over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate sit-up

WTF?! Honestly, i cant stop laughing! He looks a little old...better be careful not to shatter a hip! Good thrusting technique though... Bet the ladies love it!

Just think, this is the time of year all these guys come to the gym...

i didn't laugh..........i watched in horror! he looks like a fish out of water:eek:

i just love when these jerk off's show up at the gym, it's my entertainment for the day. what in gods name is this man thinking!!!!

I feel sorry for his wife :eek:

What a Spaz! Damn, this is actually why I hate the first 2 weeks of January in the gym.... with aal the resolutions you are sure to see these types of idiots DAILY! Sometimes you just want to train and not be distracted by the guy next to you who looks like a donkey with Parkinson's having a Seizure! BTW, It already started today.... I saw a new member start his 2011 crusade this morning by buying his membership, getting in the tanning booth, then Falling on his ass and cracking his head on a weight tree....All within 40 minutes! How did he fall and draw blood you ask? He was doing some type of backpeddle/running backwards farmer's walk with 45 lbs dumbells about 10 minutes into his workout! Tripped on a rope attachment by the lat pulldown while dodging members and then SMACK! He got to use his free gym towell he got with the membership on the back of his head! Actually, it was pretty damn funny. Ok, so I guess the Ass-Clowns are pretty entertaining sometimes.

that looks like something the retard trainers at my gym would have someone doing haha

very effective movement.
i do weighted hyper extensions the same way!

LOL thats too funny !!! What a fool.
showed it to my wife and she was saying "How do u even do that ??"

LOL!!! Hahahahahaha.... At first I thought he was just gonna sit there in that position the whole time. Whoever said he looked like a fish out of water is what I thought too. Don't think I could do that even if I tried.

hehe

What a Spaz! Damn, this is actually why I hate the first 2 weeks of January in the gym.... with aal the resolutions you are sure to see these types of idiots DAILY! Sometimes you just want to train and not be distracted by the guy next to you who looks like a donkey with Parkinson's having a Seizure! BTW, It already started today.... I saw a new member start his 2011 crusade this morning by buying his membership, getting in the tanning booth, then Falling on his ass and cracking his head on a weight tree....All within 40 minutes! How did he fall and draw blood you ask? He was doing some type of backpeddle/running backwards farmer's walk with 45 lbs dumbells about 10 minutes into his workout! Tripped on a rope attachment by the lat pulldown while dodging members and then SMACK! He got to use his free gym towell he got with the membership on the back of his head! Actually, it was pretty damn funny. Ok, so I guess the Ass-Clowns are pretty entertaining sometimes.

Seriously, I cannot wait for the failed resolution guys who sit around and talk on their cell phones to give up already. dont get me wrong Im all about settin goals and improving yourself, but some of these people just aren't dedicated enough to stick with a program, or even set up a program for that matter....by the way, interesting fact...did anyone else know that planet 'fitness' has a free pizza night? epic fail

at least he will be welcomed in planet fitness.:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear