over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unclez log. Becoming a Ogre

Blazed_Noob

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I won prizes from unclez in the VIP lounge. He offered to supply me with enough to run a cycle if I would do a log. I was happy to oblige.
He was kind enough to supply the exact same products I am currently running ( DHB will be new)
The products I have been running up til now came back way under dosed and the prospect of running accurately dosed and legit products got me excited.
In my opinion I am in the best shape of my life.
I can't wait to see where this cycle will take me.

I'll be running 100mg NPP , 100mg Test P , 100mg DHB every other day to start. I will slowly increases as I progress.

I go to the gym twice a day , lifting in the morning and cardio at night. Sometimes I'll switch it up. I prefer cardio at night because it is so busy and usually everything is being used or kids just sitting on equipment playing on there phones.

Stats - 6'3
235lbs this am
Trying to add mass while staying lean.

The end of today I'll post my workouts , cardio and meals.
I would like feedback , criticism and things I could change or improve from the community.

Starting pics from this morning 1/28/21 3am
I'll add some legs once I get home tonight.

Attachments

• 20210127_215323_copy_735x649.jpg
    20210127_215323_copy_735x649.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210127_215253_copy_721x706.jpg
    20210127_215253_copy_721x706.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 20210127_214514_copy_883x913.jpg
    20210127_214514_copy_883x913.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20210127_214503_copy_814x694.jpg
    20210127_214503_copy_814x694.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 20210127_214451_copy_823x724.jpg
    20210127_214451_copy_823x724.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 37
1/28/21

Today was just a full cardio day
3am - wake up and prepare meals for the day and pack all my gear

430am - 60 minutes on the treadmill at a brisk pace , was not too intense but was enough to break a sweat and keep my heartrate elevated

545am - first meal
half cup of egg whites and 2 full jumbo eggs , 3 scoops of chopped peppers and onion , small spoonful of cottage cheese and just enough shredded cheese to add flavor
(microwaved for 5 minutes and comes out fluffy and delicious, saves alot of time for me)
one cup of greek yogurt with one serving of granola mixed in

9am - 2 Axe&Sledge homemade protein bars (usually eat fit crunch but they give me horrible gas) , these are new and trying them out to see if they digest better
info on each bar -
270 calories
19g protein
22g carbs
12g

12pm - Large chicken breast ( i should probably start weight the breast so i know exactly how much im getting with each breast)
sugar free barbecue sauce for flavor
handful of seedless grapes

4pm - Chicken breast with sugar free barbecue sauce again

6pm - second round of cardio at the gym , 20 minutes of stair stepper and 40 minutes on treadmill

745pm - Chicken breast with a sweet potato and a spoonful of sour cream

12pm - half a protein bar or ill drink half of a RTD 50g protein chocolate drink ( these are amazing , found them at grocery discount for 89cents a can ) used to drink these as a teenager all the time

I noticed i have just a tiny amount of pip when i injected 3ml into one glute , nothing bad though. It went away halfway through the day.
Im going to try to do a better job and actually count macros and my calorie intake so i can fine tune things as needed. I have never been big on doing it and just eat what i feel is good for me which is pretty stupid but i like to keep things simple as possible.
If it matters i also work a very physically demanding job so im sure im burning some calories there aswell throughout the day.
My diet usually stays pretty consistent. I might change some of my carb sources out to fruit some days depending on what im training that day. Saturday is usually my high carb cheat day because i usually have my 1 year old daughter and it just makes things easier , i can eat with her and not have to worry about it too much.

Im also going to start keeping a log of my training at the gym so i dont forget anything and try to progress somewhat. Ive been stuck on certain lifts for awhile now and i cant seem to break past.

Ill update on today 1/29/21 tonight with how the day went.

1/29/21

My ex called and said my daughter was sick , so i picked her up and took care of her until saturday when she was off work
No cardio or training today.

I moved my high carb day to friday
first meal was two protein bars
second was a bowl of cereal mixed with a 50g protein shake
third was two rice cakes with peanut butter and another protein bar
fourth meal handful of grapes and a chicken breast
my last meal for the day was a sweet potato and another chicken breast

I had to rely on premade meals and things i had ready to eat on hand as my daughter was needy and she wanted to be constantly held
i didnt eat as clean as i would have liked but i made due

1/30/21

Didnt sleep much as my daughter was up all night
Her mother picked her up around 9am

5am - had protein bar

9am - bowl of cereal with 50g protein shake ( wanted to eat a bigger meal before blood being drawn and working out)

10- donated blood
11am - drank lots of water and a gatorade zero , hand ful of nuts and two hard boiled eggs

waited until about 1pm to hit the gym
Legs , biceps and abs

130pm - 20 minutes on treadmill to warm up
- squats
- 2 warm up sets at 185
- 2 sets of 8 at 225
- 3 sets of 8 at 315
-leg press
3 sets of 20reps
-calf raises in between sets

- Leg extensions
- 3 sets of 20
- Burn out set , as many as possible

Biceps
- standing single arm curls
- warm up set
- 5 sets of 12 moving up weight each set

Hammer curls
-3 sets of 12 , adding weight each set

Reverse grip curls
-3 sets of 20 moderate weight
-burn out set , as many as possible

ABs (havent done abs in years , i was dying and struggling with these )

Crunches
Planks
Sit ups
Leg raises

To finish up i then did One hour on the treadmill

330pm - Chicken breast with old bay and a pear

7pm - Chicken breast and sweet potato

probably going to go to sleep early tonight then hit back and cardio tommorow

Did another round of injections , little pip but nothing bad. Trying to rotate sites as i have scar tissue built up in the common areas.
Starting to feel fuller and pumped throughout the day

1/31/21

Actually got 8 hours of sleep for the first time in 6 months. Feel great.
It is snowing when i wake up and they are calling for up to 12 inches.

8am - Make my microwavable egg mixture - half cup of egg whites , two hole jumbo eggs , peppers and onions , spoonful of cottage cheese and a little bit of shredded cheese
Bagel with peanut butter

10am - Get to the gym
- Cardio and back day , accessories biceps
-30 minutes of cardio on tread mill to warm up

-lat pull downs
-2 warm up sets
-5 working sets of moderate weight at 12 reps
-cable machine lat pull down in between sets of the lat pull down

-bent over barbell rows
-1 warm up set
-4 sets of 8 at heavy weight (slow focused and controlled trying to really squeeze at the top
-reverse cable crossovers for upper back done between each set of rows

11am - Gatorade

- Single arm rows
-4 sets of 8 heavy weight

- sitting cable machine rows , high reps with slow controlled contractions
4 sets of 20 with last set being a burn out

- Straight leg deadlifts
- 3 sets of light weight at 20 reps

-BICEPs - single arm bicep curls
1 warm up set - then moving up 5lbs after 8 reps until i cannot complete a proper curl then drop to half the weight and do as many as possible

-CARDIO-
-One hour on treadmill

1pm - 50g protein shake and a pear

430- Chicken breast and sweet potato

8pm - Chicken breast mixed with a salad , just enough dressing to taste it , croutons

930pm - one finger of bourbon then i fell asleep.

2/1/21

Pinned again this morning , wanted to do it yesterday before bed but i fell asleep early

100mg-testp
DHB 150mg NPP
i split it into two separate shots and hit both my quads

Woke up to a good amount of snow , work was closed and it wasnt my turn to be on call so i had a whole day off.
Was really looking forward to going to the gym, they decided to open later possibly but they finally decided they were not opening at all. Was upset about that. I found a 24/7 gym but you have to join in person , i plan on joining the next day they are staffed so i can go to the gym whenever i want and my main one is not open.

I dislike have too much free time. I ran out of things to do pretty quickly around the house.

8am - Drank a protein shake , then went back to sleep for a few hours

11am- Chicken breast and ate some raw broccoli and cauliflower

3pm - Half a chicken breast , rice cake with peanut butter and a protein bar

5pm- Was really craving carbs , i ate a few texas toast croutons and half a protein bar

8pm - Chicken breast and sweet potato

1am- woke up starving and my dumbass ate 2 rice cakes with peanut butter and nutella

I forgot to mention but i also drink anywhere from a gallon to two gallons of water daily.

2/2/21

Another snow day

My main gym was open today
slept in for awhile woke up at 9am

9am - Bowl of apple cinnamon cheerios with 50g of snickerdoodle protein and almond milk

1030- Gym
1030 to 1100 - cardio warm up
It was chest, shoulder and tri's day- ill up date workout later , left my log book in my truck
12pm - gatorade and half a protein bar halfway through workout , When i have unlimited time to work out i go all out for awhile

2pm - chicken breast and half a bagel with peanut butter

5pm - protein shake and 5 multigrain crackers with hummus and some broccoli and cauliflower

8pm - Chicken breast and sweet potato

A update to the 2/2 chest workout , it usually stays pretty close to the same routine every time. Ill do one heavy low rep day , hit it pretty hard then the next chest day will be light weight more reps and ill add incline dumbbell into the routine.

2/3/21

Work day.

Gym leg day.

430am - half hour on the stair stepper
500am - Squats
-warm up set 20 reps
- 6 sets of 225x8 , slow and controlled (my back is fucked up so i very rarely go over 315 in squats and deadlifts)
- Leg raises , calf raises in between rest sets
-warm up
-4 sets of 20 at moderate weight
-body weight calf raises between sets
545am - My eggs mixture , this has been my morning meal every morning (except saturdays) for the last 3 months
- a Pear (will start using fruits as my main carb source on 80% of my meals)

9am - 2 protein bars

1230 - Chicken breast with some sugarfree barbecue sauce
-handfull of green grapes
-one serving of honey roasted nuts
4pm - Chicken breast and a half of a muffin

745pm - chicken breast and sweet potato with a little sour cream
( old bay is used on my chicken 90% of the time)

10pm - plain rice cake and 5 croutons ( i like to wake up feeling hungry so this meal is usually very small or ill skip it)

2/4/21

I was offered to join a body composition challenge for a supplement company im a representative for and i agreed. I decided ill give it my best shot with what i have so far , i have improved alot of the last year and im happy with where i am at but i want to see how far i can go without losing my sanity.

I decided to cut out most of the useless crap and snacks i have been eating ( or try my best. fucking nutella and peanut butter is a yummy bitch)
Most meals will stay the same each day unless it is saturday. Ill just eat what i feel like that day.

Back day at the gym (no deadlifts today)
430am - SIngle arm dumbbell rows -
-heavy weight at 4 sets of 8 reps
- Not sure what these are called , variation of cable machine straight arm pull downs , start at chest height arms extended all the way out forward and push the straight bar down while contracting your upper back
- these are done in between each row set

-Standing barbell rows
-4 sets of 8 , heaviest weight possible while able to do eight reps with perfect form
- cable cross overs but for your back , do these in between sets at 20 reps a set

- Lat pull down
-6 sets at 12 reps with heaviest weight possible

-pull ups and assisted pull ups once i cannot complete without help

550am - Egg mixture and half a blueberry muffin

9am - two protein bars and hanful of grapes

12pm - chicken breast plain and handfull of grapes

4pm - 2 servings of honey roasted cashews
-half a protein bar and half of a chicken breast with old bay

8pm - chicken breast with sweet potato , old bay and sour cream

11pm - one serving of chocolate roasted almonds - life saver when craving sweets

2/5/21

Another pin day
- Npp 200mg
-tes P - 100mg
The DHB will be pinned every 5 days from now on , i just wanted to front load my dosage in the beginning so it builds up before i move to the every 5 day approach)

Light chest day (i add shoulders and triceps to my chest workouts if i have time , if not i some time adds them in on different days when i feel i am able to recover in time for the next chest day)
Also picking up my daughter so i dont have time for night cardio on fridays

430am - walk in gym
-flat bench
-2 warm up sets then followed by 5 sets of 12 at 225lb
- Cable flys in between sets
-also work in a set of light weight tricep pushdowns , trying to activate my tris
I rotate these 3 workout and it turns out 5 sets of each

-INcline dumbbell
- 5 sets of 10 reps at 100lbs
-Standing chest flys on machine in between sets

545am - Egg mixture
- pear
- coffee with sugar free creamer

830am -(was starving) two protein bars and 6 grapes

1230- Chicken breast and 18 grapes

4pm - 50g Protein shake and 2 serving of honey roasted peanuts

730- Chicken breast and a large sweet potato and sour cream

10pm - Plain rice cake

2/4/21

I was offered to join a body composition challenge for a supplement company im a representative for and i agreed. I decided ill give it my best shot with what i have so far , i have improved alot of the last year and im happy with where i am at but i want to see how far i can go without losing my sanity.

I decided to cut out most of the useless crap and snacks i have been eating ( or try my best. fucking nutella and peanut butter is a yummy bitch)
Most meals will stay the same each day unless it is saturday. Ill just eat what i feel like that day.

Back day at the gym (no deadlifts today)
430am - SIngle arm dumbbell rows -
-heavy weight at 4 sets of 8 reps
- Not sure what these are called , variation of cable machine straight arm pull downs , start at chest height arms extended all the way out forward and push the straight bar down while contracting your upper back
- these are done in between each row set

-Standing barbell rows
-4 sets of 8 , heaviest weight possible while able to do eight reps with perfect form
- cable cross overs but for your back , do these in between sets at 20 reps a set

- Lat pull down
-6 sets at 12 reps with heaviest weight possible

-pull ups and assisted pull ups once i cannot complete without help

550am - Egg mixture and half a blueberry muffin

9am - two protein bars and hanful of grapes

12pm - chicken breast plain and handfull of grapes

4pm - 2 servings of honey roasted cashews
-half a protein bar and half of a chicken breast with old bay

8pm - chicken breast with sweet potato , old bay and sour cream

11pm - one serving of chocolate roasted almonds - life saver when craving sweets
Forgot to add i also did a hour and a half of cardio from 6pm to 730pm, was in a mood so i did more then normal

A update to the 2/2 chest workout , it usually stays pretty close to the same routine every time. Ill do one heavy low rep day , hit it pretty hard then the next chest day will be light weight more reps and ill add incline dumbbell into the routine.

2/3/21

Work day.

Gym leg day.

430am - half hour on the stair stepper
500am - Squats
-warm up set 20 reps
- 6 sets of 225x8 , slow and controlled (my back is fucked up so i very rarely go over 315 in squats and deadlifts)
- Leg raises , calf raises in between rest sets
-warm up
-4 sets of 20 at moderate weight
-body weight calf raises between sets
545am - My eggs mixture , this has been my morning meal every morning (except saturdays) for the last 3 months
- a Pear (will start using fruits as my main carb source on 80% of my meals)

9am - 2 protein bars

1230 - Chicken breast with some sugarfree barbecue sauce
-handfull of green grapes
-one serving of honey roasted nuts
4pm - Chicken breast and a half of a muffin

745pm - chicken breast and sweet potato with a little sour cream
( old bay is used on my chicken 90% of the time)

10pm - plain rice cake and 5 croutons ( i like to wake up feeling hungry so this meal is usually very small or ill skip it)
So if i keep being a dumbass and forgetting shit ill just add that , i do cardio sunday to thurday for a hour each day , and every other saturday. My mind is all over the place at the moment

Awesome brother !! I’m going to follow very closely and hit me up if you need anything.

2/6/21

Had my daughter for the weekend so saturdays i dont really get to work out unless i can find a gym with a daycare that is not super exspensive.
I still ate pretty good.

5am - bowl of cheerios with 50g protein shake

8am - 2 protein bars

10am- rice cake and 8 grapes

12pm- chicken breast cut up and added to a bagged salad kit.

4pm - Had a 50g protein pre made drink

730- chicken breast and sweet potato

Had alot of premade stuff which i try not to do much but with my daughter over i have to be with her 247 or she gets into things and eats everything she sees.

2/7/21
Sunday was leg day

5am - Bowl of cereal and 50g of protein powder mixed with almond milk

9am- Bowl of cheerios and golden grahams mixed with 50g of chocolate protein powder and vanilla almond milk
(ate alot of carbs since it was leg day , trying to actually get them to grow some)

1015- Gym
-Squats -
-1 warm up set of 20
- 8 sets of 8 with moderate weight
- 2 sets of 6 with heavy weight (was feeling good and decided to be a dumbass and squat heavy , felt like i pulled something on the last rep but i stretched out alot and it worked its way out. Felt fine the next day )

1pm - 50g ready made protein shake
-handful of grapes
- 2 servings of honey roasted cashews

5pm - half a chicken breast with sugar free barbecue sauce
-broccoli and cauliflower with some light ranch

8pm- Chicken breast with old bay and sugar free barbecue sauce and a large sweet potato and a scoop of sour cream

11pm - was starving and had a rice cake

2/8/21

Back day -
Was a good back day , pretty sure the DHB is kicking in. I was so pumped and felt full , almost felt like i had a turtle shell on my back. Felt great.

430am- Gym
-Standing upright barbell rows
-5 sets of 8
-Lat pull downs
-5 sets of 12
-rear cable crossovers
-5 sets of 12
all three were done in between sets , one after the other

-Seated cable rows
-4 sets of 10 , moderate weight
- Lat pull downs using a row grip attachment
-4 sets of 12
-Standing single are rows
-4 sets of 8

I do alot of rows , they seem to all hit a different area with each exercise and help add size.
I might try incorporating Deadlifts at some point. Have to see how i feel.

545am - Egg mix and half a muffin (stupid ass pears are not ripe yet so i have to wait a week)

9am - 2 protein bars
-8 grapes

1230 - plain chicken breast with sugar free barbecue sauce
- 12 grapes

4pm - Ready made 50g protein drink
- other half of the muffin
- 2 servings of honey roasted cashews

6pm- rice cake with peanut butter
-6 raw green beans
-6 small pieces of broccoli

815pm- Chicken breast and sweet potato with a scoop of sour cream

2/9/21
Cardio day
-one hour of cardio in the morning

545am - Egg mixture and half a muffin

9am - 2 protein bars
-serving of cashews
-7 grapes

1pm - Chicken breast
-single spear of pineapple

4pm - Pre made 50g protein shake

445pm- Second hour of cardio

6pm- was starving my ass off when i got home and ate a small amount of bullshit
-handful of cinnamon toast crunch
-2 servings of honey roasted cashews
-4 broccoli , 5 cauliflower , 3 raw green beans with light ranch

815pm- Chicken breast and sweet potato and scoop of sour cream

1030 - rice cake and a hanful of magic spoon low carb cereal , taste like shit but it has 4 carbs per serving and 11g protein

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws