with 50 EOD or 100 EOD?

I don't necessarily want to look "natural" but I want more of a natural look like the guys in the pictures opposed to a more juiced up look.

Also what would you recommend for Cardio over the 8 weeks obviously trying to lose as little muscle as possible?

Primo! My 1st year back lifting on 200t 600primo.
EL Natural no?

Attachments

• 2010 bahamas 2 012.JPG
    2010 bahamas 2 012.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 517
I'd make the investment in hiring a trainer , save yourself ALOT of stress and wasted time trying to figure out what you think you need to do. Get with sombody that can set you up with a nutrition and training program to suit your needs and hold you accountable.

For every $100 you sepnd on a trainer its worth $1000 in gear.

If health is your #1 concern get with somebody that will help you reach your goals with minimal amount of drugs

I'd make the investment in hiring a trainer , save yourself ALOT of stress and wasted time trying to figure out what you think you need to do. Get with sombody that can set you up with a nutrition and training program to suit your needs and hold you accountable.

For every $100 you sepnd on a trainer its worth $1000 in gear.

If health is your #1 concern get with somebody that will help you reach your goals with minimal amount of drugs

That is some seriously good advice! did you just make up the figure though or is that something you Have learned as you progressed?

That is some seriously good advice! did you just make up the figure though or is that something you Have learned as you progressed?

it was a hard lesson learned after trying to drug myself lean and nearly messing my body up for good!!

Hiring a trainer is an investment , what you will learn about your body and how it reacts to differant food and training is priceless info , granted it can be learned on your own but take MUCH longer!!

I honestly believe that most people can get in better shape in shorter time with far less suffering on the diet side and far less drugs

it was a hard lesson learned after trying to drug myself lean and nearly messing my body up for good!!

Hiring a trainer is an investment , what you will learn about your body and how it reacts to differant food and training is priceless info , granted it can be learned on your own but take MUCH longer!!

I honestly believe that most people can get in better shape in shorter time with far less suffering on the diet side and far less drugs

This is a very true statement. I too tried to get lean with adding more drugs. Then I hired a trainer. It was night and day. I actually found out that I do have a metabolism! This is the leanest I ever been and with only 250 mg of test. Best money I ever spent.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner