over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UNSPONSORED HGH Log

Page 2

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171227-141655.jpg
    Screenshot_20171227-141655.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 480
Your cholesterol is alarming low and your HDL is in the shitter. Obviously you took some caber because your prolactin is in the shitter too, your E2 is on the low side too for your test levels.

How do you feel? Tired?

How is your diet?

I have no idea about your platelet count but I would address the obvious here first, and that would be your lipids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was running Mast P and NPP with Test Ace but had cut it back to test only after a few weeks. Possibly just in my head but had a weak erection coupled with a minor gyno flare up n dropping igf-1 levels so I stopped them both along with the Caber over 2 months ago now so is it possible that it's still causing my prolactin levels to come back so low? I feel great!

I'm wondering if it could have something to do with the migloyl840 carrier?

Just donated blood yesterday and going to do a platelet donation soon.

I do need to quit smoking n have been eating some carb heavy meals. My diet hasn't been the greatest with the holidays but starting to incorporate fish oil supplement, cooking with coconut oil, n try eating more fish.

Last edited:
I was running Mast P and NPP with Test Ace but had cut it back to test only after a few weeks. Possibly just in my head but had a weak erection coupled with a minor gyno flare up n dropping igf-1 levels so I stopped them both along with the Caber over 2 months ago now so is it possible that it's still causing my prolactin levels to come back so low? I feel great!

I'm wondering if it could have something to do with the migloyl840 carrier?

Just donated blood yesterday and going to do a platelet donation soon.

I do need to quit smoking n have been eating some carb heavy meals. My diet hasn't been the greatest with the holidays but starting to incorporate fish oil supplement, cooking with coconut oil, n try eating more fish.

Smoking!!! Come on man I don’t even need to go there.

Your H/H didn’t look bad at all but an oil change can never hurt.

I would personally focus on getting some good healthy fat in the diet including animal fat. Watch the shitty carbs and stay away from the mast-p or any other compounds that cut your HDL in half. I’ve found nandrolone has very little impact on my lipids, some but not much.

Low prolactin can cause weak erections and so can low E, caber is some strong ass shit. Unless you’re running tren or know you have elevated prolactin I would steer clear of that stuff or only use the smallest amount. As you can see how low your prolactin still is.

It’s good that you feel good.

What did your lipids look like before cycle? I think that should be more of your focus here than anything else. With those triglycerides so high I would probably run a 30 day inositol, choline and methionine round.

Just my option I know you do lots of research so I’m sure you will figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Estro Sensitive Results

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171228-134422.jpg
    Screenshot_20171228-134422.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 473
Keep up the great work. I was binge eating and caught up on this thread. If anyone like me has been watching this thread. IMO so far, the Black Tops come with side effects but the results come as well.
Ansome? Not sure if I spelled it right is great but $$$ if you plan on running a 6-12 month cycle. The Omni you tried I'm a little dissapointed because you didn't give it a fair shot it seems :(

Keep it up and I'll continue to read. Just to let everybody know I'm new to this and just done enough research to be able to follow along and keep up.

Keep up the great work. I was binge eating and caught up on this thread. If anyone like me has been watching this thread. IMO so far, the Black Tops come with side effects but the results come as well.
Ansome? Not sure if I spelled it right is great but $$$ if you plan on running a 6-12 month cycle. The Omni you tried I'm a little dissapointed because you didn't give it a fair shot it seems :(

Keep it up and I'll continue to read. Just to let everybody know I'm new to this and just done enough research to be able to follow along and keep up.

I have another kit of the omnitrope that I will re-run at a later date. Going to give it a little time for my system to clear/reset before resuming any more testing. Also going to try to re-run the Zptropin n Supertropin as well.

Great thread, just read the whole thing, very informative!

Thanks for time and effort...... oh, and of course your $$ :D

Still taking a break but look what landed today...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180107-202056.jpg
    Screenshot_20180107-202056.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 424
really appreciate this log my friend!

did you try any of the other brands?

thanks a bunch :)

really appreciate this log my friend!

did you try any of the other brands?

thanks a bunch :)

Thank u...just trying to do my part to help out the community. I haven't used any of the other kits yet. With my igf-1 levels falling off I took a little break. Planning on starting back up again soon. Got a few kits of generics to run n still have all that pharm grade to test.

Just read the entire thing in one go

Super informative log

May do my own log on the Greys which ive just ordered.

Like member above, read it in one sitting. Very informative. I will now be always purchasing the E2 sensitive assay

Thank u...just trying to do my part to help out the community. I haven't used any of the other kits yet. With my igf-1 levels falling off I took a little break. Planning on starting back up again soon. Got a few kits of generics to run n still have all that pharm grade to test.

Hey bro. Sent ya a Pm

Supertropin IGF-1 Results

Haven't updated this log in a while so figured I'd get back to it. Forgot to post these results from a while back.

Screenshot_20180715-082206_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Jintropin Serum & IGF-1 Results

From Selecthgh.com

Still low Igf-1 levels

20180715_091848.jpg

Last edited:
Genotropin Serum & Igf-1 Results

From a personal connection not a source on this board.

Running 2iu ED since its pharm grade.

20180715_092424.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws