over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Underrated & Overrated AAS?

Overreated - BD... anything from BD is garbage

Underrated - homebrew Tren, Primo and proper diet and cardio

Underrated = Your first cycle of anything legit....

Overrated = Every cycle after your first.....!!!!!!!

Underrated = Your first cycle of anything legit....

Overrated = Every cycle after your first.....!!!!!!!

Classic answere! I always wondered what would have happened if I just slammed a gram of Test with 100mgs of Anadrol/day on my first cycle! I made such great gains off of 250mgs of Test, I wonder how much more I could have made with virgin receptors.

I guess then I would never be satisfied with another cycle unless I took such high doses...so Im glad I did it how I did.

If I had the Delorean I would go back in time and just slam my system full off shit the first time just to see what happens!

Classic answere! I always wondered what would have happened if I just slammed a gram of Test with 100mgs of Anadrol/day on my first cycle! I made such great gains off of 250mgs of Test, I wonder how much more I could have made with virgin receptors.

I guess then I would never be satisfied with another cycle unless I took such high doses...so Im glad I did it how I did.

If I had the Delorean I would go back in time and just slam my system full off shit the first time just to see what happens!

i always thought like that too...

Honestly you probably wouldve had more side effects...More growth ??? Maybe ??? But more side effects, ??? Yeah !!! There is nothing wrong with a first time 250mg test cycle...Probably your best and safest cycle you couldve done at that time...

def more sides with the drol. gains would prob be insane, but still, the damn sides

i dunno bout you guys, but i think "blowing up" isn't worth it anymore, now that the steroids are so "mainstream" and everyone out there feels like an expert. Id rather avoid the awkward questions from friends and coworkers and get on something that lets me gain slowly yet steadily.

i dunno bout you guys, but i think "blowing up" isn't worth it anymore, now that the steroids are so "mainstream" and everyone out there feels like an expert. Id rather avoid the awkward questions from friends and coworkers and get on something that lets me gain slowly yet steadily.

agree 100%. its all about lean gains anyway

YES

this is exactly how I feel these days :cool:

Because different AAS effect everyone differently this is a very tough question to answer. As you can see by the responses some bro's love them some drol and some hate it, same with Tren, Primo and many other types of AAS. Test is the king now doubt. I don't get too many sides, lucky I guess so I don't have any underated. I would have to say that I like injectables better than orals.

Because different AAS effect everyone differently this is a very tough question to answer. As you can see by the responses some bro's love them some drol and some hate it, same with Tren, Primo and many other types of AAS. Test is the king now doubt. I don't get too many sides, lucky I guess so I don't have any underated. I would have to say that I like injectables better than orals.

test is def king, it works for everyone:D

Upjohn Test Cyp is absoulutely THE BOMB!!! I made excellent gains from 200mg every 5 days a few years back. I have never felt like that from any other Testosterone product.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131