over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Underground Supps and Kratom are saving my life

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle

Registered
For the few that have began to get to know me they'd know that I'm enduring a lot of strain currently. Now I want to send a special thank you to Queefer and Miss Q for the great service they offer. It's truly unparalleled.

Quick summed up version of some of the things I am having to currently overcome:
-Sick wife (fsgs kidney disease)
-Medication and therapy adjustments for ptsd anxiety and insomnia (Iraq War vet)
-Physical Pain (Injured in Iraq) and stopped receiving Tramadol
-Financial struggles: VA cut benefits to the veteran population because the school is up for sale
-Family strife over sale and division of Estate of my ailing mother

Was having a very emotional conversation with my mother about newly discovered debt acquired by my uncle who manipulated my grandmother and literally opened a letter saying my Vehicle Insurance will drop me after this month just because of a fender bender accident that I had to accept responsibility for.

Now I also recovered from the same mail carrier delivery a package from UndergroundSupps (chock full of freebies). Only after a few orders received from them I already get an instant sense of comfort and gratitude when opening the packaging. Not very often are our dollars equate to a true bargain penny to penny, and some of this kratom could be worth it's weight in Gold.

1 kratom resin cap taken during the necessary but aggregating discussion between my mother and I and in its closing moments and I consoling and rationalizing with her to create the notion that Everything Will Be Ok.

UndergroundSupps and Kratom are helping me to take back my life, control over my emotions, and to maintain my pride and positive attitude. I have dropped benzos(script) and rarely feel the need to take propanalol as needed for panic attacks. Physical nerve pain is lower and more manageable than I can remember. I have no lingering effects of feeling groggy brought on by many meds and White Vein and Indo supply great 'get up and go' energy
If you've been on the fence and have yet to give them a shot, then I'd advise you to take that plunge and try their line of supplement. Your money could not go to better use. The service, contact, help, TA is at the pinnacle.

Last edited:
For the few that have began to get to know me they'd know that I'm enduring a lot of strain currently. Now I want to send a special thank you to Queefer and Miss Q for the great service they offer. It's truly unparalleled.

Quick summed up version of some of the things I am having to currently overcome:
-Sick wife (fsgs kidney disease)
-Medication and therapy adjustments for ptsd anxiety and insomnia (Iraq War vet)
-Physical Pain (Injured in Iraq) and stopped receiving Tramadol
-Financial struggles: VA cut benefits to the veteran population because the school is up for sale
-Family strife over sale and division of Estate of my ailing mother

Was having a very emotional conversation with my mother about newly discovered debt acquired by my uncle who manipulated my grandmother and literally opened a letter saying my Vehicle Insurance will drop me after this month just because of a fender bender accident that I had to accept responsibility for.

Now I also recovered from the same mail carrier delivery a package from UndergroundSupps (chock full of freebies). Only after a few orders received from them I already get an instant sense of comfort and gratitude when opening the packaging. Not very often are our dollars equate to a true bargain penny to penny, and some of this kratom could be worth it's weight in Gold.

1 kratom resin cap taken during the necessary but aggregating discussion between my mother and I and in its closing moments and I consoling and rationalizing with her to create the notion that Everything Will Be Ok.

UndergroundSupps and Kratom are helping me to take back my life, control over my emotions, and to maintain my pride and positive attitude. I have dropped benzos(script) and rarely feel the need to take propanalol as needed for panic attacks. Physical nerve pain is lower and more manageable than I can remember. I have no lingering effects of feeling groggy brought on by many meds and White Vein and Indo supply great 'get up and go' energy
If you've been on the fence and have yet to give them a shot, then I'd advise you to take that plunge and try their line of supplement. Your money could not go to better use. The service, contact, help, TA is at the pinnacle.

I'm not sure what to say........wow............well I'm glad we could help. :eek:

I also had a great experience with Kratom and Queefer is prolly about the kindest coolest guy on this board. To the poster talking about tramadol it works for some and useless for others. It did nothing for my pain. I hate that stuff. But when it comes to meds and pain everyone is different having a different chemical make up.

I also had a great experience with Kratom and Queefer is prolly about the kindest coolest guy on this board. To the poster talking about tramadol it works for some and useless for others. It did nothing for my pain. I hate that stuff. But when it comes to meds and pain everyone is different having a different chemical make up.

Exactly. Everyone is effected differently by medication. Yes tramadol does little for many people but for me it was more effective that the hydrocodone or oxycodone meds I have also been prescribed. Just an anomaly I guess. Any way tramadol has become more restrictive so I was taken off. Getting appointments and adjusting meds takes months. The Kratom.has helped tremendously.

wow bro your really going through a lot. im glad you found something that works for you. it just ridiculous that even the vets in this age arent getting the support that they need. wtf dont people realize we would have nothing without them.

what is a good organization to give to?

USMC, did you not have any success with your psychiatrist?

Serious illness-related problems are enough to take the wind out of even the strongest men. Hang in there.

wow bro your really going through a lot. im glad you found something that works for you. it just ridiculous that even the vets in this age arent getting the support that they need. wtf dont people realize we would have nothing without them.

what is a good organization to give to?

If your asking a good org affiliated with the support for war time military vets then I'm the wrong guy to ask. I've received no help of any kind from any such organization. That's not a sob story but more or multiple truths and varying factors. Prob haven't sought help hard enough from anything outside of the VA but the truth is their outreach is small.
I am one vet that recognizes your app appreciation for the vets. So that counts.

It's cool that you found something that works, as I'm sure it must be frustrating to be in your situation.

If your asking a good org affiliated with the support for war time military vets then I'm the wrong guy to ask. I've received no help of any kind from any such organization. That's not a sob story but more or multiple truths and varying factors. Prob haven't sought help hard enough from anything outside of the VA but the truth is their outreach is small.
I am one vet that recognizes your app appreciation for the vets. So that counts.

its just so frustrating to see out vets struggles and then for you to have to go out and look for help is ridiculous it should be there waiting for you when you get back.

Glad its working. I cant wait to get my order. Super excited. Most of all I want to say THANK YOU for your service here in the US. We appreciate you and what you do for our freedoms brother!!!!

I am liking having Underground supps as a sponsor on here!

UsmcOldSchoolMuscle Amazing !
Good luck with everything and thank you for serving our great country !
We are all grateful to Queefer, without him ever talking directly to me, his knowledge on the Board has helped me immensely.

sad but dont see any change coming

its just so frustrating to see out vets struggles and then for you to have to go out and look for help is ridiculous it should be there waiting for you when you get back.

First off I don't want to back this a sob story or cry for attention. But your absolutely right. Nothing g is being done for vets and bare minimum would be an overstatement. I really don't see how it's ever going to change or what route should be taken or who should be address.
Just one example when rumors began that the VA could cut off all benifits to the veteran populous to the school that I'm currently attending I wrote to my local Congressman a detailed description of the situation and contact info for all pertinent parties. I simply asked for them to look into the situation and I attempted to make that task simplified and quick but including the point of contact. I didn't even get a response email. But however I am now getting "spam" mail for fund raisers etc for that district office.
Other students followed my lead as it's the only local school for our trade of
choice there weren't other options and many vets were depending on their housing allowance to maintain their livelihoods.

Nothing positive came about and I'm currently still attending the school trying to o get by and get into the ptsd therapies, thus placing my mental state first and making a future for myself and family.

Thanks for your concern. We vets are tough. Sad thing though is when they are too tough and won't reach out for help. Every 20 min a modern wartime vet takes his or her life.

Inoverdrive
GS
AshopRep
Kalimantan
Press

Thank you for your kind words

I'm gonna maintain. I'm glad I have joined the PM community. This is my solice and place of peace.

To emphasis this is no poor me tale.
I just wanted to thank Queeefer and Miss Q and share my positive results for those that haven't tried yet so they may receive some help just as I had.

May the Weights be Heavy. The Pumps be Insane. The fat melt away. & Muscle Gain be Plenty.

Ideally a positivity attitudes and level emotional will be maintained throughout this crazy life of BodyBuilding.
Kratom is amazing

kraton dosage

Hey guys I am new on here and I was wondering if anyone here will be able to help me.I just bought the kraton resin 20x pills and was wondering how many of those I would need to take to get that opiate like rush?I have experience with the bali supreme and usually take 6-8 grams to get a good hit.I would be thankful for any help.

Hey guys I am new on here and I was wondering if anyone here will be able to help me.I just bought the kraton resin 20x pills and was wondering how many of those I would need to take to get that opiate like rush?I have experience with the bali supreme and usually take 6-8 grams to get a good hit.I would be thankful for any help.

There's a kratom thread on here that's filled with a lot of great info. Also underground supps has a thread too. I always say start low. 20x means 20 grams were used to make 1 so they are potent. More is not always better.

Usmc I'm happy you found an alternative and that it works. Tramadol worked well for me for a while but the w/d I had from it was terrible. I run from painkillers like they are the plague now because the ran my life after my accident years ago. I hate seeing are vets struggle man. It shouldn't happen and it happens too often. All I can say man is stay strong and keep your head up.

When I had my mental breakdown I called the VA Hospital and told them I was suicidal. They said I didn't qualify for treatment because I was "just a reservist."

Fuck the VA.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner