over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultrasensitive Estradiol results

Estradiol, not testosterone, feeds back the hypothalamus and regulates GNRH production.

"Very high testosterone levels will prevent natty production even if you block E2 due to a second feedback mechanism involving testosterone directly."

Can you expand on this?

"Very high testosterone levels will prevent natty production even if you block E2 due to a second feedback mechanism involving testosterone directly."

Can you expand on this?

I forget the details of some of this info I have learned but I hunted down this which is actually more advanced info that I had learned previously, this isn't exactly what I mentioned but you get the idea, something similar is going on with high levels of exotest:

Aromatase inhibition results in significant increases in LH and FSH secretion in normal men; normal levels can be restored with estradiol supplementation in a nonlinear fashion, with higher estradiol levels having increasingly less effect on circulating gonadotropin and testosterone levels. Moreover, both aromatase inhibition and medical castration result in similar increases in FSH, despite markedly decreased testosterone levels with medical castration compared with aromatase inhibition; this suggests that, at least acutely, FSH regulation is more dependent on estradiol than testosterone.

In contrast, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a nonaromatizable androgen, is a poor inhibitor of gonadotropin production in the male when given at or near physiological doses, and 5 -reductase blockade with finasteride or dutasteride, which lowers serum DHT concentration by as much as 95%, fails to alter gonadotropin levels. However, with chronic administration and supraphysiological dosing, exogenous DHT inhibits both LH and FSH secretion despite concomitant suppression of testosterone and estradiol, demonstrating that aromatization is not an absolute requirement for negative feedback.

HPTA

When you say the results were much better, do you mean blood work results or how you looked and performed in the gym?

I would imagine it has much more to do with less artificial testosterone being converted to estradiol than it is due to natural production, which is presumably nil on 140-175mg test per week.

Bloodwork wise. Looks/gym were about the same but the high estrogen definitely affected erection quality negatively.

“On the subject of laboratory testing, many years ago I realized the standard assay for Estradiol, known as “E2” (the major player in estrogen evaluation, so it’s the first one we test), by a laboratory technique called immunoassay, is not valid for adult males. That means we can draw NO conclusions from its result whatsoever. NONE. Instead, estrogen in males MUST be tested by the LC/MS technology. Here is a list of the major labs, and the correct E2 test to order:

Quest Diagnostics “Ultrasensitive Estradiol” # 30289
LabCorp “Sensitive Estradiol” #140244
Mayo Clinic “Enhanced Estradiol” #EEST
ARUP “Estradiol TMS” #93247

IF you run the incorrect standard estradiol assay on an adult male patient, each of these labs will include a paragraph straightening you out. For the Quest Diagnostics laboratory, that paragraph appears because of my work with them, many years ago. I had run both standard and LC/MS assays on many patients: their clinical response matched the better testing methodology. I was widely attacked for that position at the time. The science is now well-accepted.

The reason the standard E2 assay (made for women) is not valid for adult males is because the concentration of estrogen is just too low in men for this more crude methodology to be reliable. Also, numerous things like CRP, progesterone, and even a form of AI falsely elevate its result. That means the doctor who relies on it—and treats solely by the numbers on a piece of paper, instead of how the patient actually feels—may mistakenly add in an AI. Since estrogen would then be lowered in a patient whose estrogen was not high to begin with, that tanks the estrogen level. Low estrogen is ALWAYS bad for you: bones are demineralized, the Lipid Profile is blown, joints begin to ache (as they dry out), headaches, and loss of libido. The emotional component of a man’s sexual being comes from estrogen.”

BTW, a little over a month ago, I got labs and elected to add an estradiol sensitive(labcorp version) along with regular E2.
Results:
E2= 34.1(estradiol)
Estradiol Sensitive= 19.4

Any idea what sensitive estradiol code is for Sonora Quest? I couldn’t find it on their website. Thanks dude!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws