over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

up and down tren gains

kinglewy

Banned
My first time with tren ace I only ran it for about 6 weeks or so(insomnia was too much for me) last Dec-Jan. The strength gains were pretty good though, atleast for me, my bench went from 315x5 to 355x8, don't have a spotter so I never try 1 rep maxes I just use the bench press calculator.

Well the cool thing is that I have kept about 95% of the strength I gained off that 6 week run, my bench has dropped to 355x5 now and I am only currently cruising on a low dose of test. I am planning my next run with tren and I can't wait to see the strength gains this time, I would like to get to 405for reps if I can.

But my question is this: when you see a guy with a huge bench (Andy Haman comes to mind 600x3 reps) is it correct to assume that it took many runs with tren to get up that high in the first place, slowly gaining the strength and then coming down a little and then back up again higher than the last time? Up and down with the tren gains? Just asking because none of the other AAS that I have yet tried gave me that kind of strength or let me keep it after I discontinued it's use.

I wouldnt think that tren would be the primary factor to strength gains. var couldve been in the mix ect ect.

While no doubt tren played some part to his bench as any power lifter not using tren is missing out on gains, a 600lb bench for reps is more down to genetics. God knows I could take tren by the barrell load and still never bench 600.

Tren strength gains seem a lot easier to keep than anything else I've used, don't know why, dry gains i guess

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Tren is great, but when maxing out or lifting heavy a lot is mental. Some of your gains are probably mentally you feel stronger and think you can do it so you will lift more.

depends

i personally find higher tren doses play with my mind so much that they can make me weaker alot of times when run high

the strongest ive been was on a gram of test, bench 405X8 no problem, and could trap bar dead lift over 800 pounds

the thing i notice tren gives me is grip strength, i woudlnt argue higher and higher tren doses are a key to becoming super strong, but id argue moderate doses (by competitive standards) of 350-600mgs) is essential for the psychological influence and mindset tren gives (that aggression) and the anger to just grip and rip barbells

masteron is also another great addition for this, i personaly know more competitive weightlifters (weight division) that abuse masteron, halotestin, anavar and tbol) more then any other steroid to get stronger

on the other hand, from all the powerlifers who dont give a fuk about there weight class i talk to, they basically argue more testosterone is what makes them strong, but they all use a little deca and tren with there massve test doses

How much tren did you run for those 6 weeks?

Lol at thinking Andy hamands (sp?) 600x3 bench is real.

I have some beach side property in arIzona for sale on the cheap.

Pm me

what are you blind or do you not know how to count plates?

here I will do it for you 12 plates x 45 = 540
45 pound bar
2x 10 pound 20

total = 605 pounds
Dont assume because your bench may be weak that there aren't guys that can't bench up in the 600's and 700's.

Tren isnt a must. Its a great drug but when I went 500mg a week for 8 weeks and I got great gains at first but after 5.5 weeks I got weaker. I couldnt take in enough fluid to prevent cramping and then the paranoia that came along with it killed me mentally and powerlifting is 95% mental for me. Im waiting on some masteron to come in to give it a try. Im friends with most of the top lifters and I know several world record holders, second all time total regardless of body weight, that will not touch tren.

Ive trained with some pretty heavy duty lifters and we use to talk about these things when we would get asked how to get strong. The bottom line is, no matter what aas you are doing, you have to train your ass off and comit to what you are doing. When we trained, Tren wasnt even around, just test and 5mg Russian ds for the most part, but we went nuts when we trained. Tren is a great ass for strength and you do keep some gains. But I think you can gain with many different things other than that....but that doesnt mean I didnt love the stuff when i finally did it. Good luck!

I have done tren several times and got good strengh from it. Now on test and drol, strong as ever. Every workout I'm putting up greater pounds on all lifts. Not sure what will happen when I stop the drol but plan to stay on test and add some tren after drol.

Diet can have an effect on strength more than anything IMO. For me it can change day to day depending on what i eat

tren with test prop and Mast prop is fantastic.. little bit of insomnia but nice gains!!

what are you blind or do you not know how to count plates?

here I will do it for you 12 plates x 45 = 540
45 pound bar
2x 10 pound 20

total = 605 pounds
Dont assume because your bench may be weak that there aren't guys that can't bench up in the 600's and 700's.

Are you joking bro? YOu actually think those plates are real...?

theres definitely plenty of guys that can bench that kind of weight...but those plates are a little suspicious and the ease that he throws them around. Doesn't look like a 600lb BP to me.

Plates on the Andy bench video are FAKE. It's been proven, many times.

Wasn't he offered a good chunk of change to bench 600 x 1 and wouldn't do it. :D

The bar isn't even bending, strong fake plates.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131