over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Upcoming offseason cycle

TheTank25

Newbies
What's up guys. First post here. I'll go ahead and list my stats cuz I know that post will be coming lol. 6'2 225 at 5-6%. Just competed in my first NPC show last weekend so that's why the weigh and body fat are so low. Competed as a heavyweight at the show. Obviously my goals and long term goals are to add SIZE. For my height I need all the size I can get and need to be competing as a super to have a chance in this sport. I would love to turn pro and all that of course but right now just want to be realistic and add size size size. Last off season I got up to 280 but would like to be leaner this offseason. Will be taking a full one to two years off to grow. Then hopefully compete legitimately in the supers. Enough with that, here's the proposed cycle that me and my coach have come up with. As I said I just competed last weekend so for these next four weeks I am just cruising to give my body a break then July 2nd I will begin my off season cycle. Here it is. Let me know what you think and any changes or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. I'll take all the criticism I can get. Thanks.

1-25 test e 1500mg/wk
1-8 tren e 1000mg/wk
1-8 NPP 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren e 1000mg/wk
16-24 NPP 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 2x/day
1-24 GH 10iu PO only

* this is my first time running NPP and also GH.

We are pretty much the same exact frame as I compete heavyweight as well I don't want to say I disagree with this but where are the AIs?

My bad they're in there bro just didn't think to post them. Will be running adex at 1mg ed this is what I have ran for all cycles and has controlled sides well. Also will have caber to control the prolactin levels from the tren and NPP dose. Have letro on hand as well but don't think that will be needed.

Seems legit to me NPP does wonder for joints especially after all that drying out you did to compete

That's good to hear. I tried to go in and train shoulders today and couldn't manage to do shoulder press without cracking and popping coming from my joints it was brutal.

That's good to hear. I tried to go in and train shoulders today and couldn't manage to do shoulder press without cracking and popping coming from my joints it was brutal.

That's the worse.

i would alternate the tren and the NPP and not run them at once...
you would avoid the gap between week 8-16 this way.
i also dont know if 1g tren is really worth it, i'd switch up the doses of tren and NPP. otherwise looks damn nice, test+npp/tren+drol probably is the best mass cycle there is. :headbang:

i also dont know if 1g tren is really worth it, i'd switch up the doses of tren and NPP. otherwise looks damn nice, test+npp/tren+drol probably is the best mass cycle there is. :headbang:

Nothing wrong with running the two 19nor's as long as your blood tests are fine and you combate the sides. The reason he's taking a break from 8-16 is to give his body a break from running 19nors. You're suggesting that he split up the Deca and Tren and running 19nors for 20 weeks? That's a lot more taxing on the body than blasting for 4 weeks at a time.

Nothing wrong with running the two 19nor's as long as your blood tests are fine and you combate the sides. The reason he's taking a break from 8-16 is to give his body a break from running 19nors. You're suggesting that he split up the Deca and Tren and running 19nors for 20 weeks? That's a lot more taxing on the body than blasting for 4 weeks at a time.

That's correct. Almost like running 2 cycles in one. Taking the break to give my body a break because I've noticed once I get past about week 12 my gains start to diminish so I'm taking the break then going back to hitting hard 4 weeks later hoping that my body will respond well.

Thanks for the opinion bro! I appreciate it! One thing that I've noticed with my body is my gains start to diminish after about the 10-12 week mark so I'm hoping with the break I'll be able to continue to make gains when I introduce tren and deca back in.

1-25 test e 1500mg/wk
1-8 tren e 1000mg/wk
1-8 NPP 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren e 1000mg/wk
16-24 NPP 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 2x/day
1-24 GH 10iu PO only

Do you not take a break from the slin?

How is your blood work doing 25 weeks up to 3.7g per week?

What was your contest prep made up of?

How much lean mass do you think you can gain in six months?

well im not against running 2 19nors at once, in my opinion it would just be better to not have the gap in there, plus i dont think the 500mg NPP is gonna add a lot if you already have 1500mg test and 1000mg tren in there. i dont think 500 npp would make a difference when a gram of tren flows through you. dont get me wrong, i rate NPP very highly, but i prefer NPP in the 1g range and tren rather in the 500mg range.

thetank25, i would run 1000npp instead of tren from the get go and add 500mg tren when you reach that plateau at week 8 or 10... youre gonna keep gaining for another 10 weeks with the tren, then you can add in anadrol again.

this way you could also keep gaining for the whole time.

What's up guys. First post here. I'll go ahead and list my stats cuz I know that post will be coming lol. 6'2 225 at 5-6%. Just competed in my first NPC show last weekend so that's why the weigh and body fat are so low. Competed as a heavyweight at the show. Obviously my goals and long term goals are to add SIZE. For my height I need all the size I can get and need to be competing as a super to have a chance in this sport. I would love to turn pro and all that of course but right now just want to be realistic and add size size size. Last off season I got up to 280 but would like to be leaner this offseason. Will be taking a full one to two years off to grow. Then hopefully compete legitimately in the supers. Enough with that, here's the proposed cycle that me and my coach have come up with. As I said I just competed last weekend so for these next four weeks I am just cruising to give my body a break then July 2nd I will begin my off season cycle. Here it is. Let me know what you think and any changes or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. I'll take all the criticism I can get. Thanks.

1-25 test e 1500mg/wk
1-8 tren e 1000mg/wk
1-8 NPP 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren e 1000mg/wk
16-24 NPP 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 2x/day
1-24 GH 10iu PO only

* this is my first time running NPP and also GH.

Well if you want some true criticism than your 6'2" your chance of turning pro is about zero. You've only done one show and your doing huge dosages of AS, GH and slin already??? No offense bro, but you might want to rethink things.

Well if you want some true criticism than your 6'2" your chance of turning pro is about zero. You've only done one show and your doing huge dosages of AS, GH and slin already??? No offense bro, but you might want to rethink things.

There are a number of guys in the 6 foot range who around pro. Dennis wolf, Evan centopani, Sean Anderson to name a few, so for me to just give up my hopes simply because I'm to tall isn't going to happen. Now I will say yes I am at a disadvantage because of my height but no reason at all to throw in the towel just makes me work that much harder. Also I said this was my first NPC show. I have done a number of inba shows before starting aas. I took 2 years off to add size to my frame before I competed in the NPC because I knew that was what I needed so that being the reason this was my first NPC show.

don't do em :)
I haven't done shoulder presses in over 5 years and delts are currently big as they have ever been.
-JS

don't do em :)
I haven't done shoulder presses in over 5 years and delts are currently big as they have ever been.
-JS

Lol I've heard that a lot. I know a lot of guys that don't directly hit there front delts because they feel thy stimulate them enough on other movements such as bench press. I really need to target my side delts as I feel that is my weak point at the moment. Especially for my height they need to have that much more fullness and roundness to them.

I'm with Red, at 6'2" you need 270 stage weight for any chance at a pro level.
your currently a skinny guy, it would take ten yrs to add that kind of quality muscle but at the doses you seem to need to grow 10 yrs may be out of the question...

20 IU's of insulin a day? That should turn you into a diabetic before too long. There are only 100 IU's in a vial.

Listen to what people who know are telling you. You're throwing the kitchen sink at it. Reduce the GH dosage (you're not using it efficiently here, dump the insulin (you're using it wrong)

Second. Post pics. If you TRULY want advice from people who know, we are ALL skeptical of claims of that low BF and decent bodyweight.

Getting better isn't about the amount of drugs you take. It's about genetics, DIET, TRAINING and TIME.

This I a totally advanced cycle, whether you think so or not. You should be able to achieve very good size gains with half this, IF you train hard and eat properly for the same 24 weeks. PLUS, save yourself some $$$

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear