over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update on hormone issues

WickedT

Banned
So it’s been a good minute, or in my case a few weeks of utter frustration and more confusion in the hormone saga, however, we have a few clues in the mystery which gives me hope LOL. As you may (or may not know if you haven’t followed along) back in Jan I had my blood work done after not feeling very well (Lethargic, depressed, angry, emotional) for some time. I thought I was overworked, I do have a tendency to work 14-17 hours a day so I didn’t give any thought to my hormones being an issue. Anyway, for the morons who said I was simply a crazy woman and needed anti-depressants, I TOLD you it was hormone related. My testosterone was a 1, and my free test 0.4. (Progesterone <0.5, TSH 0.87, Estradiol 61, and DHEA 65).
The findings seemed fixable ( I already know you are all going to make some comment about how I should not have handled it myself, but I did so deal with it) I got on some test cyp, but I dosed it a bit high for what would be PCT for a woman. I was taking 50-75mg 2x per week, which may truly be estimated on the low end. However, it was working…after about 2 weeks I was starting to stay awake throughout the entire day, I was still a bit moody but I was smiling occasionally ( I rarely smile anyway so that’s really not a valid gauge). Regardless, I still lacked appetite and the drive to really do much, I could train and not get a pump, my weight has remained unchanged yet my body LOOKS completely different. It is not the hard body it was, my waist has gone from a 29” to 32” , and my hair has thinned out!! Hardly my end goal here LOL.So, blood work again….this time things were a bit different…my Test was a 68, free test 15.1. (Progesterone still <0.5, TSH 0.99, Free T4 1.1, Estradiol 48 and DHEA 66). Since things were a little better but not quite good either I went to see a few doctors in the area that other women had recommended regarding hormone issues. The answers varied….
After seeing three different doctors/hormone replacement clinics I had three completely different answers. One said “its probably just menopause, deal with it” , doctor #2 said it was likely I didn’t PCT correctly awhile back and I should try HCG for 30 days, and the 3rd doctor said HCG would make my “condition” worse and I should try anti-depressants. LOL….always with the anti-depressants these days. I opted for the opinion of doctor #2, the HCG. So I promptly contacted Monster Labs and got my HCG kit. Granted it had only been a week, I have taken 1iu 3x this week and I’m not sure if I am just in an upside of my hormone crap or if it’s the HCG already helping. I have never taken HCG so I’m a first timer on the PCT cycle. Anyway, over the next 3 weeks I’ll be carefully documenting the changes and should anyone have any helpful words, they are always appreciated.
In conclusion, thank you to my guys at Monster Labs for helping me and getting me back on my healthy path!

Be nice or Fuck off

I don't think anyone will comment, because you are such a bitter cunt....

but congrats on getting a handle on your AAS abuse...

wish you luck in the future...

:)

Looks like Tenny decided to go with the "F**k Off" option.....lol

Only a Cunt to douchebags like yourself. Thanks for the love !

Be nice or Fuck off

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity