over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update,15mos after shoulder replacement&huge shout-out to Ganabol

STUMPY

Registered
Gentlemen,this is long post so I apologize in advance. Those w zero patience move on to another thread before you cuss me out lol

It's been awhile since I've contributed to the forum so I wanted to make a post about training after a major surgery,specifically a reverse shoulder replacement..just to let anyone out there know that training&making noticeable gains after you have a prosthetic joint is not a lost cause,as I was told by many doctors and fellow gym rats..I had posted back in October 2019 that I needed a reverse shoulder arthroplasty after totally annihilating my rotator cuff(s) as well as rupturing my bicep on my right side.

As some of you know,I turned 50 recently and have been training since '89. Also had several injuries,some gym related some work related(Union Plumber/Pipewelder for 30yrs) including Lumbar fusion at L2-S1 and Cervical fusion at C4-C6 from all the wear&tear from 30yrs of carrying heavy steel pipe on my shoulder,twisting and contorting myself for hours on end doing position welds in cramped quarters etc and heavy training. Working in the building trades is blood money and most of the oldtimers end up like me eventually. After the Lumbar fusion in 2015&revision in 2016 I all but gave up on training,sank into a mild depression due to all the shit that I enjoyed doing that I could no longer do. I got over feeling sorry for myself and got back in the gym and within 2yrs had a complete transformation,even had aspirations to try a Masters Physique and then popped my right rotator cuff and bicep doing yardwork in October 2019. I had been dieting hard since May and was getting ready to do a nice blast and pack on as much clean size as i could over the winter but that didn't work out for me. Had reverse shoulder replacement on November 26 2019 because I couldn't deal with the shoulder pain any longer. Had issues from the get-go after the surgery and at the 6wk post op visit the Dr discussed going back in and doing a revision as my shoulder joint was dislocating which should not occur. Then Covid basically shut down the NY/NJ area where I had the surgery and was told no elective surgeries for awhile. Instead of getting depressed,I was able to train at my gym while everything was in lock-down as I had a key and could come/go whenever. Worked out great as I was alone and didn't have to be bothered by the stares and questions of "damn bro,wtf happened to you?!"

First thing I did was plan out a small cycle to try and gain motivation and get ahead of things as I knew I needed all the help I could get. I went back to an old source I used back in the day,Ganabol. Ordered up 7 kits of GH,test,ment,tren,dex and T3. All was going well and then all communication with Ganabol ceased. Panic set in as I figured I just lost a shitload of money. I reached out to one of the Mods here who was a great help and after a few weeks,he had found out that G had passed (RIP brother) and his other half A would be taking over. I was skeptical but decided to wait& let it play out. I got an email from A explaining the situation,asked me for my patience and gave me his word he would make things 100%. Ultimately,A went out of his way,express mailed me the order and I was good to go. Dunno if any of you used Ganabol when G was running it but he definitely didn't like a lot of questions back&forth lmao,A is different and much more forgiving in that regard lol.

Anyways,kinda needed that back story for perspective,my apologies if I'm rambling. So mid-March I hit the weights again and first week of April 2020 I started to run:
-15mg ment eod
-750mg sust wk(ran it 1cc eod)
-1mg arimidex ed
-25mcg T3 ed
-5iu GH
I was a sloppy 190lbs.
Never ran ment before and after experimentation w doses&inj frequency on and off for 6wks it's not a compound for me. BP goes up&stomach gets very bloated. Definitely packed on size though and I could tell strength went way up.

Was a long,depressing and somber 10wks but it was also educating and forced me to think outside the box and formulate a new strategy for progress. Made some good gains,learned all the movements I could do and found out what I couldn't do the hard way: my shoulder will and does dislocate doing certain exercise's,quite painfully too. I also learned how to pop that fucker back in the socket by myself.

Took some time off from everything as priorities changed temporarily. Was able to pick up where I left off starting July 1.
I hit up Ganabol for more goodies and ran:
-50mg Tren A eod
-600mg Mast E wk
-1g Sust wk
-1mg dex
-6iu GH ed
-caber 3x wk(not from Ganabol)
-50mcg T3 ed
Made it to a kinda sloppy 205lbs.
Shoulder started to dislocate here&there so I chilled out a bit. Decided I gotta get the revision surgery to rectify this crap but I lost all confidence in the original surgeon,and elective procedures were still on hold at this point. Went back to training and once I started to add size and strength to my right delt it seemed to stop popping out as much. Tightened up my diet,started doing 1hr cardio everyday w the wife and by August 15th 2019 I was 189lbs w visible ab's.

Was having great gains with Ganabols gear so I hit him up again and grabbed some GH,EQ,Tbol,Winstrol V,Test E,Dbol and some Halo. It worked out great because I used his Domestic service and if I ordered on a Monday I'd have it in 5days or less. Plus the GH was shipped domestic as well so no BS worrying about seizures etc.
From August to October 31st I ran:
-60mg Tbol ed
-900mg Test E wk
-600mg EQ wk
-6iu GH ed
-1mg Dex ed
-LIV 52
I was 192lbs and looking much better.
From Nov 1st to Jan 25 I ran:
-1g Test E wk
-40mg Halo ed(4wks)
-600 mg EQ wk
-1mg Dex ed
-25 mcg T3 ed
-6iu GH ed
In the meantime I hit up Ganabol to ask when/if he would have Superdrol back in stock since I noticed it wasn't available for a long time. He said he would re-stock it and hit me up. He did 2wks later and I grabbed 2 bottles. I never ran it and was curious to see what the hype was all about. I also grabbed Masteron E,Sust 250,some Tren and 4 kits of GH. Ordered on a Tuesday and was here that Saturday. GH was separate and took exactly 3wks like A said it would.
Currently running:
-40mg Sdrol split 3x a day
-750mg Sust split 3x wk
-600 mg Mast E split 2x a week
-1mg Dex
-6 iu green top GH ed
-LIV 52 ed
So,I started the Superdrol on 1/25 and here's my review. Been running it at 35-50mg/day for 25 days so far along w 750mg sust&600mg masteron a week. Was 191lbs w ab's at the start,I'm now 201.6lbs with ab's and overall Im very dry and vascular. Pumps are insane and seem to last the entire day. Blood pressure has not increased(I take BP meds daily)otherwise I would get nose-bleeds like I do if I run Winstrol. Strength and endurance have gone up significantly all things considered. No visible side effects but Im using a liver protectant with it. I never tried the Superdrol when it was available over the counter back in 2005 so I can't compare it to that but overall I'm very impressed with Ganabol's Superdrol,I'd give it a 10/10. I only grabbed 2 bottles just in case the side effects didn't agree with me but I will 100% be running it again.

As of right now I'm in the best shape I've been since the surgery 15 months ago. I haven't trained heavy since the lumbar&cervical fusions from 2015 and I really miss it. Now I rely on strict form,getting a good contraction,higher reps(sometimes 30-40 per set) and volume. I train each bodypart at least 2x a week. I've come to terms and accepted I'll never be thick as fuck,throw heavy weight up and be 240lbs like I was back in the day. I'm 51yrs old,basically handicapped(I do enjoy the handicapped parking permit though lol :)) and very limited to what I can do in the gym. I have to use machines for 95% of my training but I make it work. Im happy to be able to use the Smith machine to bench,do front shoulder presses,upright rows,shrugs.close grips etc while never using more that 155lbs.

The ortho told me the prosthesis is not meant for an active lifestyle but for salvaging use of the arm. Says it's designed to last 20yrs,cut that in half if I'm active and attempting sports etc. I'm fine w that. I know I've needed a revision to correct the dislocating joint since I was 6wks post-op. After the joint replacement I started PT 4wks later but was in a brace for 8 wks and activity was nonexistent so I lost all my size. The ortho also removed what looks like my entire front delt muscle when they cut off the bone to fit the prosthetic. I'm disfigured. Noticeably. Now that I've put on some decent size and gained strength the dislocations rarely occur and if it does pop out it's because I moved it in a way I know I shouldn't have. I pretty much have to rely on my left arm for any lifting around the house etc.

I'm posting some pics,from how I looked few weeks before the surgery,right after the surgery and a couple over the past year including how I look today,I hope they come through.

Guys,be kind and give an old-timer some slack. Theres nothing more than I want then to go back to how I looked prior to the surgery. I wish I never had it done to be honest. If I knew back then what I know now,I'd have just continued dealing with the pain.

And lastly,a big thank you to "A" from Ganabol for being honest,trust-worthy and providing outstanding products as well as service. If you haven't used this source you're missing out as they've been around forever and are top notch.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this,y'all stay safe out there ;)

Two pics from before the surgery,pic of the prosthetic joint,incision,how shitty I looked afterwards...

Attachments

• IMG_1890.jpg
    IMG_1890.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2176 (1).jpg
    IMG_2176 (1).jpg
    64 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3053.jpg
    IMG_3053.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3045.jpg
    IMG_3045.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3605.jpg
    IMG_3605.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 88
IMG_3627.jpg IMG_3821.jpg IMG_4381.jpg
Pic of my first month back in the gym,then 3mos,6mos,pic before that last one is from 2wks ago and last pic was yesterday at 202lbs

Attachments

• IMG_4658.jpg
    IMG_4658.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5045.jpg
    IMG_5045.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5204.jpg
    IMG_5204.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 53
You already look like you're back to your old self! That's great, congrats man!!

You looked awesome before and you're well on your way to looking that way again! Excellent progress. Don't let anything dissuade you, muscle memory is definitely a thing!

Awesome work and the mindset with it to never give up and find a way to get it done

look great dude well done keep on smashing it 💪.

For all the shit you’ve gone through physically and I imagine mentally too, you look great! Look better than most 20 sumthins out there who think their buff! Congrats for overcoming all those struggles. I hope I look as good as you when I’m in my 50’s.

Cage

Ganabol was always great. Been around forever. Thumbs up to them for helping you get back to training.

And I'm glad I read this because (like I've mentioned on some of your other threads) I have a shiiit shoulder too lol
Im early 30's and was told about a decade ago, after college football, that i'd need a shoulder replacement by 40.
So I'm glad to see you prospering in this crazy time. You look great dude, keep safely pushing

Looks you're back on it brother you look great!!

But man isn't it deflating how quickly all those years in the gym go to shit? When covid happened I didn't workout for a month or so and I swear I looked like I had never stepped foot in a gym in my life.

Great lookin- good comeback-after 1 week of no gym I felt like I never trained before and starting lookin shitty

@DarrenG29 Thank you

@Cito33189 I'm gonna try my best thanks bro

@cage99 Definitely wanted to quit and the thought of just walking away and being done with it all still happens regularly so,yeah the struggle is real. Thank you for the kind words

@Matsuo Munefusa Ganabol V2.0 is killin it ;)

@TheOtherOne55 I'm glad you read this as I remember you telling me about your shoulder,hopefully you can avoid having that replacement altogether,but if not I hope you can find inspiration from this thread

@FrancisK lol the exact reason I was dreading that 1st trip back to the gym after the surgery;covid shut down NY at the right time for me so I was able to avoid all the awkward looks and comments from everyone I knew at the gym lol! It's like I looked like I never trained before wtf

@Ironman 580 I feel your pain lol

You look great man ! Bounced right back . now at this point longevity is the key big bro . im 43 and already planning for the future

Great job !!!

You look great for your age bro, I’m 44 and would be happy to look like that. But like you, every so many years I have to have surgery on my leg and it’s like starting all over again. Just keep in mind that you can build plenty of muscle with volume volume and more volume. I know it’s not like pushing a lot of weight, but who the fck cares, you look great!!

Wow, looking good Stumpy. The pictures really show the hard work you've accomplished. I need the same thing done. I had a shoulder resurfacing (metal ball on the end of my Humerus) but only reconditioned the socket. It didn't work for long, the pain is absolutely killing me. Sleep, everything is affected. How was the pain from before and after the surgery? I need to commit.
Thanks for your time.

Wow, looking good Stumpy. The pictures really show the hard work you've accomplished. I need the same thing done. I had a shoulder resurfacing (metal ball on the end of my Humerus) but only reconditioned the socket. It didn't work for long, the pain is absolutely killing me. Sleep, everything is affected. How was the pain from before and after the surgery? I need to commit.
Thanks for your time.
First,thank you very much for the kind words,much appreciated!!

So,prior to the surgery the pain was anywhere from a 6 to a 10 on the pain scale at any given moment. Couldn't sleep,had difficulty driving etc. The joint&soft tissue pain the grinding,clicking etc I had,had gotten out of control and meds offered no help. Once the incision healed up I have had zero pain,and I'm living pain free as of now. So from a pain-point-of-view it was a 100% effective procedure. Hope that gives you some hope?

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity