over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Umbilical Hernia

topfuel

Registered
It looks like I have an umbilical Hernia. My question to any of you is this. I am on a small cycle of Test and Tren and I want to know if I should cycle off for a while before I get the surgery. My blood pressure is slightly elevated when I am on so what I was wondering should I stop or stay on when I get my surgery. Any suggestions anyone?

I would stop the tren and just do low dose test. I had mine repaired in 2001.

How long did it take you to recover? When can you start training again?

I had my repaired back in the beginning of November. I was only on test and hgh. I wasn't going to stop for the surgery either :) I was back to lifting light after 2 weeks, full throttle by the 4th week.

I had 3 repairs done in june laparoscopically. 1 of them recured and I just had it done again on the 14th possibly from starting bck to early the mesh possibly slipped and the recurrence happened the % of this I am told is less than 1 % so i believe the fault is mine. I was told this time 3 weeks no lifting More than 10 lbs. this does not mean you can train with smaller weights:rolleyes:.
On the 2nd repair They had to cut from the front and repair inside and out. as of right now still a swollen area below the scar and healin well which is a lot dif. than the Lap procedure...
so take it slow and good Luck

I would come off cycle as without trainin wat would be the point of being on??

play it safe, drop tren go to trt levels on your test. get BP down for a safe surgery

good luck and speedy recovery

I had mine last year I stayed(Test E) on they did my surgery 2 weeks after I saw surgeon my bp was up too 140/90 maybe stress pr who knows. I was out of gym about 5 weeks. Dont push it to early you will be back on track in no time..good luck bro.

Last edited:
I had 3 repairs done in june laparoscopically. 1 of them recured and I just had it done again on the 14th possibly from starting bck to early the mesh possibly slipped and the recurrence happened the % of this I am told is less than 1 % so i believe the fault is mine. I was told this time 3 weeks no lifting More than 10 lbs. this does not mean you can train with smaller weights:rolleyes:.
On the 2nd repair They had to cut from the front and repair inside and out. as of right now still a swollen area below the scar and healin well which is a lot dif. than the Lap procedure...

the point of being on is to maintain a lot easier while out of the gym..

I had mine done a couole years ago. I completely went off for 6 weeks. I was told not to lifr over 20lbs for 6 weeks as well. I listened to the doc bc i couldnt work due to my job, having to lift. Just rest, the last thing you want to do is tear it open

play it safe, drop tren go to trt levels on your test. get BP down for a safe surgery

good luck and speedy recovery

This is the obvious answer. However, I've had the same such hernia for 4 years and haven't had surgery because it's merely cosmetic and doesn't hurt. One day that might change and I might need surgery, but until then I live w it (push it in when it pops out lol). It's not huge so it doesn't bother me that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had 3 fixed at once too, two inguinal done laprascopically and one umbilical done the old fashioned way open. All were patched with mesh. My umbilical blew out some again about 3 months after the surgery doing deads I think. Be careful getting back into it and lift really light. I think I took off 2 weeks totally and then it was mostly machines to take stress off my "core". I was careful and still blew out my mesh.

I stopped everything in my cycle until after the surgery. If I were you I would get off everything but 100 mg/week test for at least 3 weeks prior to the surgery. I would say 1 week after surgery you could resume what you were taking but I would not go back on anything heavy dosed because you aren't going to be able to do heavy lifting anyhow. Being on steroids during surgery would increase your chances of getting a blood clot that could do major damage or even kill you.

This is the obvious answer. However, I've had the same such hernia for 4 years and haven't had surgery because it's merely cosmetic and doesn't hurt. One day that might change and I might need surgery, but until then I live w it (push it in when it pops out lol). It's not huge so it doesn't bother me that much.

Eventually, slowly over the years, it grows a little larger. Eventually youll have to repair it. If you fix it now while it is small the results will be much better. I wish I would have fixed mine earlier. I waited about 13 years or so before fixing mine. The big reason I fixed mine was because I suffered 2 inguinal hernias that hurt fairly bad. I probably would have waited on the umbilical hernia even longer even though it was 13 years old and bigger. Looking back I should have had that umbilical hernia fixed much sooner because it would have never grown as big. Now I have the hernia again since it blew out, maybe it wouldn't have blown out again if I had fixed it earlier.

As has been said, best to take care of it now rather than later. I agree with what others have said about dropping tren and going to TRT test dosage. The recovery time is highly dependent on the severity of the hernia. Mine was in the early stages so I only had to take two weeks off, but I know others whose were larger, more protruding, and painful, who had to take more time off before getting back into training.

My best friend's father went a long long time with his umbilical hernia and it ended up spreading right up the linea alba, the division running down your abs that separates the left side from right, so much so that it was about 6 inches long or more.

Get it fixed asap. Only stay on HRT dose of test. Once the surgery is over get some good quality HGH or gh peptides to accelerate healing.
You'll be so glad you got it fixed. I was lifting 9 days later, and doing daily cardio 3 days later.

My best friend's father went a long long time with his umbilical hernia and it ended up spreading right up the linea alba, the division running down your abs that separates the left side from right, so much so that it was about 6 inches long or more.

I have 2 of them.. One in umbilical and the other 2inches above belly button in the lines alba.. I need to get it all fixed bad!

Thank you all for your input.It looks like I am going to get it done and move on. The only thing I worry about is missing training but I am sure you all can understand that. Lifting is a lifestyle I will miss it for a while.

I have 2 of them.. One in umbilical and the other 2inches above belly button in the lines alba.. I need to get it all fixed bad!

Better soon. If youre not careful those two will join up to make a nice long one.

I'd do a TRT dose and listen to the Dr.s and don't come back to soon, you can screw yourself and end up Back where you started...
I've had the surgery twice in the last five years, it's not bad but takes a little time to heal. Best of luck!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws