over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UPDATE WENT TO MY DOC

DK0223

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, so as some of you know I recently found out I had low test. Well I went back to my doc today, and he said its nothing to worry about as long as it's not causing side effects!!!!??? I asked him isn't it harmful long term for someone to have too low of levels, and I mentioned my erections haven't had the duration they usually do, which is really the only side effect I can think of associated with low test that I have ...he basically said no, and countered with mentioning how high levels are bad for the heart etc:rolleyes:

I mean my total test was 52 and my free test 12, yes those numbers are not typos. I'm 26 years old, they obviously should be much much higher. He did say we'll keep an eye on it. So what should I do here, go see an endo? Or play the waiting game, or take action myself???

Sounds like you need a new doctor those numbers are well below normal.

My levels were low 200 and my doctor didn't even hesitate to put me on HRT.

Maybe it's time to become a vegetarian. You can move to the arts district and befriend a group of hipster squirrels. If you make it without getting your toes nibbled off, then you could put on a high-end physique show at an art gallery.

dr`s don`t wanna mess with it AND they are very uneducated about it. Put yourself on TRT, 200mg/wk and get regular blood work done

I mean what exactly will low test cause over time? I "feel" normal for the most part, erections seem to be the only thing off. I sure as hell don't want these levels im at now!

My doctor freaked out when my test levels were at 331 and free at 8.9. I was gunna be put on TRT but then i decided to take things into my own hands. I raised my natural test levels by taken Nolva and Exemestane. In a month I went up to 841 and 31. I'm 26 btw.

Regards to your low levels...the WORST that could happen is infertility or kids with implications.

My doctor freaked out when my test levels were at 331 and free at 8.9. I was gunna be put on TRT but then i decided to take things into my own hands. I raised my natural test levels by taken Nolva and Exemestane. In a month I went up to 841 and 31. I'm 26 btw.

Regards to your low levels...the WORST that could happen is infertility or kids with implications.

What sort of implications are we talking about here?

Yes but have your levels stayed there?

I would absolutely fire your doctor. People forget that the doctor works for you! And they always act like they are doing you the favor. Fire him and find a good one. I fired mine when he started lecturing me on getting tattooes. I basically told him I don't pay him for lecturing me, I have a dad/family for that.

Sounds like you need a new doctor those numbers are well below normal.

My levels were low 200 and my doctor didn't even hesitate to put me on HRT.

Definitely go to a new doc who specializes in HRT.
It would be interesting to try some SARMS then get your levels tested again.
Try some legal options. I'd try ostarine(mk-2866) and some mk677 for HGH.
Moderator A50 just started a thread on ostarine in the peptide section with his results and observations.

Find a new doctor any doc with half a brain would put you on something with those scores. Find a place that specializes in blood work and proper hormone levels. Ask around if you live in a city of any size there is one. If not ask who the doc that will give anyone adipex and he will hook you up also.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Ok, so as some of you know I recently found out I had low test. Well I went back to my doc today, and he said its nothing to worry about as long as it's not causing side effects!!!!??? I asked him isn't it harmful long term for someone to have too low of levels, and I mentioned my erections haven't had the duration they usually do, which is really the only side effect I can think of associated with low test that I have ...he basically said no, and countered with mentioning how high levels are bad for the heart etc:rolleyes:

I mean my total test was 52 and my free test 12, yes those numbers are not typos. I'm 26 years old, they obviously should be much much higher. He did say we'll keep an eye on it. So what should I do here, go see an endo? Or play the waiting game, or take action myself???

Did you see a regular doctor or an endo? If it was a regular doctor, you pretty much wasted your time. If it was an endo, find a new one immediately. That guy should have his medical license revoked. I was 28 when I got my prescription for TRT.

Yes but have your levels stayed there?

Of course. My natural test levels have always been around 600-700, which is why my doctor freaked. I've been a prohormone guy for a few years. I just switched over to AAS. Currently on my first cycle.

I will say this. I took my original bloodwork (331/8.9) at 6 pm and my new one (841/31) at 8am. Which I believe caused the extra spike but the Nolva definitely did the trick. I got the bloodwork done after my last run with PH. Felt tired, libido non existent, erections would flop on me, so decided needed to get check. The original PHs I ran, i never did a PCT and never suffered any consequences however my last one fucked me up.

What sort of implications are we talking about here?

Birth defects. Chances of autism are high as well. Levels need to be raised man. I haven't been in this forum for long but those levels are one of the lowest. Men in their 70s+ would even be concerned with that.

stang, just google low testosterone disease, long list

that doc needs a slap!! are you sure he is an MD?

Yes this was my primary physician, not an endo. I think I'm gonna try some nolva and clomid first, see how I feel and get re tested a month or two after stopping those. Does this sound like a reasonable plan?

Stewie I sent you a PM, it's actually not related to this thread. If you could check it out when you get a chance that'd be great

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear