over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UPDATE (MY TESTOSTERONE LEVEL)

JAP426

Registered
Okay, so I had my testosterone level tested on Friday. The doctor's office called me today and told me that my level tested low. My total level was 156. They faxed the paperwork to me and the reference range was 347-1197. I have my actual doctor's appointment next Tuesday. I asked the lady from the doctor's office who called me what the next step was and her reply was "normally injections". So how bad is my level at 156 and what is normally the next step? I am a 40 year old male. Thanks in advance.

Okay, so I had my testosterone level tested on Friday. The doctor's office called me today and told me that my level tested low. My total level was 156. They faxed the paperwork to me and the reference range was 347-1197. I have my actual doctor's appointment next Tuesday. I asked the lady from the doctor's office who called me what the next step was and her reply was "normally injections". So how bad is my level at 156 and what is normally the next step? I am a 40 year old male. Thanks in advance.

That is pretty low. And yes completely kind of expected. I dont remember the last time i tested a patient 40 or over that tested normal. Dont let them talk you into gels etc cause it will inconsistent and even more expensive. If you are ok with injections take that and run. Typical dosages are 100-150mg/week of test cyp. It is better if you divide the dosages in to two weekly injections than all at once. I have found my patients with more consistent levels and lower E2 (estradiol) levels. Hope that helps.

That is pretty low. And yes completely kind of expected. I dont remember the last time i tested a patient 40 or over that tested normal. Dont let them talk you into gels etc cause it will inconsistent and even more expensive. If you are ok with injections take that and run. Typical dosages are 100-150mg/week of test cyp. It is better if you divide the dosages in to two weekly injections than all at once. I have found my patients with more consistent levels and lower E2 (estradiol) levels. Hope that helps.

Thanks again Sir. Will they normally give me the option of the gel or injection? Or will they normally start you on the gel? Also, one more thing. I often read about primary care physicians referring a patient with low T to an endo (?) Will a primary care physician prescribe TRT normally?

Thanks again Sir. Will they normally give me the option of the gel or injection? Or will they normally start you on the gel? Also, one more thing. I often read about primary care physicians referring a patient with low T to an endo (?) Will a primary care physician prescribe TRT normally?

Most "docs" are trying to be as non-invasive as possible which means they try to stay away from injections. So they may even suggest gel, but at the end you are the patient and you need to be firm to say you prefer the injection method. And you may get stuck with a PCP that wants to make sure you dont have a pituitary tumor etc and have you see an endo but if that is what they want, you may have to suck it up and go thru the process but we all know the end result is always the same.

Most "docs" are trying to be as non-invasive as possible which means they try to stay away from injections. So they may even suggest gel, but at the end you are the patient and you need to be firm to say you prefer the injection method. And you may get stuck with a PCP that wants to make sure you dont have a pituitary tumor etc and have you see an endo but if that is what they want, you may have to suck it up and go thru the process but we all know the end result is always the same.

Thanks again for the help Sir.

Congratulations haha

If afraid of pinning trust me, slin pin in delt and its a breeze

No, I would much prefer the injections. I am just a little concerned that my doc might "recommend" the gel first.

does insurance cover shots? wonder what they charge per shot

does insurance cover shots? wonder what they charge per shot

If you have insurance and your doctor diagnoses you with hypogonadism then insurance will cover the costs of visits and prescription of testosterone. You have to give the shots yourself. A prescription for 10ml vial of test cypionate at Walgreens is $80. Even at 0.625cc/week (125mg), that $80 vial will last you 16 weeks (4months) which is pretty damn good. With insurance your vial may cost $40 depending on your medication coverage or plan.

If you have insurance and your doctor diagnoses you with hypogonadism then insurance will cover the costs of visits and prescription of testosterone. You have to give the shots yourself. A prescription for 10ml vial of test cypionate at Walgreens is $80. Even at 0.625cc/week (125mg), that $80 vial will last you 16 weeks (4months) which is pretty damn good. With insurance your vial may cost $40 depending on your medication coverage or plan.

mine was $8 then then I had to switch ins fuck! Btw everyone told me costco had cheaper test but they do not, or at least not anymore

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner