over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

up to date GH methods

Many different preferences. But 2 studies here support 2x day, AM/PM, and IM over subq.

See here: Two GH studies everyone should be aware of. - Professional Muscle

Never saw that until now. Thanks for the amazing post bro! :headbang:

Now a question. Do you guys believe that spot injection helps with anything? Like faster healing or anything? Or is that getting into nitty gritty kind of stuff that doesn't matter much (like when noobs flip shit about when to take their creatine nitty gritty)?

Personally I run 10iu Mon/wed/Friday before bed

Never saw that until now. Thanks for the amazing post bro! :headbang:

Now a question. Do you guys believe that spot injection helps with anything? Like faster healing or anything? Or is that getting into nitty gritty kind of stuff that doesn't matter much (like when noobs flip shit about when to take their creatine nitty gritty)?

I don't believe spot injection makes a difference. It's all about getting it into the blood and your overall plasma gh levels and IGF levels. IMO, spot injection benefits with gh is a myth that I have never seen any scientific support for.

GH

I use Norditropin pens and I can say without a doubt, I pin around my lower stomach the fat there melts away like no other while fat in other areas sticks around a bit longer. Despite what some may say there is definitely some localized fat burning that occurs. I stay pretty lean all year around a legit 7% bf or less.

Here the thing on pm pin on gh now keep n mind this textbook literally I learned but your pit. Gld. Naturally Pilates at night so I've been told certainly am that makes most sense but. Pin gh 4-6 hr before bedtime

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I use Norditropin pens and I can say without a doubt, I pin around my lower stomach the fat there melts away like no other while fat in other areas sticks around a bit longer. Despite what some may say there is definitely some localized fat burning that occurs. I stay pretty lean all year around a legit 7% bf or less.

Systematic GH can promote VAT and abdominal fat loss. It has nothing to do with localized "fat burning" and there is no science supporting the concept that because you shot it into abdominal fat, it burns more fat in that specific area. When gh was introduced on the market, the pharma companies merely recommended subq abdominal for less painful shots and ease of use. Don't kid yourself, but you can shoot your GH wherever you want. I think people just need to keep in mind anecdotal reports from people who clearly never did serious reading on the topic should be taken with a grain of salt. No hard science supports localized lipolysis. The literature supports a reduction of abdominal fat but it has nothing to do with it being pinned there.

This is how broscience and bad info propagates. I'm no expert on anything, at all. I simply read before solidifying observation as fact in my head. Science and uneducated observations can be miles apart.

Last edited:
Systematic GH can promote VAT and abdominal fat loss. It has nothing to do with localized "fat burning" and there is no science supporting the concept that because you shot it into abdominal fat, it burns more fat in that specific area. When gh was introduced on the market, the pharma companies merely recommended subq abdominal for less painful shots and ease of use. Don't kid yourself, but you can shoot your GH wherever you want. I think people just need to keep in mind anecdotal reports from people who clearly never did serious reading on the topic should be taken with a grain of salt. No hard science supports localized lipolysis. The literature supports a reduction of abdominal fat but it has nothing to do with it being pinned there.

This is how broscience and bad info propagates. I'm no expert on anything, at all. I simply read before solidifying observation as fact in my head. Science and uneducated observations can be miles apart.

I remember how Arnold and the other 70s bodybuilders used to say that doing crunches 3 times a day will burn more abdominal fat. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131