over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update on the Longevity DVD

trailor a while back looked good :)

Thanks for the update. I have been looking around for an update and now I have it.

Skip, it's really awesome of you to put this DVD out to be viewed for FREE. It says a lot about your character. You know, I would LOVE to watch a certain powerlifter's training DVD that came out this year but dammit, I am NOT paying 40 dollars plus tax for it (I have money in the bank right now, so it's not a money issue, it's a principle). Your DVD should receive lots of views for this very reason. Thanks for your selflessness.

hell yeah

Thanks alot Skip. When it is ready, how do we go about getting it. Will it be a download or do we order from you? :headbang:

Last edited:
Cool Skip, but how much is it going to cost? ;)

There is another part of the TEAMSKIP.net site that is being set up right now that will be dedicated only to the Longevity DVD. It will be listed in menu format but that is all that Chris will allow me to say about it right now. :)

You will be able to view the chapters from this page of the site and you can download the chapters to your computer or burn to a disk, etc.. After every chapter there will be a link to the Longevity DVD forum at IntenseMuscle.com for further questions and discussion about anything in the DVD.

Skip

holy crap i can't wait!!! any idea AT ALL? even a rough estimate on release?

We are looking at about 2 weeks but every time I say that, we add more to it so I end up breaking that time line. I don't see any additional information or chapters being added anymore. The timing of me finishing up the show and the fact that the post-production was finishing up allowed us to add this at the last minute. Otherwise, it wasn't going to be added so in the end, it really will be better that it has taken longer.

I don't know who has been involved with something like this before but I have to tell you that it is far more work than I ever imagined it would be. I am probably glad that I didn't know how much work or I may have just passed on it, to be honest. It has consumed me since probably about early May when we did the first part of the training footage. It has been a long time coming and I am getting excited that it is finishing up now and is almost ready to fly.

I will post a link as soon as it is ready and the kinks are worked out. Obviously, I won't launch it until we are certain that traffic won't be an issue and that it will be viewable without problems/crashing/etc.. Everything looks great right now and every time Chris sends me another segment to view and approve I get that much more excited.

Skip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity