over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UPDATE!!! My legal issues.....

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Well for those who were following my recent incident with the local cops, I have some news...

The prosecutor tried to be cute and say he would reduce it to a disturbing the peace offense, which carries a 125 $ fine..no biggie, only I am not settling for that whatsoever.

He said he would take a week to think about it, and we would meet again...

Later on today, I get a phone call from the chief of police, (who my mom knows personally -- shut up you sick bastards--)

TOTALLY apologetic, and he told me he was going to make an example out of them on what NOT to do!! LoL! He told me he held a meeting and reamed their asses good, and they are to apologize to me as well. My door is going to cost close to a grand in supplies and labor to fix it, all picked up by MPD. I also reassured the chief I was not going to talk anymore to the press, and I asked him to have a chat with the prosecutor and he said consider it done...the whole talk was great, he kept telling me how awful he felt and to tell my girl he would buy her a drink for "traumatizing" her that night.

I am SO jacked after all this, it may seem small, but this is a MAJOR victory for me. I KNEW those cops were WAY out of line, I even told them how much they were fucking up..all the while they kept telling me to shut up, Hell I even told them I would talk to the boss (chief Weaver) about this and they told me to go ahead--- those idiots!

Now they have to apologize to me, and I talked to another cop in town who is my friend (he used to work out and Steak and I's gym) and he told me the two officers got on the chiefs shit list for awhile --- which I guess is not easy to do...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOHOOO!!!!

Fuckin dipshits.:D

Last edited:
Great news bro, it really could only turn out for the best, the stupid bastards didn't have a leg to stand on.

Oh, just on another matter, how well dose your mum know the cheif............mmmmmmm I wonder.

Just kidding bro. Well done!!

Pittbull

That is nice to hear my friend .It sounds like you are going to get a fair shake.It is about phuking time .......Who knows maybe things are starting to turn your way .I sure hope so.....

Good to hear, bro...glad its working out for you. Your mom knows the chief of police and now he wants to buy your girl a drink? :confused: :D Hmmm...isnt that how Forrest Gump got into that one school? :eek: (just playin around, bro...)

Again, sorry you had to go thru this shit, but in the end a victory at last...Take care....

-slide

Ivan, glad to hear it worked out and that justice really was served for a change.

DrG

AHHHH YES good ol' MPD...

Ivan remember CLAY LEWIS??? Well, I had him busted and written up too. He is such a fuckhead...he was recently fired for getting drunk and shooting his cop issued pistol. The cops tried to cover it, but his neighbors saw the whole thing.

That is bad ass that they are having to apologize to you for this...they think they are in LA when it comes to handling things.

SWEET!!!!

Hey I will be in your neck of the woods here real soon.

hahaha Ivan man hahaha love this story, good thing you stepped on your rights!

Steak

Ok then, just come see me...remember that I work all through the week-end...

Ok,

I am thinking next weekend if I get paid...crap I have my employee christmas party that weekend...I will be coming down soon.

STEAK

im glad to hear things worked out so well

Ivan 1, MPD 0

MrPickels 0, APD 2

BigMeaty 1, APD 0

at least we're turning around the record (i'm on a losing streak)

:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity