over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Update with Pics, curveball included

:eek:
dont look like the same person brother

Taking them in a mirror gets tricky with showing tat's on the same arm.... Here's the other side with the same tat, I just didn't like this pic because I'm relaxed. Yep, it's me bro.

Attachments

• scott mirror w tat.jpg
    scott mirror w tat.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 269
holy shit thats impressive:eek: cant beleave the changes from the firest pic

Last edited:
holy shit thats impressive:eek: cant beleave the changes from the firest pic

I had been trying to stay so lean with maintanance cals while trying to add muscle and it was hindering my gains. The extra surplus of cals and protien was just what my body needed. Thank you for the kind words bro

Man - that is some great progress in 14 weeks! You look WAY thicker and more muscular - damn nice job! I'm at about the same caloric intake as you and losing or maintaining weight while my BF drops. i'm a little disappointed cause i really wanted a bulk like yours - at 6-2 i could def handle some more mass- altho i can't complain.

Keep it going Evil- when you do lean out you will be a ripped beast that no one will fuk with - hahahaha!

Man - that is some great progress in 14 weeks! You look WAY thicker and more muscular - damn nice job! I'm at about the same caloric intake as you and losing or maintaining weight while my BF drops. i'm a little disappointed cause i really wanted a bulk like yours - at 6-2 i could def handle some more mass- altho i can't complain.

Keep it going Evil- when you do lean out you will be a ripped beast that no one will fuk with - hahahaha!

Thanks Lean! I am anticipating a lot more lean gains to comes as I'm only in week 6 of my DVD veiwing.... I responded with some suggestions regarding calories and diet on your log. Don't always feel you are at a disadvantage by being tall, I am 6'....you only have 2 inches on me and you have a good frame that will be very impressive as you fill it out more with lean muscle. Keep at it bro, and thanks for the positive feedback on my pics.

Thanks Lean! I am anticipating a lot more lean gains to comes as I'm only in week 6 of my DVD veiwing.... I responded with some suggestions regarding calories and diet on your log. Don't always feel you are at a disadvantage by being tall, I am 6'....you only have 2 inches on me and you have a good frame that will be very impressive as you fill it out more with lean muscle. Keep at it bro, and thanks for the positive feedback on my pics.

Yeah - thanks for your comments on my log - all taken in - it's hard to be patient and wait for the gains, although i just found some 4 year old pics when i started and i look like a marshmallow - lol - so there is progress - just not so quick. But as Mick Jagger says "time is on my side" - bitten by the bug I can't see quitting anytime in the next 40 years so i'll be really huge and ripped in the masters 90+ lol. it is great motivation for me to see a guy like you who knows what he's doing on a bulk... I'll look forward to those pics 7 weeks from now!

Big Evil you never stop to amaze me, Bro looking great any tips for the little kid?????:headbang:thanks for the advices on the phone will give it a try and tell the gal I said Hi:eek:

Hey why dont you dig up the pics from 1997-98 you know the black and white ones from the parents back yard, I'm sure the guys would like to see the before and after pics?!!!!:headbang:

Hey why dont you dig up the pics from 1997-98 you know the black and white ones from the parents back yard, I'm sure the guys would like to see the before and after pics?!!!!:headbang:

I know exactly what box those pics are in too! Haha, Never thought about posting those..... hmmmmmm

Haha, Chicken legs ehhh, they were more like bulky Turnups because those were my basic movement days only....haha. 600 lb squats with all the bests, wraps, and gizmos that I never use now.I learned more about training the muscle, squeezing and getting maximal muscular stretch and contractions, and not just pushing the weight fro point A to Point B! BTW.... Already up another 4 lbs solid and adjusting my diet again to accomadate for the new muscle..... More to come!

I AGREE WITH TENNY.

:eek:
dont look like the same person brother

You look way better on shit! lol.:D

You know I am messing with you, right? I am a fat goober when I run out of protein.

Haha, Chicken legs ehhh, they were more like bulky Turnups because those were my basic movement days only....haha. 600 lb squats with all the bests, wraps, and gizmos that I never use now.I learned more about training the muscle, squeezing and getting maximal muscular stretch and contractions, and not just pushing the weight fro point A to Point B! BTW.... Already up another 4 lbs solid and adjusting my diet again to accomadate for the new muscle..... More to come!

Turnips no doubt! so you are up another 4lbs since when? Damn - bro - you are TOO good at this! I am curious about the knee wraps, gizmos, etc. I'm not going for 600lbs (yet) but do wear ace knee wraps (tube style) i like those better than the long wraps because they don't cut off circulation. U ever fins anything that u thot gave your knees better support. (Some one told me I have to go HEAVY to gain size....)

Turnips no doubt! so you are up another 4lbs since when? Damn - bro - you are TOO good at this! I am curious about the knee wraps, gizmos, etc. I'm not going for 600lbs (yet) but do wear ace knee wraps (tube style) i like those better than the long wraps because they don't cut off circulation. U ever fins anything that u thot gave your knees better support. (Some one told me I have to go HEAVY to gain size....)

I think you got the wrong impression on my views of the belts,wraps,gizmo's bro. My legs look 20x better not using them! I prefer pre exausting the quads and not using the wraps/supports with those major weights....even on the basic heavy movements. Now, I still train heavy after pre-exaustion and use progressive overload (key here), I just target the cosmetic priorities first. That's a major theory in the leg workout I designed for you. I looked at your goals for your quads, your limitations and concerns with the knees, ect and your structure and went from there. In my experience with myself and my clients, I have found that time under tension, intensity of the muscle contraction, and progressive overload far outweigh using a heavier weight with assistance from the supports and just getting the weight from point A to point B....... not to mention avoiding those injuries, aches and pains we already got doing it the other way.

I think you got the wrong impression on my views of the belts,wraps,gizmo's bro. My legs look 20x better not using them! I prefer pre exausting the quads and not using the wraps/supports with those major weights....even on the basic heavy movements. Now, I still train heavy after pre-exaustion and use progressive overload (key here), I just target the cosmetic priorities first. That's a major theory in the leg workout I designed for you. I looked at your goals for your quads, your limitations and concerns with the knees, ect and your structure and went from there. In my experience with myself and my clients, I have found that time under tension, intensity of the muscle contraction, and progressive overload far outweigh using a heavier weight with assistance from the supports and just getting the weight from point A to point B....... not to mention avoiding those injuries, aches and pains we already got doing it the other way.

No worries, evil ididn't really have a clear understanding or your views of that shit. So thanks for clearing it up. i agree for the most part, but still a part of me that keeps "DONT HURT YOURSELF" as rule #1 It's like i told my daughter about learning to drive "The only rule is don't hit anything or get hit by anything." LOL

I have gone back and forth about the belt and currently think I should save it for the last set of squats. Also so if i am doing standing arm curls. That's about it. the knee wraps....hmmm - I feel like my surrounding muscles are getting stronger so thats good - but it's like an insurance policy for me atm. Can you clarify your theory of progressive overload?

Anyways - you got some killer wheels bro - so i know you know your shit!:headbang: i've been doing your leg routine for about 3-4 weeks and I am getting way stronger and seeing some positive changes - so thanks tons - i'll stick to it!

I'm still looking for the gizmo that makes the muscles bigger tho....;-)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity