YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Mens Physique Compeition Cycle ?

2Ripped33

Newbies
Ok I need some advice for a Mens Physique competition cycle.

My goals are in order of priority:
1. Keep most of what I gain
2. Safe as possible (no tren, nothing hard on hairline)
3. Achieve a look similar to pictures 2 and 3 below, a leaner natural look NOT juiced up, super grainy & vascular)

You can see my current picture I'm currently 5-8 175 prob 8-9%bf. My training is top notch and my diet & cardio is as well. I stopped doing cardio and upped my carbs to try and put on some muscle in this pic. When I do lots of cardio I tend to burn muscle pretty easy.

Background: I haven't done any steroids for 4-5 years but I've done Test Cyp in the past but stopped because I didn't like the "look" I was getting and I've done an EQ only and anavar only cycle with very good results. Dabbled with some peptides too.

I have 2 10cc bottles of test prop, 8 week supply of anavar, T3, 30ml 50/mg bottle of Ostraine,

My plan please critique:
Test Prop 100mg EOD Weeks 1-2
Test Prop 75mg EOD Weeks 4-6
Anavar 50mg/Day Weeks 1-8
Ostraine 25/mg/Day Weeks 1-8
HCG 250 every 3 days Weeks 1-10
T3 50mcg/Day Weeks 4-8

I'm also contemplating getting some primo around the 4 week mark and running that for 8-10 weeks @400-500/wk to lock in my gains. Also would like some feedback on using arimidex during the cycle & recommendations for using clomid, Nolva

Thanks in advance for your help fellas!

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
DSC_4159_XMFNDICLGY.jpg

I would run the primo all the way through, maybe a little tiny bit of test prop, like 50mg eod.
Would be about the least harsh, and I think the primo would give you the look you're after. Save the money on var and run the primo more or longer.

Edit, just saw you already have var so you may as well use it. I'd definitely go after the primo though.

Last edited:
I will agree with tri. Run primo if you can. It's mild and will help put on dry lean gains. You can also run EQ instead since you said that you've had success with it. It will give you lean dry gains as well but the added benefit is that it will make you hungry all the time which is great for bulking.

The most would be some winstrol or anavar...

Last edited:
Prop, primo, mast, var.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

what do you look like now? (pic their isint to good)

From what it looks like i'd take all the money you are gonna waste on drugs and hire a good coach.

You are already pretty well built and i honestly dont think it would take much if any drugs to reach the level of the guy in the last pic , the one in the middle is a good bit leaner.

If those pics are all you, then you are in really good shape. Nice chest and abs. Your look in the face looks masculine and IMO opinion more desirable in the last one, don't know if its the hair or what.

interested in What do you do for legs, can we are em?

Last edited:
If those pics are all you, then you are in really good shape. Nice chest and abs. Your look in the face looks masculine and IMO opinion more desirable in the last one, don't know if its the hair or what.

interested in What do you do for legs, can we are em?

LOL those are not him. Those last two are two (different people btw) of the top best in the pros. Hahah

Lol that's why I said if those pics are you. Thought they looked different.

Last edited:
The second guy and third guy look very different. 3rd guy isn't TOO far ahead of you, second guy appears to be on a lot more stuff just judging by his appearance.

Hey guys thanks for the responses! So basically what I got from this is drop the Test Prop down to 50mg EOD and add in some Primo?

Any feedback on PCT?

Also in reply to the comment about the coach when I get super lean I get close to this look but I tend to lose a lot of muscle. I'm doing the show with the intent to place 1st and these guys are my competition. Like the old saying, "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" :)

I highly recommend mast as well bro. By lowering the test, adding in mast and primo along with the var, you'll be dry as hell and shredded as long as your diet is on point.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

ECA stack or a long acting amphetamine a few times a day and I am sure you would look as good as the guy in the last picture if you keep a strict diet.

If you want to try to get as lean as guy #2, seems like you might want to give yourself longer than 8 weeks. 14-16 maybe. And a coach.

Everything besides var drops off at week 6, that's probably a good way to lose muscle if you're cutting hard.

Primo is pricey, seems like your money would be better spent on some winny to run at the end with the var, more test p to run 100 mg EOD longer and cut slower with. Or a little EQ since you said you did well on it, it'd be suited to a nice long cut as long as it didn't make you too hungry.

If it was me...I'd just say test/tren :headbang:

If you just want to look like guy #3 I think that'd be much much easier.

You've got a good build, i'm sure you'll do great!

ECA stack or a long acting amphetamine a few times a day and I am sure you would look as good as the guy in the last picture if you keep a strict diet.

Long acting Amps aren't that easy to come by.

ECA make sense. But a long acting amphetamine? Seems like clen might be a little more traditional, well proven, less addictive, easier to acquire, cheaper.

Did I mention less addictive? I mean I know guys do use them, but that seems like something to avoid. Not to mention that could eat up muscle fast without enough gear on board.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws