over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

update pics

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Here are some new pics..I am weighing around 185- 188 lbs...Going to do a good 6 week bulk( eating, lifting, cycle etc...) Then its contest prep time...

Last edited:
Lookin good brotha! You are exceptionally lean for "off season" The bulk before starting your prep will probably do you good. :)

HELLA SWOLE said:
Lookin good brotha! You are exceptionally lean for "off season" The bulk before starting your prep will probably do you good. :)

Thanks

Well my job is basically like cardio for 4 hours a day..I am a pool cleaner and I may only work 4 hours a day but I am constantly moving...So thats the main reason...Plus I wanted to try and stay leaner this year and see how it worked out..

HUTCH said:
Here are some new pics..I am weighing around 185- 188 lbs...Going to do a good 6 week bulk( eating, lifting, cycle etc...) Then its contest prep time...

AWESOME PICS, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HAT!!!! :)

Looking Great Hutch! Some Lean!
Back looks wide and thick!

Wow! Looking really great! Look at the bottom of your tricep!! Awesome!
Remind us again of your height. :eek:

lynx said:
Wow! Looking really great! Look at the bottom of your tricep!! Awesome!
Remind us again of your height. :eek:

Thanks...I have been trying to improve my triceps since I have really bad tendonitis in the elbows and it was so painful that I couldnt train heavy...I think I found a good way to train them now to get around the pain..

5' 8 and 3/4..Lets just call it 5'9 for my self esteem though..

Hutch, you look like you're at a better starting point than your last show. It looks like the time you took off really helped because you still look big and a lot leaner.

Wolfpack said:
Hutch, you look like you're at a better starting point than your last show. It looks like the time you took off really helped because you still look big and a lot leaner.

Thanks alot WOlfpack, thats exactly what I was trying to accomplish..I think it is gonna work out great this year...If I can just get my calves up to about 17 I will bee good but thats an inch to gain in about 3 months...

HUTCH said:
Thanks...I have been trying to improve my triceps since I have really bad tendonitis in the elbows and it was so painful that I couldnt train heavy...I think I found a good way to train them now to get around the pain..

5' 8 and 3/4..Lets just call it 5'9 for my self esteem though..

Would you like to shed any light on how you are training your tris now? I have had complete reconstructive elbow surgery before and I havent had problems with my elbow for a while until recently, I can only close grip bench, not much isolation stuff. If you could give any tips, that would be very helpful, thanks

HELLA SWOLE said:
Would you like to shed any light on how you are training your tris now? I have had complete reconstructive elbow surgery before and I havent had problems with my elbow for a while until recently, I can only close grip bench, not much isolation stuff. If you could give any tips, that would be very helpful, thanks

Sure THing..

I used to love skull crushers but with the tendonitis I couldnt do them anymore with a weight that was worth a damn....But I have found that If you do them on a Decline it takes a lot of pressure off the elbows...Also I do one arm dumbell extensions, I think this helps just because you dont have to use as much weight..I also started doing close grip on the smith machine...And dip machines too...But the best thing I have done for my elbows is to get some NEOPRENES..LIFSAVERS....

Your injury is definetly more extensive than mine so I dont know if any of this will help..good luck

HUTCH said:
Sure THing..

I used to love skull crushers but with the tendonitis I couldnt do them anymore with a weight that was worth a damn....But I have found that If you do them on a Decline it takes a lot of pressure off the elbows...Also I do one arm dumbell extensions, I think this helps just because you dont have to use as much weight..I also started doing close grip on the smith machine...And dip machines too...But the best thing I have done for my elbows is to get some NEOPRENES..LIFSAVERS....

Your injury is definetly more extensive than mine so I dont know if any of this will help..good luck

Thanks for the advice. Yea, I love skull crushers as well. I am usually able to do them heavy with a straight BB, but recently my elbow has giving me more truoble than usual. I will try out your suggestions. Sounds like they might jsut work out for me. BTW< the neoprene sleeve is the shit. Without it, I could hardly even do any kind of pressing movement this week. Thanks! and good luck with your bulking/competing.

Hutch, you look great for off-season. I really dig the tight midsection you've kept during that time. You should be shredded come contest time. Make sure to post some pics.

terryd5150 said:
Hutch, you look great for off-season. I really dig the tight midsection you've kept during that time. You should be shredded come contest time. Make sure to post some pics.

Thanks..Last time I bulked up my Wife gives me too much shit when I get to fat..." what happend to your track abs"...I have to remind her that I am not a 150 lb sprinter anymore..LOL....:p

I will keep the pics comin every few weeks..Thanks guys

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner