over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Umbilical hernia.

Wow, once I had my umbilical hernia fixed, I threw deadlifts out the arsenal.
Yeah, I should have. I figured 6 months was enough time for it to heal and the surgeon said yeah. I was also told the BS that it would be stronger than it was before the surgery/ injury. He was wrong.

What causes these embilical hernias? What can you do to prevent hernias in general?
I think its just genetic. A weakness there. Most never have a problem. I tore mine when I was still in high school, so had only been lifting heavy for about 3 years.

Breathing correctly when lifting is important.

Had one repaired about 6 years ago. Went smooth took about 2 months to heal completely but I was back to doing light cardio and certain lifts in about a week.

I had 2 repairs done in the early 80's. Didn't give them time to heal. The surgeries were about 10 weeks apart. Old school surgery done with fishing line and weights. Tore open again and lifted with it for 10 years. Squatted up to 500 and deadlifted up to 550 with it. Decided to have it repaired with the mesh when I decided to get back into olympic lifting. That was 1989. I was discharged after 4 weeks and it's still strong. Get it fixed and take a break. You'll be back to normal in no time.

So went to surgeon. The tear is small. It wasnt the intestine sticking thru(tear wasnt big enough for intestine to stick thru), just a piece of fat. He told me I could wait or do it now. Since its so small, he will just have to stitch it up which means a easier recovery. I have surgery scheduled for 8/11. Figured might as well do it now while tear is small. Hope all goes well. He said I could start doing stationary bike cardio in 10 days after. At 2 weeks I can start doing light resistance in my pool. At 3 weeks he said I can do seated light weights. At 4 to 5 weeks, he said I could start doing light legs(not dead lifts are squats. He said at around 6 to 7 weeks i should be mostly back at normal(I will still do high reps light for probably 12 weeks to be on safe side).

So went to surgeon. The tear is small. It wasnt the intestine sticking thru(tear wasnt big enough for intestine to stick thru), just a piece of fat. He told me I could wait or do it now. Since its so small, he will just have to stitch it up which means a easier recovery. I have surgery scheduled for 8/11. Figured might as well do it now while tear is small. Hope all goes well. He said I could start doing stationary bike cardio in 10 days after. At 2 weeks I can start doing light resistance in my pool. At 3 weeks he said I can do seated light weights. At 4 to 5 weeks, he said I could start doing light legs(not dead lifts are squats. He said at around 6 to 7 weeks i should be mostly back at normal(I will still do high reps light for probably 12 weeks to be on safe side).
Also, I got some BCP 157, TB 500, CJC 123 and MK 677 along with some GH to do for 4 weeks after surgery to speed recovery(Im always on low dose gh)/

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws