over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UMBILICAL HERNIA SURGERY..

WOW LATS

thanks for the warning, this is something that I have to look forward to. My belly button is popping out a bit and I was told by a doc that it would be okay for a while but would eventually have to have the same surgery as you. I know another guy who had it and he was on oxycontin and said he was takin two or three oxy's a few times a day and it helped alot, he said it took him to his "happy place" lol. I wish you a speedy recovery and can sympathize with your situation, I hope you got some oxy's for the pain as it sounds like they are the only thing that will work. Good Luck Lats and maybe you should get your wife a hearing aid.:D

Thor said:
thanks for the warning, this is something that I have to look forward to. My belly button is popping out a bit and I was told by a doc that it would be okay for a while but would eventually have to have the same surgery as you. I know another guy who had it and he was on oxycontin and said he was takin two or three oxy's a few times a day and it helped alot, he said it took him to his "happy place" lol. I wish you a speedy recovery and can sympathize with your situation, I hope you got some oxy's for the pain as it sounds like they are the only thing that will work. Good Luck Lats and maybe you should get your wife a hearing aid.:D

That is exactly what mine was and what my doc said. But I had the surgery 3 weeks ago for peace of mind. All my life I thought I had an outie, but now I have an innie! LOL

Oxys rock! They are what saw me through the pain.

Big A said:
That is exactly what mine was and what my doc said. But I had the surgery 3 weeks ago for peace of mind. All my life I thought I had an outie, but now I have an innie! LOL

Oxys rock! They are what saw me through the pain.

yeah the oxycodone, oxycontin, is what saved me too. At first he gave me hydrocodone but that didnt do jack. Two of those big pills every 4 hours or so does the trick.

bigheinz said:
Yeah, me either. Then i couldnt workout for 4 months.
I hope you recover soon my friend. Stay away from people with flu, you dont want ot cough....:eek:

You had the surgery too, and had to take off 4 months from lifting?

LATS said:
well.. i say i want to kill her.. but, 12 years a go she was ranked kick boxer.. so in all reality.. she would beat into a fetal position..:eek:

LOL!

LATS, I love your storytelling. Seriously, hysterical stuff but I feel bad for the pain you went through / are still experiencing. What prompted the surgery? Did you lift too much weight suddenly or was this something that built up over time?

flexmaster said:
i think i have a slight umbilical hernia, kinda like a little bubble that pops out a little if i squueze my abs...im pretty sure i got it from deadlifting about 5 weeks ago (which goes well with my left eye which is just now starting to turn back to white from popping all the blood vessels...again!LOL)

what was your hernia like? was it a complete hernia where there was like a marble-sized ball popping out of your belly button...or more like the way i described mine (partial herniation??)?

Yeah it looked about the size of a marble popping out of my belly button. There was no pain, it just looked weird. They took it out back in January, and yes the pain was bad. I had the hicups from the Lortabs and anesthetic, so it was like coughing every second. Not to mention the cold I had so I was coughing anyways. I couldn't lay down at all, I stood for most of the first night. They switched my pain meds to Tramadrol and it seemed to be easier on the stomach.

The worst part was I had pains in other places that I didn't have before. My left nut was bothering me and he thought I might have another hernia besides the one he just operated on. Then I had problems pissing, they thought it was something with my prostate. They gave me Flomax for a week and it got better. The worst part was the chest pains I had. I had one in the area of my liver (just had sonogram done before that showed enlarged liver) and then it shifted down lower to what he thought was the apendix. I had to go for a catscan to see what was going on and it said it was because of fluid buildup there. My doctor said it was probably blood pockets from ruptured blood vessels from the surgery. I had to take 4 weeks off from the gym just cause my stomach and the chest pains were so bad. I'm back in the gym now planning for my next cycle soon.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws