over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update: Middle East

silverback97

Registered
Hey guys...update from the middle of the freaking desert! Things here are moving right along, as you have all seen the middle east is all up in arms from the protests in Egypt, now all these other shit smelling countries are doing it also, oh well.
Training is going well, have a little more body fat than I am use to, really difficult to eat clean, but I do try without starving but gains are good and steady, they were great before I went home on leave and well did nothing...
My son, who was born three weeks before I deployed is doing great, he is getting so big! I skype almost everyday with his mom and him, not that he does anything but shit and stuff what ever he can into his mouth...lol

That is it for now...80 days and a wake up and I am back in the US!

"It is not the kind of car you drive that matters, it is the size of the arm hanging out the window!"

Silverback

Thanks for keeping us updated....stay safe and stay aware of your surroundings cause the last couple weeks/days you get relaxed and thats when all hell breaks loose. :)

stay safe bro!

Hey guys...update from the middle of the freaking desert! Things here are moving right along, as you have all seen the middle east is all up in arms from the protests in Egypt, now all these other shit smelling countries are doing it also, oh well.
Training is going well, have a little more body fat than I am use to, really difficult to eat clean, but I do try without starving but gains are good and steady, they were great before I went home on leave and well did nothing...
My son, who was born three weeks before I deployed is doing great, he is getting so big! I skype almost everyday with his mom and him, not that he does anything but shit and stuff what ever he can into his mouth...lol

That is it for now...80 days and a wake up and I am back in the US!

"It is not the kind of car you drive that matters, it is the size of the arm hanging out the window!"

Silverback

hey bro i know exactly what you mean it's really hard to eat clean and to get proper protein. i went into iraq april 2003 and left 16 months later, the war was still new but i know it's hard to get any real meat in the combat zone well it's just hard to maintain a good diet all together. im glad your coming to the end of your deployment and like stump said don't get complacent cause me and you both know complacency kills hooooaaaahhhh.....so keep it tight bro. home soon

Burman

thank you for protecting our freedom and for the sacrifice you are making, much respect from me!!!!!

It's extremely hard to eat cleam where i am too. The food is abundant, however, everything is fried or covered in gravy. They got the best cookies though.

Glad you got a healthy baby. Stay safe bro. Love your quote at the end!

Shootz!

Thank you bro.

Much appreciated what you're doing for US.

Keep us updated, kick ass, stay safe.

Hey All...update is command has been passed over to the new unit and I am sitting around here waiting for a plane to take me back to US. I got an email that there is a package waiting for me when I arrive home, thanks to a board sponsor.
All is well at home, my baby is a year old and looking great (we skype every night) and my wife is as beautiful as ever.

Thanks to all of you for your words of support and encouragement. Thank you for the information that is passed through the pages of PM, I gain knowledge everyday because of the knowledge you all share.

Silverback

"It is not the kind of car you drive, but the size of the arm hanging out the window"

hell yea nice to go home and see the family

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner