advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Mens Physique Compeition Cycle ?

I've got no problem recommending a little bit of tren in with a little bit of test but I'm stunned to see a lack of masteron recommendations. That's honestly where I'd start for the physique boys.

he looks like abodybuilder

Attachments

• RobRiches.jpg
    RobRiches.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,968
I don't get how these physique competitors appear to have no trace of acne. I break out if I run anything other than test :(

I would run the primo all the way through, maybe a little tiny bit of test prop, like 50mg eod.
Would be about the least harsh, and I think the primo would give you the look you're after. Save the money on var and run the primo more or longer.

Edit, just saw you already have var so you may as well use it. I'd definitely go after the primo though.

I was thinking the exact same thing...Primo with just a tiny bit of test prop. This will help him achieve the look he is after, without adversely affecting his skin, hair, etc.

I've got no problem recommending a little bit of tren in with a little bit of test but I'm stunned to see a lack of masteron recommendations. That's honestly where I'd start for the physique boys.

You don't think that would make them look too hard and dense? They want to look lean, but not all grainy and vascular. I realize a lot of that has to do with bf levels, but it's seems mast would make them look more bodybuilder-ish.

You don't think that would make them look too hard and dense? They want to look lean, but not all grainy and vascular. I realize a lot of that has to do with bf levels, but it's seems mast would make them look more bodybuilder-ish.

Your avatar pic looks like something he is after.

What did you do or take to achieve that look?

Your avatar pic looks like something he is after.

What did you do or take to achieve that look?

Ouch! how to make a wanna be bodybuilder wince...tell him he looks like a physique guy, lol

I was one 600 test e/400 deca while I was bulking (coming back after a layoff), so I just stayed on that as I gently transitioned over to cutting. The last 4-6 weeks I traded out the 400 of deca for 400 of tren e. Doses are a little lower than usual, but like I said, it was after a layoff, so I didn't need as much to get it back. I'm about 205 there @ 5'9"

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go put on my board shorts and softly cry

Many physique athletes these days look like middle or lt.heavys that are just wearing trunks

Many physique athletes these days look like middle or lt.heavys that are just wearing trunks

and lots of them have builds I would kill for...I meant no offense to any of them! Just being stupid

Iron no disrespect meant!

I guess it is those picture perfect abs and ripped obliques with the v taper, that I can see in that tiny pic (on my mobile) .

Non the less, great job!

Is the second guy a good pro? He seems to be too cut for what I've seen does well in the mens physique.

Last edited:
Is the second guy a good pro? He seems to be too cut for what I've seen does well in the mens physique.

His name is Rob Riches and he does not compete in the IFBB. He competes in WBFF and is a pro in that league. A bit different.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear