over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Underrated & Overrated AAS?

Sounds good!;)

what a cheap shot. you know i am right. people try to give less credit to the drugs because they work hard or diet hard. but steal a competing bodybuilder secret stash you tell me what happens. he could diet all he wants he is still going to look sub par.

aas is as much a part of bodybuilding as diet or training.

Cliche answer - What if you have low test - you can diet and train all you want and still won't see results

I understand what your saying and yeah a decent HRT dose of test would be very helpful...But, I think what Im saying is that people use to much AAS to make up for lack of training intenstiy and poor diet...If you got your diet and training down, than even 200-400mg of test would make a huge difference to your gains...

chris

what a cheap shot. you know i am right. people try to give less credit to the drugs because they work hard or diet hard. but steal a competing bodybuilder secret stash you tell me what happens. he could diet all he wants he is still going to look sub par.[/QUOTE]

You evidentually are not a BB, too make a comment like that. This condition is without any T3 or fat burners, it was all diet. No AAS is going to get you in this shape.

Attachments

• BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    BODY BUILDING PICTURES 003.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 441
I love how people always somehow derail a thread...This thread is about "Underated and Overrated AAS", yet it gets turned into a diet vs AAS thread.......:rolleyes:

But, IMO=

Overrated: Sustanon and any Test blend, Primo, Peptide fragments
Underrated: Dbol and Winstrol.

what a cheap shot. you know i am right. people try to give less credit to the drugs because they work hard or diet hard. but steal a competing bodybuilder secret stash you tell me what happens. he could diet all he wants he is still going to look sub par.[/QUOTE]

You evidentually are not a BB, too make a comment like that. This condition is without any T3 or fat burners, it was all diet. No AAS is going to get you in this shape.

we will see about that haha.

id say overrated hgh

underrated 1 test cyp

you got any pics repmks? I would like to see how your theories are working out for you.

explain to me what you mean by this theory. ill get some pics up eventually. still working on it. also i don't use much gear.

Damn! Put up or shut up...this dude is sliced lol!

how do you guys get away from the pain from inj stanz?

do you cut it with sterile oil? how much

no matter what brand or batch i cant seem to not get pain from inj winny 50 or 100mg dont matter

how do you guys get away from the pain from inj stanz?

do you cut it with sterile oil? how much

no matter what brand or batch i cant seem to not get pain from inj winny 50 or 100mg dont matter

I get away from the pain by taking it orally!;) I hate shooting that stuff over and over!

Overrated = Steroid.com and their drug addict members

Underrated = Enrollment in Nutrition 101 and the small gym at the local community college

overratted- any aas over 1gram a week

underratted- doing aas the rite way

anybody can juice, but doing it the rite way makes a big deal, u will get the results that u work for, not just some temporary water gain.

Overrated = Steroid.com and their drug addict members

Underrated = Enrollment in Nutrition 101 and the small gym at the local community college

lol at steroid.com!!!!

I understand what your saying and yeah a decent HRT dose of test would be very helpful...But, I think what Im saying is that people use to much AAS to make up for lack of training intenstiy and poor diet...If you got your diet and training down, than even 200-400mg of test would make a huge difference to your gains...

chris

I know people talk about how bad it is to take dbol alone but yea if training and diet are in check then why wouldn't a 30mg dose of dbol per day not do anything for good gains? Hell, back in the day those guys ate dbol like it was candy and made awesome gains and I don't see where those gains just faded away like people say dbol gains do!

back in the day, tons of ppl did dbol only cycles.... screw that though, test is the base!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131