advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update on my legal issue: the bus stop assault charge....

Ivan

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
WELL WELL WELL......guess who got his charges dismissed? ME!!!!!!!!! That's right, w/ the advice of my lawyer I went to court with ammo for the prosecutor.... I had pics of my face (which were a little doctored) and a complete medical write-up stating I had suffered a concussion and re-injured my spine.

When the prosecutor saw this, along with a list of 12 witnesses I had compiled (all who I did not know personally but were on the bus and saw the atrocious actions the Greyhound security took against me. He dropped it so fast it was AWESOME! Now I actually have the option to sue Greyhound for a number of things, talked to my lawyer today and he told me of a firm based out of Seattle that would take my case on contingency and Sue for a TON OF $$$...

Me? Hell I am just glad it is gone away, no way am I gonna sue, I do not want ANY attention for ANYTHING, I just wanted this to go away and it has, so that is that. And now time to celebrate and send my good fortune in court to Big A ------hopefully some will rub off on him... :D :D :)

That's great!!!

Congrats. I would sue the hell out of them though. Even if I'd give the money to charity after, just for the satisfaction of it all.

Yep, well I hope to have some good luck too. I have 3 barristers representing me in court, and they are all very well known as kick ass people, so I am hoping they'll pull a good one.

Right now I am just trying to control my all too frequent anxiety attacks.

Hell yeah, sue the hell out of them. They've got plenty of money to spend!

Ivan, don't you have like college bills and stuff to pay? Fuck'em and sue. Get your ass out of debt as soon as possible.

Congrats though, savor the moments.

I got this problem though...

I got off and it was well deserved.....Karma? MAybe... I have the kind of luck that is either great or horrible and I never know which one will strike. I figure if I sue then the news will do a spot on it, and I could be a target etc etc... I would be ridden w/guilt w/ the $ I got, because I would feel like I did not earn it. I have pride probs... You all sound like this firm that won't stop calling LOL!

I think since it went away nicely, no more stress from that, why add more? Shit, maybe it is because if I sue a big ass company like that, a huge spotlight is gonna rain down on my life and I DO NOT WANT THAT at ANY cost.... Y'all feel me on this one?

Biggie: I think things will take a good turn for you, what date is your court?

Hopefully your lawyer will be able to dig up some facts
about the idiot who attacked you. He may have been in
fights with other riders. That should help with a lawsuit.
Personally I would sue the bastards. :mad:

Re: I got this problem though...

Ivan said:
Biggie: I think things will take a good turn for you, what date is your court?

Begins Mon for 3 weeks.

ivan

trouble follows you IE the playstation scene i mean domestic violence! anyway i would sue greyhound and then get on paxil!
i was agressive (not like you) but still and now i like the flowers and bees and trees and i still want to kill the fucker doing curls on the squat rack but i smile instead of telling him to move on!!!

dp

Re: ivan

dpsquat said:
and i still want to kill the fucker doing curls on the squat rack but i smile instead of telling him to move on!!!
OK - I resemble that :)

Squat/Power Rack is nothing more than an expensive rack for placing the bar at the right height, which I also use for curls. Did I mention that I have a Home Gym :D

xcel

HA HA CAN'T SLOW DOWN NOW!

dpsquat said:
trouble follows you IE the playstation scene i mean domestic violence! anyway i would sue greyhound and then get on paxil!
i was agressive (not like you) but still and now i like the flowers and bees and trees and i still want to kill the fucker doing curls on the squat rack but i smile instead of telling him to move on!!!

dp

I just gotta be a careful person! Now that I am playing FB again, mt intensity is real high, but when I am off the field/gym, I just want to lay down and relax.

Congrats!!

Congrats on the dismissal bro! But I'd still sue 'em if a lawyer thinks you can make out....reminds me of a saying my old man used to tell me when I was a kid: "Son, never argue with a female cop, or someone that wants to give you money" ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131