over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Up your dose even after 2 yrs cruising?

I really like Nandrolones in the beginning of the cycle to sooth the joints and add some water so your npp choice is great IMHO. Have you ever ran tren and npp together?

You may consider an overlap of the two for a few weeks to feel it out. Its an amazing combo that you may like very much.

I think eventually going to 1,200 mg test weekly is perfectly fine. Its my personal sweet spot.

I have run them together...about 5 years ago. I believe I was about 450 NPP and 350 Tren A. I may have been at 600 NPP...I cannot remember.

Very good suggestion as my original plan was to introduce Hex at the week 7 mark and run it with the NPP in the background for 2-4 weeks. I assume you are leaning towards more of an overlap...such as 6 weeks running both on top of one another. I wanted to stick to NPP for 8 weeks but I suppose if I run less of it than planned, it may be ok.

How long do you propose NPP be run?

As of late, I had assumed I would insert Hex at approx 600 and jack up the test. Perhaps NPP on top of HEX is a more attractive option.

Last edited:
I think the NPP should be run about 8 weeks but longer is fine. Due to the ester of the hex I would strongly advise inserting it at week 7 to keep gains robust.

Some guys respond well to high test and moderate tren so if that's true in your case upping the test will be good.

At the end of the day, adding more mg throughout the cycle would be my goal. With your experience level you probably know which compounds produce the desired results and which dosages you will have to hit to get the desired effect.

What's your goal? If you can maintain 235-240 at 5'8" on low dose test why do large doses, GH, slin, peptides??? Are you competing at a national level trying to be a pro bodybuilder? If not and your just trying to make some improvements why not just bump your dose up to 500-600mgs and increase calories for a while and see what happens. Don't really see the need for all that other stuff if your not trying to compete at a high level and don't have the genetics for it. Seems it would be a hard on your health and a waste of money. I mean if you got money burning a hole in your pocket and are going to compete instead of blowing money on GH why not a hire a coach? It's not going to take a lot of drugs to maintain muscle if your going to diet down to the heavyweight or light heavy weight class depending on your current bf level for a local show.

I think the NPP should be run about 8 weeks but longer is fine. Due to the ester of the hex I would strongly advise inserting it at week 7 to keep gains robust.

Some guys respond well to high test and moderate tren so if that's true in your case upping the test will be good.

At the end of the day, adding more mg throughout the cycle would be my goal. With your experience level you probably know which compounds produce the desired results and which dosages you will have to hit to get the desired effect.

What's your personal though on offseason orals? Do you think running them for 3-4 weeks on and off continuously is a good idea? Or maybe 3 on 3 off 3 on...then off?

What's your goal? If you can maintain 235-240 at 5'8" on low dose test why do large doses, GH, slin, peptides??? Are you competing at a national level trying to be a pro bodybuilder? If not and your just trying to make some improvements why not just bump your dose up to 500-600mgs and increase calories for a while and see what happens. Don't really see the need for all that other stuff if your not trying to compete at a high level and don't have the genetics for it. Seems it would be a hard on your health and a waste of money. I mean if you got money burning a hole in your pocket and are going to compete instead of blowing money on GH why not a hire a coach? It's not going to take a lot of drugs to maintain muscle if your going to diet down to the heavyweight or light heavy weight class depending on your current bf level for a local show.

Yes.
The goal is to be a dominant National Level Heavyweight around 220. As you can see in my avatar, I have competed before and that pic was at 195 in 2008.

LOL. This is Professional Muscle. Why would I run a cycle and not include GH if I could? Why would I not use GHRP-6 for appetite increase in the off season?

Last edited:
I am also a big advocate of pyramid blasts. They always worked well for me. Switching compounds was kind of meh to me

No one on this board knows your body like you do bro! Only thing I would suggest is maying starting with the dose a little lesser and bump it up as needed. Being that you been off for some time I think you are going to be able to grow on a lesser amount then when you last time was blasting...Infact you may be able to get it low enough and start growing so that there is 2-3 or more bumps before you hit the dose you were planning on blasting with.

Like I said you know your body and how to run your cycles! Best of luck with it !

What's your personal though on offseason orals? Do you think running them for 3-4 weeks on and off continuously is a good idea? Or maybe 3 on 3 off 3 on...then off?

I'm oldschool. We ran orals in 8 week cycles on blasts. Sometimes 10 weeks. Depending on the oral I would not exceed 10 weeks brother. I think oral usage is where lab work becomes important. Go off orals for a while and get labs to determine their future use.

If they are designer oral steroids then I would shorten duration to 4-6 weeks.

I feel very good with the plan I have and how I will execute it. The "Project" is something I have been working on/planning for a very long time and has had a great deal of input from many intelligent people on this board and beyond.

Plenty of ways to up the dose before gains stall and plenty of diet additions/meals to integrate into the caloric surplus as well. As with any plan...things will change, come up, go wrong...etc but I am very confident with the strategy in place and the options that are available! It's a good feeling.

Here's my question.. curious

Let's say u progress....grow slow as it were.... Did 400. then 800. Then 1200 test... Well, what is the difference if u just jumped on/upto 1200 test and "blew up". Would u or are you essentially going to end up in the same place just faster ??

Not likely. An initial growth spurt that stalls will not be as advantageous as a continuous growing spree that is forced to keep responding to changes you feed it.

This may sound crazy, but have you considered just upping your cruise dose to 350? If you grew off of 250, you will definitely grow off of 350. I don't see the need to blow up, especially if you have continued to make slow and steady gains.

This may sound crazy, but have you considered just upping your cruise dose to 350? If you grew off of 250, you will definitely grow off of 350. I don't see the need to blow up, especially if you have continued to make slow and steady gains.

What's the point? He has probably used 150-250mg throughout in order to stay as healthy as possible AND he as maintained everything for a period of two years. Raising his cruise dose to 350mg doesn't really make much sense.

It's a 70% increase in drug intake (assuming he was sticking with 250 the whole time)

Plenty to keep gains rollin, and he can always go back down...

I'm not against blasting or high dosages at all, I just thought this was worth mentioning.

It's a 70% increase in drug intake (assuming he was sticking with 250 the whole time)

Plenty to keep gains rollin, and he can always go back down...

I'm not against blasting or high dosages at all, I just thought this was worth mentioning.

I get what you're saying, but there is no way a man who is 195lbs in competition weight at 5'8 will grow on 350mg of test when he has used more in the past. Not a chance.

All of it and then some.

^^^ In reference to maintaining his LBM on cruise dose

If you reread his previous posts, he HAS grown on 250 mg AFTER doing big blasts.

Otherwise I would agree with you. I would not have thought it worth mentioning otherwise.

Plus he has gone so long without blasting, I don't foresee sensitivity being an issue. (e.g. small bumps to make more gains)

I won't bring it up anymore, I'm not arguing one way or another. Like I said, I am in total agreement otherwise if this weren't the particular case.

Sbc, I get what you're saying and if I was looking for just a small boost I would certianly do something like that.

However, the goal is a bit bigger than that. Keep in mind I have gained in 2 yrs on cruise dosing and a little gh...but it hasn't been astronomical. It has been a very good thing though...dont get me wrong. Body composition is close to the same but def not the same as on a good cycle.

Im not really interested in being reckless but at the same time I have zero interest in playing it TOO CONSERVATIVE. I want BOLD, EFFECTIVE results and I want to hit the ground running. Im not interested in a recomp and a couple extra lbs....I'm interested in a large growth phase.

I feel very good with the plan I have and how I will execute it. The "Project" is something I have been working on/planning for a very long time and has had a great deal of input from many intelligent people on this board and beyond.

Plenty of ways to up the dose before gains stall and plenty of diet additions/meals to integrate into the caloric surplus as well. As with any plan...things will change, come up, go wrong...etc but I am very confident with the strategy in place and the options that are available! It's a good feeling.

Right on brother, it would be cool to see you log this run. I would love to see how well you respond.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws