over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

update on frineds death

quadzilla500

Registered
My buddy Frank who died as a result of LEGAL COCAINE, was also on cycle of Halo Tren ace, EQ and test prop anvar and stanzonol... Theyu found all of this in his locker...tox screen also should opiates...according to his brother doc said he had enough plaque build up in his arteries that should have killed like two years ago.....

Get fucking blood work done and get it done often if you are on cycle... I guess that's the true message of his death righ!!!!! According to the amount of vials pills found his brother seems to think he has been on a cycle for years on end.....who keeps there empty vials and packages and pill vials in locker at the gym....who does that and why???? Guess I am just venting now I dunno it sucks. I just became a husband and a dad in the last year and this whole thing kinda puts shit into a different perspective for me....

Thanks for all the kind words guys

Sorry to hear man. Sounds like your buddy liked to go ballz to the wall. May he rip.

Well

My buddy Frank who died as a result of LEGAL COCAINE, was also on cycle of Halo Tren ace, EQ and test prop anvar and stanzonol... Theyu found all of this in his locker...tox screen also should opiates...according to his brother doc said he had enough plaque build up in his arteries that should have killed like two years ago.....

Get fucking blood work done and get it done often if you are on cycle... I guess that's the true message of his death righ!!!!! According to the amount of vials pills found his brother seems to think he has been on a cycle for years on end.....who keeps there empty vials and packages and pill vials in locker at the gym....who does that and why???? Guess I am just venting now I dunno it sucks. I just became a husband and a dad in the last year and this whole thing kinda puts shit into a different perspective for me....

I feel bad for you man..........the truth is tough to take I know........I feel this is not atypical in todays quest for perfection..........

You hang in there and may your friend RIP.

i'm sorry for your loss, I know first hand this type of pain.....Take care of yourself

Keep ya head up bro, myself and many others know how you feel.

Sorry about your friend. What type of lifestyle did he have? Was he into sports and cardio? Did he have high B/P leading up to this? Also lastly what types of food did he eat. The vials and bottles I dont save none of that but they can look like alot of you have been cycling on off for a few years. Thanks take care good points blood work is important and yearly physicals as well. MM

Damn I hate hearing this! I know that's selfish to say but 32!?!?

I feel for ya bro. I hope his kids/wife are doing okay!

:sta;-wars:sta;-warsSorry to hear bout your friend Quadzilla500. Had my share of up and downs with powders and have also lost love ones so I feel your pain. Turning 50 next year and finally over all powders . Sounds like your friend was living life in the fast lane and lost control. Try to remember all the positive things about him and teach his and your kids not to experiment with powder! Knowledge is the key to life ! :sta;-wars

Hey Man
May your friend RIP
Its always hard losing someone especially someone close. Makes me worry about my brother, he was on the powder and drank heavily for years without any of the family knowing, it was crazy, I always thought he was into some shit, anyhow he hit rock bottom and now thank god he is sober, hasnt touched the powder, but he does use gear and sometimes does not educate himself on a lot of the stuff he takes and what he puts in his body as far as alcohol consumption..... scares me. He sometimes thinks he is invincible. I think while using gear its good to get to your drs for bloodwork and he doesnt care for that sh#t.
I just hope he doesnt fck his life up again.
Anyway, I hope your buds family well.

I used to have an 87 LT500R....o-ringed the head and trouble free!! That mo fo would rip!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws