over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update on Bush hypocrisy!

party first???

Mike, with all due respect, did I not say that Bush senior signed that crappy bill???? And when I stated that slick willies brother, Roger Clinton was busted for SALE!!! Did he go to jail??? Jebs daughter was arrested for POSSESSION?? Do you not see the difference???? I understand the Libertarians position that ALL drugs should be legal and I respectfully disagree with that...But Presidents can submit new legislation to change existing laws..

Warchild

Warchild, I dont mean to pick on you particularly. Its just that the point of the thread was that Jeb was defending his daughter and publically attempting to bend the rules ONLY as it applies to him and his family. Clinton did no such thing.
And Bush Sr (and whoever pushed to bill forward) is totally to blame for the ASCA of 1990 being passed as law due to his signature of approval. That also had nothing to do with Clinton
whatsoever.
Both major parties are ignorant as shit and only support what can give them money, power, votes and recognition. Right and wrong usually have no bearing on their chioces and actions.
Its a sad state of affairs in the US govt. :mad:

Last edited:
I'll tell you what they really are

They are PROFESSIONAL criminals, crooks to the max; only thye have the "system" behind them ---which is nothing more than a means to justify they're ways!

BTW Mike, did you mean the 1990 act? Not '80 right?

MikeS said-Yep Ivan a typo of which I make many! I fixed it...thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
well I have to say it

If any of you base your political point of view only on the fact that steroids are illegal at this point in time, is quite frankly, foolish. Libertarian is the heart of the Republican Party. Do I agree with steroids being illegal? "Hell NO!", but I'm not going to call my president (who in my opinion, is one the best presidents we have had in a loooong time) a hypocrite or some other, totally uncalled for name. Some of us here I see have some pent up bitterness, but I'm a Republican, and proud to have W as my president. You can blame the liberal media for hyping all that anti steroid crap. I think we as americans have a hell of alot more things to worry about as far as our national well being than steroids. Besides, if you didnt vote today, You have NO right to bitch:D

G W leads us to victory!

Great piece Johnny B!! You notice that Mike S dismisses that that scum bag Clintons brother got off from SELLING cocaine?? NO jail?? Come on, Mike...if you dont like GW Bush...thats cool! we can still be friends, right??

warchild

John, my friend-

You are basically right the media is the first damn step in the process of turning the steroid issue into a 'reefer madness' type situation. No doubt! Their false hype and sensationalism gets the ball rolling. From there it goes to the dim witted, gullable public.
And then a knee-jerk reaction from the idiot politicians.

Pent up bitterness? Experience the bad luck of getting caught doing a deal, in any fashion. Spend some time with those scumbags in prison, not to mention the prison guards. Spend $10k on a lawyer. Have you life turn to hell, have your family possibly turned upside down. Possibly be on probation for years. It could happen to anyone of us; Some are more likely to suffer this than other.
Then after all this, tell me it does not become an important issue to you; tell me if you are not bitter!!!!!!! :eek:

you go son..........

MikeS said:
John, my friend-

You are basically right the media is the first damn step in the process of turning the steroid issue into a 'reefer madness' type situation. No doubt! Their false hype and sensationalism gets the ball rolling. From there it goes to the dim witted, gullable public.
And then a knee-jerk reaction from the idiot politicians.

Pent up bitterness? Experience the bad luck of getting caught doing a deal, in any fashion. Spend some time with those scumbags in prison, not to mention the prison guards. Spend $10k on a lawyer. Have you life turn to hell, have your family possibly turned upside down. Possibly be on probation for years. It could happen to anyone of us; Some are more likely to suffer this than other.
Then after all this, tell me it does not become an important issue to you; tell me if you are not bitter!!!!!!! :eek:

I'll second what mike s has said. ask jeeves if this is an important issue, that dude helped more people then i can count and because of ALOT of fuckin BS, his family and his life are turned upside down and he's still IN jail. AND from what I have read, his bail is more then alot of child molestors and murders, so to say steroids isn't an important issue...well...like i said, ask the guys that have done time.

JW

first off

I did not say it isnt an important issue. For those of you who have done time for this bullshit law, I understand your "activism" on this issue, but I would hope it is not the ONLY issue on which you base your political opinion thats all. This is why America is great nation, we can each have our opinions. If I upset anyone with my "pent up bitterness" comment, that was not my intention.

pent up??

Johnny, i cant speek for you but I can for myself...I, unlike a lot of phonies, did call me congressman about anabolic hormones and these so called "aging" clinics and the ripoffs that are occuring...I am 40yrs old and did go through all the nonsense..First they attempted to send me to one of their Doctors for 250.00 for blood work!! I have my own coverage..but they almost insisted on theirs..then they attempted to sell me with 75 script fee..250.00 for 10cc bottle cyp!!! I refused to pay that and withdrew..BY the way johnny...three cheers for GW BUSH!!!!!!Boo's for tom Daschele!!!

warchild

I am bitter as hell

I had to do some hard time for complete bullshit. Oh and the bit about voting??? I couldn't because I am now A FELON.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131