over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Universal Syringe

auto2385

Registered
Can I get away with using 1" 25g everywhere and more specifically my buttocks if i jab all the way through? I don't have a big arse and I've read around the forums where people with low body fat use it with no problem.

I am a little bigger than most so i usually go with those for delts and legs. And for butt 22 x 1 1/2"

Can I get away with using 1" 25g everywhere and more specifically my buttocks if i jab all the way through? I don't have a big arse and I've read around the forums where people with low body fat use it with no problem.

IMO yes. works for me everywhere

If you dont have alot of fat 1" in fine. Thats all i use.

Yeah 1" should be fine. I think the bigger problem will be keeping steady self inject in the butt. The inject will take longer with a 25g rather than 23g. Not a huge deal just something to consider!

Yeah 1" should be fine. I think the bigger problem will be keeping steady self inject in the butt. The inject will take longer with a 25g rather than 23g. Not a huge deal just something to consider!

I agree. 1 inch is penty everywhere unless you are overweight or obese. Like he says, the 25 gauge is going to be a lot harder to push the plunger down on and when going around to your butt it could be a bit awkward. Do it in the ventral gluteal region though. THis site it on the side of your ass and not really all the way around the rear, much less nerves and arteries there. i have never had a bleeder when going there. Its much easier to self administer too.

Ventrogluteal Injection

i used to use 23 gage 1 1/2,then switched to 25 1 inch..
works fine..like previously said just a little awkward when injecting it
i only used it on the buttocks....for triceps and thighs...i always use
29 gage 1/2 needle...with a 1cc syringe...for me that is what works best

imo all the smaller pin does is make it harder to get the liquid out. To me its not like it hurts and less

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I will try out the ventrogluteal injection site to substitute quads. I've watch a few videos and photos but not yet confident i'll get it right. Is it a hard muscle? feels like a bone unless I have it all wrong.

Ok I managed to do a photo shoot on locating my ventrogluteal injection site lol. If i am correct, if you repeatedly shift your weight from one foot to the next the muscle will bulge. Is this correct? Have i successfully located the site? Please confirm.

Attachments

• IMG_20120710_224752.jpg
    IMG_20120710_224752.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 4,298
  • IMG_20120710_224657.jpg
    IMG_20120710_224657.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 6,088
Last edited:
I use 25g x 1" everywhere, including glutes, with no problems.

thick oils

I think that the length all depends on the location that you plan on injecting in your delts I think that the 1" would be fine because it is suggested to inject into the deepest areas of the muscle,BUT, a 25ga. needle is really small for alot of oils and it will be difficult to pass through and will take an eternity to inject your dose/// Dont be afraid of the needle being too big,, I find that the pain experienced by a 23ga as opposed to a 21ga is the same,, but be careful if you are using a big needle to draw your fluid ... just remember to change them out..I often use an18ga. to draw my dose then change and forgot one time to change,,Luckly The 18 was so dull it didnt penetrate on the first stab and was able to notice,, if it wouldnt have been I would have probablly died from the pain . there is a little piece of advice ,, if you are using small needles and are having trouble drawing up the oils just get a bigger size to draw with,, you can get them from the same place you get your syringes,,, at least it will help with half of the process...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear