over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

United Healthcare

astrosfan123

Registered
Anyone go to an anti aging clinic (Total mens primary, Low T Center, Ageless mens healthy etc) and have UHC? They say they take insurance and UHC but after getting on board with them it looks like the insurance wont begin picking it up until deductible is met and then after that the co pay kicks in. Does that sound right or is that possibly just my plan? Its like saying yes we do take UHC but there wont be any coverage until the $2800 deductible is met. Granted after that deductible is met it is 100% coverage and only co pay needed but still sucks.

It's your insurance plan, our blue cross has a high deductible also to keep the payments low.

I'm better off going through goodrx out of pocket, for one I can get 10c vials, vs 1c restricted by insurance. The other is that by the time I meet the deductible, there isn't enough time in the year to make back the cheaper insurance cost vs straight out of pocket goodrx.

I learned about goodrx here!

I have uhc. It is accepted at ageless male. After deductible is met it's around $25 a visit for test cyp and hcg. No co pay.

I have uhc. It is accepted at ageless male. After deductible is met it's around $25 a visit for test cyp and hcg. No co pay.

So in this scenario I still have no coverage until my 2800 deductible is met. I guess next go around I need to possibly go ppo plan or one with lower deductible to meet it quicker? Sucks because I just began therapy. I called UHC and they said they can't cover therapy until $2800 is met

So in this scenario I still have no coverage until my 2800 deductible is met. I guess next go around I need to possibly go ppo plan or one with lower deductible to meet it quicker? Sucks because I just began therapy. I called UHC and they said they can't cover therapy until $2800 is met

Yep. I have the uhc ppo.

Office visits should be cheap, use goodrx to fill the script

Should be, can't be 100% though as there are tons of different plans

Office visits should be cheap, use goodrx to fill the script

Should be, can't be 100% though as there are tons of different plans

Haven't asked since I just got my first shot recently but I would imagine the Low T Center doesn't do scripts? I know they mentioned they will give me one for hcg though

Haven't asked since I just got my first shot recently but I would imagine the Low T Center doesn't do scripts? I know they mentioned they will give me one for hcg though

I know some guys that go to them and they do write scripts through compounding pharmacies. Everywhere is different I guess, why can't stuff be simple????

Find an aggressive urologist that will help with low T / ED issues, they'll write a 10c script that goodrx can help you with.

Search, search, search,......they're out there!:D

Find an aggressive urologist that will help with low T / ED issues, they'll write a 10c script that goodrx can help you with.

Search, search, search,......they're out there!:D

So better to see urologist than endocrinologist in your opinion?

Urologist care more about ED and other quality of life issues related to low T.

Google your area and find one. Don't make any appt unless you can confirm from the website that he works with low T, specifically inject test. Don't waste your time on patches, cream, gels or pellets.

Urologists seem more receptive with quality of life vs many endo's just being in the normal range; 300-500, which is normal, but only barely.

For a reputable dr, not a quack or a cash only clinic, you'll be baseline tested for test levels, so you'll need to be low for this to be legit.

Last edited:
Urologist care more about ED and other quality of life issues related to low T.

Google your area and find one. Don't make any appt unless you can confirm from the website that he works with low T, specifically inject test. Don't waste your time on patches, cream, gels or pellets.

Urologists seem more receptive with quality of life vs many endo's just being in the normal range; 300-500, which is normal, but only barely.

For a reputable dr, not a quack or a cash only clinic, you'll be baseline tested for test levels, so you'll need to be low for this to be legit.
Agreed. The first Dr that treated me was a urologist.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Anyone go to an anti aging clinic (Total mens primary, Low T Center, Ageless mens healthy etc) and have UHC? They say they take insurance and UHC but after getting on board with them it looks like the insurance wont begin picking it up until deductible is met and then after that the co pay kicks in. Does that sound right or is that possibly just my plan? Its like saying yes we do take UHC but there wont be any coverage until the $2800 deductible is met. Granted after that deductible is met it is 100% coverage and only co pay needed but still sucks.

Yes that sounds right

I have United Healthcare PPO. Didn't know they would cover it. Thanks!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws