over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unique problem with pants....need some suggestions

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm no monster but I'm having a pants issue. MY waist is a 31 and I can't seem to find comfortable pants that provide room to really move when camping/bushcrafting.
All the 511 tactical stuff or anything similar seems to be too tight right across the area of my....well dick and through the crotch when I buy them in a size that fits my waist.
It restricts movement pretty bad and if they werent a rip stop material, I'd have torn the crotch on more than one ocassion.

I was thinking BDU's from a surplus place online or some kind of military issue pants but I'm open to suggestion for good pants for a weekend in the woods in mountainous terrain.

Please let me know what you use if this is also a hobby of yours.

I'm no monster but I'm having a pants issue. MY waist is a 31 and I can't seem to find comfortable pants that provide room to really move when camping/bushcrafting.
All the 511 tactical stuff or anything similar seems to be too tight right across the area of my....well dick and through the crotch when I buy them in a size that fits my waist.
It restricts movement pretty bad and if they werent a rip stop material, I'd have torn the crotch on more than one ocassion.

I was thinking BDU's from a surplus place online or some kind of military issue pants but I'm open to suggestion for good pants for a weekend in the woods in mountainous terrain.

Proper makes bdus with adjustable waistbands so you can get them big enough through the saddle and cinch them down a bit. Pretty comfy and like 30 dollars a pair. Been in quite a few tussles wearing these while working, and never blown out a seam. They fit great at 6’1” 265 with a 34 inch waist

Proper makes bdus with adjustable waistbands so you can get them big enough through the saddle and cinch them down a bit. Pretty comfy and like 30 dollars a pair. Been in quite a few tussles wearing these while working, and never blown out a seam. They fit great at 6’1” 265 with a 34 inch waist
Bingo

i prefer tru-spec to propper though, just seems to have a bigger thigh area compared to propper that seems tapered. But i did get the cheapest varieties of both so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bingo

i prefer tru-spec to propper though, just seems to have a bigger thigh area compared to propper that seems tapered. But i did get the cheapest varieties of both so
Tru-spec does make a nice pair of bdus as well. I don’t like proper tdu’s as they are more narrow through the thighs, but the blousable bdu kind of parachute out around the thighs like horse riding pants

That could be a problem with the inseam in the pants, how low or high is it. Do you have unusually long or short legs? My legs are a big short for being 6 foot and sometimes pants dont fit me right because of that.

if you've got sizeable legs and glutes, you're always going to have this problem. anything fits tight as hell in the seat of the pants and leaves your package begging for mercy

Wrangler, Dickies, Patagonia (my choice) and a few other brands, I'm pretty sure Costco has them, too, come with an elastic waistband and they're not bad quality pants at all. you may have to do some digging for the expandable waist stuff. yes you'll feel like a fat ass buying them, you'll get over it lol

That could be a problem with the inseam in the pants, how low or high is it. Do you have unusually long or short legs? My legs are a big short for being 6 foot and sometimes pants dont fit me right because of that.
My legs are on the short side.

also for clarification, I’m not saying I have a giant dong… the flat front 511 tactical and fjalraven pants seem to be very tight in that area and the crotch seems to sit low compared to my waist. This causes a lack of mobility due to the restriction.
If I could find tough outdoor pants that fit like the baggy fit old navy jeans with a bit of stretch that would be perfect, but I’d put a hole in those with just a few hours of bushwhacking off trail.

Tru-spec does make a nice pair of bdus as well. I don’t like proper tdu’s as they are more narrow through the thighs, but the blousable bdu kind of parachute out around the thighs like horse riding pants
I think this is what I need. Any idea if they’re water proof?

I think this is what I need. Any idea if they’re water proof?
No they’re not waterproof, but they’re durable. You could easily waterproof them with some 3m or scotch guard waterproofing spray

lululemon before they starting making clothes only for half a fag skinny pants jogger douchebags with no crotch or thighs used to sell pants called "seawall", I have two pairs and I'm wearing them until they disintegrate. They are tough, durable, they fit well and you have great mobility in them.....at this point you would probably have to buy a used pair off of ebay but it's worth looking into.

Carlos ray pants from tactical distributors. Get the non slim fit

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner