over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Underrated & Overrated AAS?

OVERRATED: EQ :mad::mad:
UNDERRATED: DECA :D:D:D:D:D

Deca blows EQ out of the water.EQ does less than Winny.Of course this is just my opinion and experience.

OVERRATED: EQ :mad::mad:
UNDERRATED: DECA :D:D:D:D:D

Deca blows EQ out of the water.EQ does less than Winny.Of course this is just my opinion and experience.

and whats wrong with winny dude? its awesome at 100mg ed

another underrated aas is probably methyltren. it seems like ppl are just too afriad to try it

saw a thread like this over on a different board and wanted to make 1 over here. what do you think is the most underrated AAS and the most overrated AAS?

Overrated: Phera-Plex (I know its a "ph" but its an actual AAS)
Underrated: Winstrol. LOVE IT! changed my body comp as well as tren at 100mg ED

I love Phera-plex...great for bulking. It's amazing how everybodies body reacts a little differently.

and whats wrong with winny dude? its awesome at 100mg ed

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! I like it a lot actually.It's just many people use EQ or Deca when bulking.And winny is frequently thought of as a "cutting" drug.( great in a bulking stack if you ask me.)That too would blow Eq out of the water. :D

I love Phera-plex...great for bulking. It's amazing how everybodies body reacts a little differently.

Oh yeah, phera-plex gives me moderate lean mass, no visual sides, good blood pressure and lipids, and moderate strength gains. Beautiful little compound.

ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! I like it a lot actually.It's just many people use EQ or Deca when bulking.And winny is frequently thought of as a "cutting" drug.( great in a bulking stack if you ask me.)That too would blow Eq out of the water. :D

i c brah

what a cheap shot. you know i am right. people try to give less credit to the drugs because they work hard or diet hard. but steal a competing bodybuilder secret stash you tell me what happens. he could diet all he wants he is still going to look sub par.[/QUOTE]

You evidentually are not a BB, too make a comment like that. This condition is without any T3 or fat burners, it was all diet. No AAS is going to get you in this shape.

You look awesome pesty!

OVER-RATED-TEST PROP AND TREN ACE..WHY? MORE PAINFUL INJECTIONS AND MORE SIDE EFFECTS!

UNDER-RATED-TEST ENAN AND TREN ENAN..WHY? LESS PAINFUL INJECTIONS AND LESS SIDE EFECTS!

Oh yeah, phera-plex gives me moderate lean mass, no visual sides, good blood pressure and lipids, and moderate strength gains. Beautiful little compound.

Hell Yeah, don't sleep on Madol fellas' stock up while its still available!

what the heck? explain brah!

IMO it is underrated because of its rep as a cutting drug. I put on more lean body mass with tren then any other aas. I gain size, dry out, harden up and strength goes through the roof! A Near perfect AAS, Now if it gave an increased libido, i cant see where one would could improve it. However using Masteron alongside it will give you the desired libido increase and still keep the water off you, thats right, test is not the only AAS needed for a libido increase.

I believe it is overrated, well now that i think about it, its not ;)
my rational for tren being overrated would go hand and hand with any other aas, so i do not feel it is fair to only associated those feelings with tren alone.

IMO it is underrated because of its rep as a cutting drug. I put on more lean body mass with tren then any other aas. I gain size, dry out, harden up and strength goes through the roof! A Near perfect AAS, Now if it gave an increased libido, i cant see where one would could improve it. However using Masteron alongside it will give you the desired libido increase and still keep the water off you, thats right, test is not the only AAS needed for a libido increase.

my rational for tren being overrated would go hand and hand with any other aas, so i do not feel it is fair to only associated those feelings with tren alone.

My feeling exactly! I is what it is, I personally love its repartioning effects, it totally changes my body composition. I don't like it's effects on my libido though! And it didn't put as much size on me as I was hoping. Oh well.

i understand what you mean now!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar