over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Upcoming offseason cycle

How much of a jump are these dosages from previous? Example, your previous cycles have been 750mg test weekly. Then I would say this is far to much. This is overkill IMHO. I've made massive gains on half of these dosages, minus the slin. The EQ dosage is not terrible tho. The GH blast protocol isn't bad. I don't like A-Bombs...too harsh for my liking.

Define "massive" gains. And how long you have cycled
I've made quality gains.. Can't say massive tho. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well im not against running 2 19nors at once, in my opinion it would just be better to not have the gap in there, plus i dont think the 500mg NPP is gonna add a lot if you already have 1500mg test and 1000mg tren in there. i dont think 500 npp would make a difference when a gram of tren flows through you. dont get me wrong, i rate NPP very highly, but i prefer NPP in the 1g range and tren rather in the 500mg range.

thetank25, i would run 1000npp instead of tren from the get go and add 500mg tren when you reach that plateau at week 8 or 10... youre gonna keep gaining for another 10 weeks with the tren, then you can add in anadrol again.

this way you could also keep gaining for the whole time.

I like this better also, ive gained more with npp in 1g range an tren being lower....either way good luck

don't do em :)
I haven't done shoulder presses in over 5 years and delts are currently big as they have ever been.
-JS

presses never built my delts well. Only caused injuries. Laterals :)

Wow those are some high doses. I can tell you from competing for 20 years and I am also 6'2. The best thing i did was not trying to take my weight up too high in the off season. If you came down from 280lb, you should have stepped on stage right about 240lb maybe 245lb. I found if I stay leaner its much easier to keep what I got for the contest. I come in around 245lb the day of the show but never go above 275-280lb then I do a nice and easy 12 week diet (instead of crashing to get ripped). For some reason I think taller guys can lose their mass really easy if they get to heavy, plus there is not reason to walk around all fat and watered out. Anyway I would cut back on the doses, eat super clean and just focus on putting quality muscle on. my 2cts

I wonder what you guys do after a big blast of an "off season" cycle.... taper off lose gains and then do a "cutter"...?
there are better ways imo...
but I am curious, after this offseason blast, then what? cruise? go straight into "cutting" cycle....?
-JS

OP, I am curious what your plan is here...?
-JS

used to come off when I wasvcycling, then used trt dosage of test when started blasting and cruising, then added npp or tren @100mgs week to my trt when started advenced cruises few years ago, now I stay on trt all the time and just adding lotsa cosmetic compounds at very low 100-200mg week lol mast,tbol,dbol,winny,provirob,tren...this is nowhere comųng off but I do not blasting on high dosages anymore,pretty much stay on 200-500mg all year round last 15-16months
Like this protocol. TR clear your PM inbox, bro.:)

I personally think you should upload some pics that will and may help the dosage side of things

This year I took
750-1g pharma test
500mg deca
5ius gh . Hyge
Dbol on training days 2 weeks on 2 off

I got to my biggest of 255lbs and I wil be about 330-40ls biggwr than my last show in 2012 and u can see the transformation in the members section
im so glad I used less in the off season now I've stepped iitup im gaining weight aswell as gettint leaner

I use the least amount in my town and ive progressed the most
If you want to keep lean

Do cardio takw some t3 and use gh/peps and carb cycle
Dont use tren etc that's no good

If u cant grow of
Test
deca/eq
Gh/pep
Maybe some slin
Dbol or adrol
You've got no chance

Stay healthy and grow!

I personally think you should upload some pics that will and may help the dosage side of things

This year I took
750-1g pharma test
500mg deca
5ius gh . Hyge
Dbol on training days 2 weeks on 2 off

I got to my biggest of 255lbs and I wil be about 330-40ls biggwr than my last show in 2012 and u can see the transformation in the members section
im so glad I used less in the off season now I've stepped iitup im gaining weight aswell as gettint leaner

I use the least amount in my town and ive progressed the most
If you want to keep lean

Do cardio takw some t3 and use gh/peps and carb cycle
Dont use tren etc that's no good

If u cant grow of
Test
deca/eq
Gh/pep
Maybe some slin
Dbol or adrol
You've got no chance

Stay healthy and grow!
did u keep t3 in whole time? what dose n for how long?

did u take t4 with it ?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I wonder what you guys do after a big blast of an "off season" cycle.... taper off lose gains and then do a "cutter"...?
there are better ways imo...
but I am curious, after this offseason blast, then what? cruise? go straight into "cutting" cycle....?
-JS

I would actually love to hear your answer to this JS. Not on something like 3-4+grams, something more like 1-2.

did u keep t3 in whole time? what dose n for how long?

did u take t4 with it ?

hey bro
Yes I used t3 12.mcg ed

Then when I cruised I went to 12.5mcg eod for a week then off...

I think these little things make a big difference, I've never used y4 and I honestly dont think it would that make the much of a difference
I also kept adex in mon wed fri to keep estrogen in check that helped a ton
One thing ive noticed is when im on gear now I get no sides like headaches etc
ive kept my health sups in and blood work checks so regular its helped a lot
A healthier body will always respond better to gear IMO....

hey bro
Yes I used t3 12.mcg ed

Then when I cruised I went to 12.5mcg eod for a week then off...

I think these little things make a big difference, I've never used y4 and I honestly dont think it would that make the much of a difference
I also kept adex in mon wed fri to keep estrogen in check that helped a ton
One thing ive noticed is when im on gear now I get no sides like headaches etc
ive kept my health sups in and blood work checks so regular its helped a lot
A healthier body will always respond better to gear IMO....
I am borderline under active thyroid so was considering 100mcg t4.

this plus 12.5mg aromasin daily when hitting it n eod when resting altho what I have noticed is nolva controls water better for me when on just test

In that case bro I would use t4 if . your levels are coming back low....
Id get bloodwork done after a month or so to see if the amount of t4 your taking is keeping you in the right range..
Nolva does keep water lower but I dont take.anti es to.keep water lower so.to speak I take them.to keep estro levels.in check
Adex lowers estro in the whole body. Novla only lowers estro in certain organs/tissues
Aramosin is very good.... less harsh too.i go between that and adex

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

What's up guys. First post here. I'll go ahead and list my stats cuz I know that post will be coming lol. 6'2 225 at 5-6%. Just competed in my first NPC show last weekend so that's why the weigh and body fat are so low. Competed as a heavyweight at the show. Obviously my goals and long term goals are to add SIZE. For my height I need all the size I can get and need to be competing as a super to have a chance in this sport. I would love to turn pro and all that of course but right now just want to be realistic and add size size size. Last off season I got up to 280 but would like to be leaner this offseason. Will be taking a full one to two years off to grow. Then hopefully compete legitimately in the supers. Enough with that, here's the proposed cycle that me and my coach have come up with. As I said I just competed last weekend so for these next four weeks I am just cruising to give my body a break then July 2nd I will begin my off season cycle. Here it is. Let me know what you think and any changes or advice you could give would be greatly appreciated. I'll take all the criticism I can get. Thanks.

1-25 test e 1500mg/wk
1-8 tren e 1000mg/wk
1-8 NPP 500mg/wk
1-4 anadrol 100mg/day
16-24 tren e 1000mg/wk
16-24 NPP 500mg/wk
16-20 anadrol 100mg/day
1-24 insulin 10iu 2x/day
1-24 GH 10iu PO only

* this is my first time running NPP and also GH.

like everyone else has said, in short I think this cycle is a terrible idea, not far off from some copied and pasted bs on the net.

last October I hit what I felt was a personal best of 230 and very single digit bf% 7ish% only using 300mg te and cjc/ghrp, im 6'2" and have no genetics for this.

since then diet and training have gone from non existent to so so but even still I have managed to keep things together and continue to make progress while using less gear and less sups. getting more with less has been my focus for the past 5 years.

I have used all kinds of gear and allkinds of doses and been up to 300lbs but I feel this is by far the healthiest and best looking I have been, and with very little work.

there are just too many ways to rip this cycle apart, in general you would be far better served focusing on less is more, and killing diet and training, just use the drugs you need to support recovery, that way once its time for you next show you almost grow into it.

with your size if done right you can add serious size by playing with water, ie GH, slin, anadrol, load creatine/tuarine... 20+lbs should be relatively easy but remember its just water manipulation...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear