over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate recovery stack

Thanks for responding as I'm sure glad I seen you response. I was looking at BPC from a trusted 'research site priced at 48 bucks.

I’d do 1mg for 1-2days then back off to 500mcg for 10 more days.

That trusted source has a coupon right now.

And other sources have 2mg bulk packs of 10 pretty good prices

Thanks for responding as I'm sure glad I seen you response. I was looking at BPC from a trusted 'research site priced at 48 bucks.
Yes, if you buy direct from the manufacturer then it's much cheaper even if you take into account lab analysis fees you can privately arrange with a university or a private lab. They typically have at least a 10 kit minimum so you're all in for 100 vials for a little over a grand by the time you've paid manufacturer, received, shipped a vial to the lab, paid the lab.

For the same price you could get 20-30 vials from a middleman and you'd have to trust they do each batch analysis (many do not, some do).

gabaplex from swanson is some good stuff. This is a good thread

humanofort, Rodiola Rosea(adaptogen) , Maybe tribulus - Tribestan by sopharma, SLEEP, deep breathing/meditation esp before bed, Deep breathing in the sauna, Cold baths

I’d do 1mg for 1-2days then back off to 500mcg for 10 more days.

That trusted source has a coupon right now.

And other sources have 2mg bulk packs of 10 pretty good prices
So you’d inject anywhere or is this orally?

Subq anywhere. If you got any nagging injuries you can put it close to there too

Just get it in you
I swear it's worked better going into my delts IM but I usually do SC just for ease of use. I have so much shit fucked up on my body that I don't really need to target any one thing anymore after healing an old shoulder injury.

I blame a few high speed crashes under canopy (parachute) :)

But hell yeah get that shit in ya

the post show rebound is an extremely valuable time to add new size. attended a seminar with Mike Francios years and years ago and he touched on this indepth, i wont go into detail. if you need all this shit after doing a show this sport is not for you or just do the board short division

the post show rebound is an extremely valuable time to add new size. attended a seminar with Mike Francios years and years ago and he touched on this indepth, i wont go into detail. if you need all this shit after doing a show this sport is not for you or just do the board short division

I saw where Patric Tuor said the post contest rebound and window of opportunity was a complete myth. If his guys don't have a show coming up they just come completely off and lower protein drastically and reduce training intensity. Anyone know if he's talked about this in more detail?

I saw where Patric Tuor said the post contest rebound and window of opportunity was a complete myth. If his guys don't have a show coming up they just come completely off and lower protein drastically and reduce training intensity. Anyone know if he's talked about this in more detail?

James Hollingshead, a Tuor client, is doing this right now. What he's said about it is exactly what you said - coming off everything, lower protein, no techniques to extend sets (ex. cluster sets), just basic straight set training.

I haven't heard Tuor talk on rebounds but I don't know how he can claim the rebound is a myth. I posted Dexa scans this summer where I rebounded from 220lbs. to 262lbs. with virtually no fat gain, and 262lbs. was 3lbs. over my peak weight last offseason. I'm now 275lbs., my highest weight ever, and on track for another 10-15lb. gain when I diet next year. I don't know how that can be classed as a myth, I don't think I could've made those same gains with a slow and steady approach over the same period of time.

James Hollingshead, a Tuor client, is doing this right now. What he's said about it is exactly what you said - coming off everything, lower protein, no techniques to extend sets (ex. cluster sets), just basic straight set training.

I haven't heard Tuor talk on rebounds but I don't know how he can claim the rebound is a myth. I posted Dexa scans this summer where I rebounded from 220lbs. to 262lbs. with virtually no fat gain, and 262lbs. was 3lbs. over my peak weight last offseason. I'm now 275lbs., my highest weight ever, and on track for another 10-15lb. gain when I diet next year. I don't know how that can be classed as a myth, I don't think I could've made those same gains with a slow and steady approach over the same period of time.

I think he means it's just water. He also talks about the insulin myth, how insulin users aren't any bigger than those who use it, on average. I would say yes and no, insulin does work to an extent but at the same time it doesn't make most bodybuilders freaks.
Tuor laughs about all the stories about gaining 30lbs with insulin in a few weeks, it's not muscle.

I assume he thinks a bb who just competed is in a bad spot metabolically, just toxed out from all the drugs and in no position to grow optimally. I'm sure you saw where he said that if you don't want get off post show, at least try to reduce drug toxicity and avoid gaining a bunch of scale weight.

Attachments

• QuickScreencapture_20201201-084815.png
    QuickScreencapture_20201201-084815.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 12
Halcyon from JP Nutrition is really useful for better sleep.

Hgh before bed drives anabolism and recovery

500mg Curcumin just on rest days

500mcg BPC eod

All this worked for me to improve recovery during a cut.... On offseason i just change wo schedule to not burnout.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131