over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unproven Theories on DNP

DrivingForward

Registered
I've been reading the two journals that I kept while running 2 DNP cycles and have a few observations that I would like some feedback on:

1) DNP literally turns everything yellow.... even semen. Your GF will be like WTF-- when you shoot her in the face. Makes me wonder about toxicity of the semenal fluids to active sperm (not that I want kids... but I don't want to accidentally harm one who was accidentally concieved)

2) For some reason, I think DNP is hard on small blood vessels. Either making them more brittle, thinning their walls, or reducing their elasticity. I make this conjecture based on the bloody nasal mucous that is always present when I'm on DNP-- and the annecdotal reports of other BBers getting hemmeroids while on DNP. Of course... this could be due to sleeping with 2 fans and breathing hard (nasal bleeding) and having to use the bathroom 4x a day while on DNP (hemmeroids

3) I lose bodyfat unevenly and in some very unlikely places. While my bellyfat (only a thin layer anyway) doesn't decrease much, my waist size shrinks dramatically. I think its because DNP burns large amounts of visceral fat inside the body cavity (might help those of you with a "pregnant-6pack").
I lose so much fat in areas like my pelvic region(Below naval and above scrotom) and face -- that my skin starts to look very loose and baggy alittle (I'm in my 20s... strange).

4) Body fat "repartitions" after DNP use. After I wait out the 4-5 days for the water to come off, I am noticeably leaner, but look kinda rough.. Within one more week, I notice that bodyfat returns to those areas that were "loose and sagging" but my belly, love handles, etc are noticeably smaller. Almost as if the body has moved fats from the areas that didn't initially appear to be burnt-- and relocated it to the areas that were.

5) DNP is wild stuff... As much as I hear about "diet etc etc" on DNP, there seems to be very little difference in weight lost in those who dieted vs. those who didn't. Other than consuming enough carbs to avoid going hypoglycemic-- and throwing in some protein to avoid going catabolic... I don't pay much attn to diet on DNP anymore.

6) DNP seems to give me a "renewed" or "rebound" effect on cycle. Its as if I stopped the test for 8 weeks, and restarted it. I begin to gain all over again. I'm unsure of the mechanism or reasons behind this... Receptor saturation maybe?

7) Glycerine alone works well.. but LBAs are fantastic to consume while on DNP. The readily available aminos keep you from losing muscle mass (not that DNP is proteolytic in general) and the glycerine (in the LBA) hydrates you and cools you down.
I'm also addicted to limeade LBAs in diet lemonade... fantastic.

This wasn't written as some sort of guide-- these are theories about things that I have observed but can't prove. I hope I get some feedback from others who use DNP and those who know more about the substance than I.

I used DNP on and off for three months a couple years ago and had no bad sides, no damage, got my bloods done, all was well. Now it doesn't work for me anymore. I've tried several different brands, but nope, nada. Just doesn't work for me anymore. Weird huh?

Conciliator is the man for answers on that stuff bro, maybe he will chime in

Hopefully our friend Concilliator will drop by! Or anyone who has similar experience with DNP for that matter!

Driving Forward

Thanks for posting such detailed observaions. Something for others to look for. Peace.

Yeah I'm dying to ask him why DNP stopped working for me entirely. When I was on it I never went over 400 mgs a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131