over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

unconstituted HGH - Shelf life

dros

Registered
I keep reading alot about people saying hgh has a very short shelf life, even unconstituted

I saw this lab result of one of TP's RIPS. This kit was tested 4/2017 and look at the results. Who's to say it cant be in the freezer for another 2 years?

#9 - 4.00 - 12.00 - 99.509% - 0.734% TP Riptropins Manufacturer Date 05/2013 10 iu

Reason I am asking is I am thinking about buying in bulk to have for 5+ years. And for some custom reasons. ITS very difficult to get it in Where I am from, so doing it once would benefit me.

Does anyone have thoughts on hgh shelf life? Perhaps ran a few kits that were several years old with no downgrade in effects?

Shouldnt be; lypohlisation is used to increase shelf-half life anyway. (no water).

Shouldnt be; lypohlisation is used to increase shelf-half life anyway. (no water).

I think its way more stable than people think. The same goes for peptides. I've seen people run years old peptides with full effect but the myth about hgh having an extremely short half life still lives on which is not true from the evidence I have seen.

i use the same stuff for years on end quite often.

ill be trying some peptides soon that have 4 years or so in the box..

the test im using right now is an easy 4 years old too and not kept in perfect conditions. im not 100% certain of its condition, things dont feel 100% the way they should but there are a number of variables that could effect this.

i should have comparisons in the near future.
in general i say good to go to buy several years worth at a time.
i do like to check my ideas often so will report back.

i see certain things upon admin with peptides so should be easy to see.

i have used norditropin i had in my fridge for like2years (it comes already constituted) and it was fine

I used a bottle of MT2 that had been in my fridge for like 2 years. I saw no difference between that and one that I had just bought. I really think a lot of the fragility rumors about these things are overblown broscience. IMHO, people even go overboard on how quickly they degrade after reconstitution. For instance, I take reconstituted HCG on trips with me. It goes unrefrigerated during travel. Some people would tell you that it wouldn't work, but I've never had it be any different than fresh out of the fridge.

I must note that some GH degrades faster than other. Some almost not at all, some at about 1% / year, some at 5% a year. Due to the fact I usually don't store samples for years I have limited data.

MTII that I have tested out of interest lost about 10% / year.

I must note that some GH degrades faster than other. Some almost not at all, some at about 1% / year, some at 5% a year. Due to the fact I usually don't store samples for years I have limited data.

MTII that I have tested out of interest lost about 10% / year.

So the better the process and facility the hgh or peptides are made in, the less it will degrade?

TP's Rips that were tested did not lose any potency 2 years after the expiration date. The greys he is selling is being made in the same facility from What I understand which is pharma grade from the results we have seen.

From What I see pharma grade hgh can be stored for years in the freezer after the expiration date and still be good to go.

Last edited:
So the better the process and facility the hgh or peptides are made in, the less it will degrade?

TP's Rips that were tested did not lose any potency 2 years after the expiration date. The greys he is selling is being made in the same facility from What I understand which is pharma grade from the results we have seen.

From What I see pharma grade hgh can be stored for years in the freezer after the expiration date and still be good to go.

Yeah, seems like that.

Just to clarify and be sure. Putting it in the freezer and not fridgd will make it last the longest?

Yes, if it's still in the lyophilized (puck) form. If it's liquid already, don't put it in the fridge.

Yes, if it's still in the lyophilized (puck) form. If it's liquid already, don't put it in the fridge.

i believe you meant to say if its liquid already dont put in freezer. so since im not using about 6 kits for a while its better to store them in the freezer rather than the fridge? how much of a difference do you think it makes?

i believe you meant to say if its liquid already dont put in freezer. so since im not using about 6 kits for a while its better to store them in the freezer rather than the fridge? how much of a difference do you think it makes?

You are correct, meant to say freezer, my apologies! :)

Yes, if you are not using them for a while, freezer would be a better choice.

The difference is not much, but if you are storing the hormone for 1+ years it's worth doing so in my opinion. If not... Well, then it's only up to you, but under a year it won't make noticeable difference.

You are correct, meant to say freezer, my apologies! :)

Yes, if you are not using them for a while, freezer would be a better choice.

The difference is not much, but if you are storing the hormone for 1+ years it's worth doing so in my opinion. If not... Well, then it's only up to you, but under a year it won't make noticeable difference.

ok. that is great to know. you are the man jano. appreciate all you do

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420