over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UNSPONSORED HGH Log

Day 10 - 6/7/17

Pinned 2iu first thing this morning. Starting to feel some noticeable sides. Hands and wrists are tight and think my feet might be swelling up, work boots feel tighter than normal.

Plan on running this grey top kit for another 2-3 weeks and going back in for another IGF-1 test. Then I'm debating on switching to the black tops or the Ansomone.

Any thoughts?

Use up all the greys first then move on to the next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was contemplating uping the dose to 3iu in the next few days so that should just about use up the kit in 3 weeks time. Would like to see how the side effects change with the higher dose.

I'm 16 days in with the greys at 2iu ed ... after a month I'm going to go to 4iu work out days 2iu am 2iu after workout and stay at 2 iu non workout days

Very basic log, but you don't see a lot of logs focusing on hgh. Keep it up Jeff, I'm definitely following.

I'm 16 days in with the greys at 2iu ed ... after a month I'm going to go to 4iu work out days 2iu am 2iu after workout and stay at 2 iu non workout days

Are you experiencing any of the side effects so far...positive or negative?

Very basic log, but you don't see a lot of logs focusing on hgh. Keep it up Jeff, I'm definitely following.

It's my first run with GH so just wanted to keep it simple. Something to look back on and easy to follow along when I start the other brands.

It's my first run with GH so just wanted to keep it simple. Something to look back on and easy to follow along when I start the other brands.

Are you experiencing any of the side effects so far...positive or negative?

Only sides Ive had so far was being really tired for the first week and a half. I'm on test and var as well, just started var this week at the tailend of the cycle. I got a slight strength boost don't know if it's from the gh or var, but I assume it's the var since Gh takes awhile to kick in.

Only sides Ive had so far was being really tired for the first week and a half. I'm on test and var as well, just started var this week at the tailend of the cycle. I got a slight strength boost don't know if it's from the gh or var, but I assume it's the var since Gh takes awhile to kick in.

I'm running 500mg/wk test cyp as well

since Gh takes awhile to kick in.

I was under the impression that it took a few weeks for any effects on IGF levels to rise but was recently told that it can take as little as 24 hrs to increase IGF. And I feel as if my recent bloodwork kind of backs that theory up. In only about 90 hrs (a little less than 4 days) I pulled a 385 for IGF.

I planed on using the result as a baseline but with the results being so elevated I don't think it's accurate.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the GH to clear my system and levels to return to normal. Also will those numbers give an accurate result or will they be decreased because of the exogenous Gh shut my natural production down? Like how AAS shut natural test production down after cycling.

You have multiple natural hgh surges throughout the day. Hgh doesn't shut you down like test does

You have multiple natural hgh surges throughout the day. Hgh doesn't shut you down like test does

While doing some research on this I came across these articles/studies. They state that endogenous GH production is suppressed by administering exogenous Gh. However it's only suppressed for a period of 24-36 hrs after injection. That's how they test for HGH use in anti-doping sports.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10690862
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19487145

Day 11 - 6/8/17

Pinned 2iu first thing this morning. Hands feel tight but not sure if I can contribute it to the effects of the GH or from the heavy workouts. Have been sleeping like shit the past few nights. Up late and waking up in the middle of the night. Can't wait to see what benefits the GH has on my sleep.

Last edited:
Day 11 - 6/8/17 (continued)

Decided to increase the dose so I pinned another 1iu around 7:30 pm, for a total of 3iu for the day. Although I was still up pretty late I slept like a baby.

Day 12 - 6/9/17

Pinned 2iu first thing this morning, as usual, then will pin another 1iu in the evening. Want to do it a few hours before bed as to not interrupt any of the natural GH pulses that happen during the first stages sleep.

Plan on sticking to this 3iu regiment for a few weeks to determine if there is any noticible increase in the sides.

Slept pretty good for a change and still experiencing the tightness/slight tingling in my hands. Don't want to jump the gun and 100% contribute it to the GH just yet.

Day 12 - 6/9/17

Pinned 2iu first thing this morning, as usual, then will pin another 1iu in the evening. Want to do it a few hours before bed as to not interrupt any of the natural GH pulses that happen during the first stages sleep.

Plan on sticking to this 3iu regiment for a few weeks to determine if there is any noticible increase in the sides.

Slept pretty good for a change and still experiencing the tightness/slight tingling in my hands. Don't want to jump the gun and 100% contribute it to the GH just yet.

I think 1.5 iu split might b better to keep levels more balanced

I think 1.5 iu split might b better to keep levels more balanced

Will that 0.5 iu make that much of a difference?

I'm new at this and I'll be the first to admit that I don't know everything about it. So if you think that would be better than I can do it that way. I'm open to any and all suggestions/opinions/procedures anyone might have.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws