over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Uni-lateral lifts?

Yeah, on accessories only though. Bilateral movements for the compound, bigger lifts. Sometimes, especially on leg extensions, leg curls, where I feel sometimes one leg bears a bit more if done bilaterally, I'll go one at a time. Also plenty of my arm movements are unilateral. Trouble is remembering number of reps done per side so I can keep it even lol.

I couldn’t imagine spending double the time at the gym.

It doesn't take me twice as long. When yo are working one side the other is resting and recovering and you are not using as much O2 etc. So it is not like yo have to spend the same amount of time between each body part recovering as you would working 2 parts at the same time. It comes down to what you are willing to do if you want to continue to improve.

It doesn't take me twice as long. When yo are working one side the other is resting and recovering and you are not using as much O2 etc. So it is not like yo have to spend the same amount of time between each body part recovering as you would working 2 parts at the same time. It comes down to what you are willing to do if you want to continue to improve.

Yeah. If you are very fit you wont rest hardly at all, just enough time to switch to the other side and start up again.

I like unilateral movements when I’m trying to nail my lats and I try and include one movement for legs.

1 Arm Underhand lat pulldowns and 1 arm HS rows let me squeeze the hell out of my lats.

For legs I like to do a lunge or split squat variation because I have some imbalances and this helps keep the hips happy.

Anyone incorporate unilateral movements into their routines. I've been doing unilateral hammer presses instead of standard (incine,decline,flat) with huge gains in strength. bigger pumps then before pumped and more sore.
The stretch is much deeper it feel.

I do unilateral lifts for every muscle. The focus is better. The stretch is better. The contraction is better.

I do them just to add variety. I’m
One of those people who has to constantly change things in the gym to keep it fun and different. So that’s one of the things I do. Also enjoy unilateral movements cause I can really dedicate my complete focus on that one and only muscle group working. So my mind-muscle connection gets unreal.

Yeah, on accessories only though. Bilateral movements for the compound, bigger lifts. Sometimes, especially on leg extensions, leg curls, where I feel sometimes one leg bears a bit more if done bilaterally, I'll go one at a time. Also plenty of my arm movements are unilateral. Trouble is remembering number of reps done per side so I can keep it even lol.

Lol, I also often fail to count the amount of reps done properly and unfortunately since I do a lot unilaterally, it shows. Right delt quite a lot bigger than left delt, right biceps quite a lot bigger than left biceps. I suck :D

As someone said earlier, I "sprinkle" them in. Usually as part of my warm up or as a finishing movement though. Or if the low back is fried. I haven't tried to go all out with them before. Probably should try it sometime for variation

Whiskey

I have to do uni-lifts for delt laterals because of the surgery i had on my left shoulder a couple of yrs ago. It will always be weaker. Otherwise some leg exercises I do this for, I also like standing leg curls.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131