over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unfortunately The time has come !

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After abusing my body for the last several ears and all the adverse side effects I have been seeing lately I think it is time that I come off all aas and get my body healthy

I started cycling when I was 21. (27 now) And I would do one a year for several years. Then I started becoming wreck less with my aas usage around 2/3 years ago and really haven't been off at all in that time frame.

I noticed that with my lifestyle , aas usage and stress levels. My health was taking a hit. Over the last six months I had to have two svt. Ablations on my heart for electrical issues with my heart.

I started feeling better so I started upping the doseages and compounds over the last month or so. And I got blood work done and tests

-My blood pressure is high ,
-My rbc is high my several points (doc said blood is very thick)
-My kidney function is on the high side of normal
-there is small traces of protein in my urine
- and I'm Low in vit d.

I was all geared up to get crazy for this summer but it looks like if I want to lead a long healthy life I cannot keep doing what I am doing.

Has anyone come off everything with success here, is there anyway to cut fat and look decent while comming off all the gear. I'm wondering if I should just taper off or come off and do pct.

Really not sure where to turn at this moment. I'm already depressed and I haven't even come off yet. if anyone can help me id appreciate it.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You cycled or blast/cruise?

First donate some blood to get hematocrit down a couple points.
Then would suggest getting on a TRT dose asap whether via doctor or self administered. Maybe add some proviron and/or primo at first if you want to wean off your anabolics.. After that just the trt dose test.
I would put the test at 100mg a week tops.

If you are wanting to come off completely you'll be hurting bad.. Crushed hpta, low libido, lethargy and general shit feeling. I'm afraid restoring your natural levels will require a lot of chemicals that are gonna be harmful for your body at this point. Also, low test levels are not healthy either!!

I say get on TRT, get your bloods back in range, then think about coming off completely with a huge PCT protocol.

Last edited:
You cycled or blast/cruise?

First donate some blood to get hematocrit down a couple points.
Then would suggest getting on a TRT dose asap whether via doctor or self administered. Maybe add some proviron and/or primo at first if you want to wean off your anabolics.. After that just the trt dose test.
I would put the test at 100mg a week tops.

If you are wanting to come off completely you'll be hurting bad.. Crushed hpta, low libido, lethargy and general shit feeling. I'm afraid restoring your natural levels will require a lot of chemicals that are gonna be harmful for your body at this point. Also, low test levels are not healthy either!!

I say get on TRT, get your bloods back in range, then think about coming off completely with a huge PCT protocol.

It really was a cluster fuck of usage it started as a blast and cruise type and then it just became constant high doses then lowering them for a few weeks then back up. I really didn't help my body at all

If you don't mind pinning stick to TRT 100-150mg test a week.
Clean up diet, add some cardio and health supps.
Re do bloods after 8-12 weeks and re assess. If numbers are still out of whack come off but you will lose size an strength and its v hard to deal with for most

I´m in a similar situation, except I don´t know how my blood work looks yet.
I went off everything 19 November and got my blood drawn yesterday, hope numbers are great and I can qualify for TRT or at least self administer TRT, but if numbers are out of whack I will stay off till everything is good.

I haven´t done any PCT except a few shots of HCG before going off. I have used a small dose of Tribulus and to be honest I feel fine, libido is still okay and I can get an erection, keeping it for long periods can be challenging though.
Strength in gym is good and drive is fine. Do suffer a bit from lethargy and sleep more than I did on gear.

But I don´t feel miserable like I thought I would and I don´t take much pictures or look in the mirrors all the time, because of course I do look at bit flat and fat compared to before.

I have put my mind elsewhere and just enjoy eating and training and don´t let bodybuilding be so big part of my life right now, easier to accept I´m loosing size this way.

I know if everything is good with blood work, I can easily get back to looking close to what I did before on TRT.

Look into Fortitude Training, it´s really good for this period, hitting the same muscles frequent is something you would do in a situation like this to keep them.

I think you know what needs to be done. There are a few slightly different ways to approach this, but basically you need to:

1) Get your hormones back to physiological levels. Either move to TRT (100-120mg) per week or PCT.

2) If you're not already, you need to start eating a very clean diet. Particularly, I would suggest eliminating sugars (perhaps some peri-workout) and ensuring you are getting adequate healthy fats (fish oil, avocado, coconut oil, nuts). Lots of veggies and some fruit.

3) For training, I would suggest high intensity / low volume for the next 8 weeks or so. Your body will be adjusting. Too much volume may actually be detrimental during this period.

4) Cardio -- but not too much. This will really be for the health benefit at this point.

5) Maybe add a few supplements: multi, vit d, fish oil, ubiquinol, circumin

What you are facing is mostly a psychological issue. I don't care what the studies say, the drugs we take are addictive. I'm a little concerned that you have nice cycle of gear just sitting there tempting you. I know it would be painful, but if you are serious about coming off (or TRT) I would suggest parting with it. I'm sure one of your workout partners would be happy to help you out.

Good luck brother. I think there are many here that would like to do this. This type of thread comes up often.

After abusing my body for the last several ears and all the adverse side effects I have been seeing lately I think it is time that I come off all aas and get my body healthy

I started cycling when I was 21. (27 now) And I would do one a year for several years. Then I started becoming wreck less with my aas usage around 2/3 years ago and really haven't been off at all in that time frame.

I noticed that with my lifestyle , aas usage and stress levels. My health was taking a hit. Over the last six months I had to have two svt. Ablations on my heart for electrical issues with my heart.

I started feeling better so I started upping the doseages and compounds over the last month or so. And I got blood work done and tests

- and I'm Low in vit d.

I was all geared up to get crazy for this summer but it looks like if I want to lead a long healthy life I cannot keep doing what I am doing.

Has anyone come off everything with success here, is there anyway to cut fat and look decent while comming off all the gear. I'm wondering if I should just taper off or come off and do pct.

Really not sure where to turn at this moment. I'm already depressed and I haven't even come off yet. if anyone can help me id appreciate it.

Thank you

The good thing is you are being smart and can recover from ALL of this. Very fixable. I can get more in depth but I would highly advise moving forward you have points of the year you are 100% off. I know most will say "he will feel like shit". Most guys I've known who do in including me can get their test levels to a functional level and it's mostly mental.

Every year I come off 20 weeks. That's like being off for almost 4 years over that time. I prefer to do it at once so you are not on and off and on and off with constant hormone fluctuations.

For instance last year I was on from January 2015 to end of July 2015. From basically August 1 late December off. I did a normal hcg and clomid pct while also keeping in peps and 3-4 iu of growth and 5 iu slin pre workout. My bloodwork was so good just bought $1,000,000 of life insurance VERU cheap.

I went from a very lean 240ish to a softer 225. So yeah my body changed and not for the better. But I still looked good and had great bw. I like the being off for a long time better than being off for say two separate 10 week spurts like I said because you don't have constant massive hormone swings every 8-10 weeks.

It is very much mental. I've seen plenty of guys so "OH NO I MUST HAVE SOME TEST!" But generally most under 40 (I said most not all so please everyone don't freak out) guys can get test levels up to the 500's which may not be optimal for muscle but perfectly healthy.

It really was a cluster fuck of usage it started as a blast and cruise type and then it just became constant high doses then lowering them for a few weeks then back up. I really didn't help my body at all

Cluster Fucking is never good, i did it when I was in my mid 20's. I took a 5 year break completely off everything, then the last 3 summers I have cycled light (500 Test, 600-800 primo) and come completely off after each one.

If you dont mind the TRT i think that was pretty good advice from thehazzle, as when I came off I was all fucked up mentally. The TRT would prob keep you feeling ok, and let you get your health in check.

The longest I was on straight before that 5 year break was 9 months, and when i stopped it did suck.

- and I'm Low in vit d.

Thank you

I wasn't running heavy, but I came off completely last February. It is hard both mentally as well as physically. Many guys will recommend running TRT and everything, but you are 27 with predictably a long life head of you. So my advice, for what it's worth, run a PCT and then go natty. Get your tests run after a few months to give time for your body to adjust to having no artificial hormones in you and go from there. If there isn't a need (low T), then don't get back on for now. It's very easy to run TRT and then feel that it's okay to increase dosages and then you're right back to where you are now. It sucks coming off, trust me. There is a huge lack of desire to do things like the gym because let's be honest, it sucks losing strength. BUT, your life can't be built around lifting. Find a balance and be happy. Like I said, it's going to be rough, but you won't die I can assure you of that. Just give your body time to go back to its normal hormonal ranges (or as close as possible) then assess. Go to a doctor and talk to them about what steps to take at that point. It takes a while to feel "normal" again, but I assure you it does eventually happen

I would go the TRT route. You`ve been on for years and go cold turkey your system is totally shut down. Even if you recover to 500`s test level that is still sub par IMO.

I would go the TRT route. You`ve been on for years and go cold turkey your system is totally shut down. Even if you recover to 500`s test level that is still sub par IMO.

What do you consider TRT, how many mg test per week or per day?

I've been off everything for about 6 months now PCT with clomid...should have thrown some IGF in the mix

every 2 or 3 years I will come off everything for 4-6 months and let my joints rest (less time in the gym)

like everyone says it's more psychological than anything else

does it suck-yeah but you have to give your body a break every once in a while

This is making it a lot easier guys. I'm very much psychologically addicted even when I don't look in shape I feel the need to be on. It's rough. I need to change my mindset and that's it. B

This is making it a lot easier guys. I'm very much psychologically addicted even when I don't look in shape I feel the need to be on. It's rough. I need to change my mindset and that's it. B

If I was in this situation I would tell myself I need to take the hrt route and stick to it. If you are addicted to the level that you are, I'd probably grab some test prop and some slin pins. I would pin eod and keep the amount per shot no more than 30mg. If you can handle less shots, then either cyp or Enth. If you have access to getting blood work often, I would shoot for 100-120mg a week and see where that puts you.

It's going to be tough for you mentally I think. If you can mentally handle coming off and doing a PCT (which will take some time) then that is your best option. If you can't handle it, TRT dose test and gh peptides a few times per day is probably the most healthy way to go and you could maintain and still get results. When I'm cruising on 200 test and gh peptides that is when I feel my best - on cycle I never feel as good (high strung usually).

I've been off everything for about 6 months now PCT with clomid...should have thrown some IGF in the mix

every 2 or 3 years I will come off everything for 4-6 months and let my joints rest (less time in the gym)

like everyone says it's more psychological than anything else

does it suck-yeah but you have to give your body a break every once in a while

I come off every year and do a PCT, and I do IGF throughout the off time to keep a pump. It helps...

Holla maybe try coming off completely and if you dont like it then try TRT. Its not like you cant go back if your miserable...

What do you consider TRT, how many mg test per week or per day?

TRT in mg is whatever it takes to get somebody above median of the 300-1200 range. I prefer to be at the upper end of the range myself. It is very individual for sure. 300mg/wk is def. gonna be to high for TRT and put anybody out of range. Agreed?

I came off cold turkey in July due to having jaundice and after going to two different hospitals, 3 weeks in total. After 6 years of cycling, about another 2 years of blasting and cruising, a blood clot (portal vein) and somehow my common bile duct constricting causing the jaundice, it was time to rethink what I was doing to my body.

Due to being in the hospital for 3 weeks and the fact that clomid/torem are bad for the liver, I didn’t take any PCT and just let the body do its thing. I lost about 20 lbs in the first 1-2 months, everything atrophying away. (Of course this was somewhat my fault for not taking BCAAs in the hospital to preserve what I had, which a Pro recommended to me, since I was on a restricted diet)

Now 6 months later, not having lifted for the entire period (going to MAT for some fixing), I have lost 35 lbs and have a total Test of 200mg. My fertility doc has put me on Clomid, as I tried it myself 2 months ago after my liver healed and it got up to ~500mg. After we are pregnant he will start me on exogenous test, though what he wants to use and his choice in AIs confound me, so far behind, but that’s another topic.

Once I am fixed from MAT I am just going to get back to working out, hoping muscle memory can help me out a bit.

Get your health and priorities back on track.

Good luck.

TRT in mg is whatever it takes to get somebody above median of the 300-1200 range. I prefer to be at the upper end of the range myself. It is very individual for sure. 300mg/wk is def. gonna be to high for TRT and put anybody out of range. Agreed?

No, you don't need 300mg per week, 300mg is not HRT dose.

Your health should come first and foremost. Just stop everything you already have a heart issue. What you waiting for a heart attack? Look up Dr. Scally PCT. Get some human grade, not research pct products. Repeat the pct two or three times if you have to. I believe at your age you can bounce back without TRT. Give your self a year to bounce back and assess how you feel. Get blood work 6 weeks after the completion of the pct cycle. After a year if you dont physiologically recover then consider physician monitored TRT with an endocinologist who knows about your heart problems.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner